General Grievous vs. Anakin Skywalker (H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who wins?

Kurk
Seriously? Anakin gets pulped. He's not fast enough to blitz Grievous nor does he possess any redeeming qualities that would allow him to win. That being said, he did stop a magnaguard punch with one hand, so I'm sure his strength and youth might prolong the fight but he ultimately loses to Grievous in pure H2H.

The Ellimist
Peak performance Anakin should crush him, actually. Grievous is tough, but Anakin at that stage is strong enough in the Force that he should realistically pummel any non-Force sensitive.

Syndicate
Grievous.

Jmanghan
Grievous destroys him.

MythLord
LOL at Grievous destroying someone with similar/greater strength feats and superior speed feats.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by MythLord
LOL at Grievous destroying someone with similar/greater strength feats and superior speed feats. Grievous has better showings.

This isn't Vader, its Anakin, as in ROTS or before.

Anakin would break his hand on Grievous, he doesn't have Mace's level of droid-destroying bad-ass.

MythLord
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Grievous has better showings.

Based on?

This isn't Vader, its Anakin, as in ROTS or before.

The difference being slight.

Anakin would break his hand on Grievous,

Like Kenobi, whom Anakin physically dominated, did? Oh wait, no, this happened...

Taken from: Revenge of the Sith novelisation
But Obi-Wan's arm had the Force to give it strength, and the general's arm only had the innate crystalline intermolecular structure of duranium alloy.

Grievous' forearm bent like a cheap spoon.

Don't forget this:

http://static4.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11126/111265303/4928865-valor+rips+off+grievous+chestplate.gif

he doesn't have Mace's level of droid-destroying bad-ass.

Doesn't he know?

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5295105-skywalker.png

Looks like a droid-destroying badass to me. Also, Kenobi has had his fair share of physical-droid-wrecking:

A single slash of his lightsaber amputated the shoulder cannon of one power droid and continued into a spinning Force-assisted kick that brought his boot heel to the point of the other power droid's duranium chin, snapping the droid's head back hard enough to sever its cervical sensor cables.

And we all know what Anakin did to Kenobi:

Anakin roared and flew at him, using both the Force and his body to crash Obi-Wan back into the wall once more. His hands seized Obi-Wan's wrists with impossible strength, forcing his arms wide. "I am so sick of your lectures!"

Dark power bore down with his grip.

Obi-Wan felt the bones of his forearms bending, beginning to feather toward the greenstick fractures that would come before the final breaks.

I won't even bother comparing speed because of Anakin's clear superiority in that area.

Syndicate
Now that you've had your fun; Grievous has greater feats of speed ( being faster then Mace Windu ), endurance and durability. The only area Anakin can compete in is physical strength. Grievous's cybernetic limbs unlike Anakin's are far more deadly in that they are sharp enough in conjunction with his physical strength to pierce through Mandalorian armor. His limbs also allow him far greater mobility as he can climb up vertical space, keep himself suspended in horizontal space and attach and detach himself at will. We've seen him dodge force attacks without precognition as well and we know he slew entire companies of clones and Jedi completely unarmed in the caves during the Battle of Genonosis.

The Anakin wank was mildly amusing but I feel as if we crossed a line somewhere where the joking became serious.

The Ellimist
You think Grievous is faster than Anakin? laughing

DarthAnt66
Skywalker. He's faster and stronger.

Syndicate
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You think Grievous is faster than Anakin? laughing

Know he's faster. Base Anakin can't even perceive Sidious or Windu in an amped state. Grievous can keep up with Mace whilst hindered despite the latter having precognition while he does not. That either makes the speed disparity between Grievous and Anakin in the General's favor or paints the General as far more skilled then Windu. Logically given Grievous's cybernetics have been stated to put him above any Jedi in a physical sense I feel it's only logical for it to be the former. If you want to believe that Grievous is far more skilled then Mace though be my guest. :P

MythLord
Cancer.

Deronn_solo
Anakin bends GG over the table.

Jmanghan
Grievous threw Kenobi around like a ****ing ragdoll, it was hilarious.

Anakin hasn't done it because he couldn't do it.

MythLord
So Grievous land three punches on Kenobi that threw him back means he can dominate Kenobi, yet Anakin literally bending Kenobi's bones and smashing him via sheer physical force doesn't?

The Ellimist
That was also an inhibited Emokin.

Jmanghan
So Grievous land three punches on Kenobi that threw him back means he can dominate Kenobi, yet Anakin literally bending Kenobi's bones and smashing him via sheer physical force doesn't? He threw him up to the ceiling in a HANGER, do you know how ****ing high that is?

Not even mentioning we see the Kenobi repeatedly HURTS himself trying to hurt Grievous in any type of physical confrontation.

Something else you seem to be forgetting is that Kenobi was physically MATCHING Anakin at certain points of the fight.

When the lava raises, you can see them grabbing ahold of each other's arms and pushing against each other, with neither one gaining dominance over the other.

