How does Vader fair against Darth Nyriss's lightning?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark-Kenshin
Same situation as Revan was in, only its Darth Vader instead.

Thoughts?

DarthAnt66
Vader could probably put up a barrier and tank it, but he's not absorbing and reflecting like Revan, obviously.

JKBart
Yeah, Vader tanks it with his barrier and then proceeds to die in a good duel smile

Syndicate
Just fine.

Deronn_solo
Vader laughs it off, then chokes her to death.

MS Warehouse
Vader dies in a horrific death.

FreshestSlice
Try as you might, you aren't going above fourth place anytime soon, Beefs.

The Ellimist
Vader tanked lightning from Galen Marek, which has one-shotted AT-ATs and powered massive engines on its own. Vader just tanks it and snaps Nyriss's neck.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Try as you might, you aren't going above fourth place anytime soon, Beefs.

Yea I'll take you a bit more seriously when you offer some kind of criteria, or anything other than a blanket "you're 4th on my list!!!" comment thumb up

The Ellimist

MS Warehouse
The planet isn't a nexus, only the temple and some sites are, and there's no "charge" involved. Nice job reaching there though thumb up

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Yea I'll take you a bit more seriously when you offer some kind of criteria, or anything other than a blanket "you're 4th on my list!!!" comment thumb up
The planet isn't a nexus, only the temple and some sites are, and there's no "charge" involved. Nice job reaching there though thumb up
I think the above, a clear example of ignoring sources to suit your pro-ancient agenda is proof enough, but one need only look at your post history to see your bias.

The Ellimist
How do you distinguish bias from stupidity? mmm

carthage
He withstood the explosion of Cymoon 1, he could pretty easily replicate Revan's feat if not outright just no sell it.

DarthAnt66
To be fair Fresh, beefy > you.

Beniboybling
The planet isn't a nexus, only the temple and some sites are, and there's no "charge" involved. Nice job reaching there though thumb up Lmao

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
To be fair Fresh, beefy > you.

Nah, beefy isn't capable of amusing people as well as Freshest.

No offense.

MS Warehouse
What sources was I ignoring exactly? Oh, I see what you did there. "If you don't know, I am not going to tell you." That's cute. "You're biased, prove me wrong!" That's the spirit fresh thumb up

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lmao

Yup, certain things like facts get in the way of Ellimist's incessant stupidity and bias so I'm there to pick up the pieces laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, barehanded? He'd tank the shit or find someway to block it, but nowhere near as easily as Revan did.

Darth Abonis
I think Vader would deflect it with his lightsaber.

S_W_LeGenD
Not well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.