The only time we see Anakin dominating Kenobi is by grabbing his throat (Which happens to anyone in real life, ask a 12 year old kid to squeeze your throat, it does damage, my friend, actually, I straight up promise you that if you let a 5-9 year old squeeze your throat for long enough, you will not only feel significant pain, but you could die.)

Not that it was that impressive because Kenobi follows it up by kicking him, which drops him, immediately.

I will argue against your use of novels, in general, when they are used incorrectly.

Oh, and he didn't punch Kenobi, he slapped him.

Opening Grievous ribcage is something that I could've done, it didn't look out of the ordinary in the slightest, and Kenobi got a swift *****-slap for it. Grievous was dominating him physically the entire time.

Your argument is falling apart at the seams, try to sew it back up again.

MythLord
He threw him up to the ceiling in a HANGER, do you know how ****ing high that is?

When did Grievous do that?

Not even mentioning we see the Kenobi repeatedly HURTS himself trying to hurt Grievous in any type of physical confrontation.

You mean when one of his kicks failed on Grievous? Yeah, that doesn't say much. You have instances in the novel(which Lucas himself helped write, and is thus as valid as the movie) where Obi bends Grievous' arm like a cheap spoon, clearly displaying superior strength.

Something else you seem to be forgetting is that Kenobi was physically MATCHING Anakin at certain points of the fight.

When the lava raises, you can see them grabbing ahold of each other's arms and pushing against each other, with neither one gaining dominance over the other.

A brief moment in a lock proves nothing. Kenobi was getting choked like a b!tch, and later Obi felt his forearms bending at Anakin's strength.

The only time we see Anakin dominating Kenobi is by grabbing his throat (Which happens to anyone in real life, ask a 12 year old kid to squeeze your throat, it does damage, my friend, actually, I straight up promise you that if you let a 5-9 year old squeeze your throat for long enough, you will not only feel significant pain, but you could die.)

No, that isn't the only time and I'm so sorry if a 5, 9 or 12 year old once choked you near-death, but if you're stronger or of rivalling strength you'd be able to break free of a choke-hold by grabbing and pulling away the opponents hand.

Not that it was that impressive because Kenobi follows it up by kicking him, which drops him, immediately.

And Anakin floors him with a kick, and smashes him onto a wall(in the novel) via physical superiority. Your point? This is all an emotionally conflicted and hindered Anakin, BTW, so not at his peak.

I will argue against your use of novels, in general, when they are used incorrectly.

It isn't incorrect use if I draw from a source that Lucas himself helped in writing. The novel is as valid as the movie in terms of gauging a character's capabilities. You're just cherry-picking, which is a logical fallacy. But, if you want to play that game and cherry-pick sources, I'll just remind you how Ahsoka bent Grievous' arm once. Ahsoka!

Oh, and he didn't punch Kenobi, he slapped him.

K. And Kenobi wasn't sent back, but not harmed by the attack.

Your argument is falling apart at the seams, try to sew it back up again.

My argument doesn't revolve around cherry-picking, and is constructed from looking at the broader picture, rather than the narrow-minded "MOVIE ONLY" point of view.

Jmanghan
When did Grievous do that?

You mean when one of his kicks failed on Grievous? Yeah, that doesn't say much. You have instances in the novel(which Lucas himself helped write, and is thus as valid as the movie) where Obi bends Grievous' arm like a cheap spoon, clearly displaying superior strength.

A brief moment in a lock proves nothing. Kenobi was getting choked like a b!tch, and later Obi felt his forearms bending at Anakin's strength.

No, that isn't the only time and I'm so sorry if a 5, 9 or 12 year old once choked you near-death, but if you're stronger or of rivalling strength you'd be able to break free of a choke-hold by grabbing and pulling away the opponents hand.

And Anakin floors him with a kick, and smashes him onto a wall(in the novel) via physical superiority. Your point? This is all an emotionally conflicted and hindered Anakin, BTW, so not at his peak.

It isn't incorrect use if I draw from a source that Lucas himself helped in writing. The novel is as valid as the movie in terms of gauging a character's capabilities. You're just cherry-picking, which is a logical fallacy. But, if you want to play that game and cherry-pick sources, I'll just remind you how Ahsoka bent Grievous' arm once. Ahsoka!

K. And Kenobi wasn't sent back, but not harmed by the attack.

My argument doesn't revolve around cherry-picking, and is constructed from looking at the broader picture, rather than the narrow-minded "MOVIE ONLY" point of view. Just because Lucas helped write it, doesn't mean shit, both me and DMB have pointed this out to you. Back to the argument tho.

1. Concede that point, hadn't watched the fight in awhile, I had confused Grievous getting force pushed into the ceiling with Grievous throwing Kenobi.

2. Him bending Grievous' arm proves nothing when Kenobi was getting thrown and smacked around by Girevous like a little *****.

3. Preaches about how bending someone's arm is superior strength (which I did to my friend in high school when I was like 160lb, he was 296 lb.), yet then talks about how A LOCK between their ****ing arms doesn't require superior strength. It meant nothing?? Also, someone the same size as you would have the ability to quite possibly hold you down, and choke you, without you being able to do shit about it. In relation to your little "superior strength" about how pushing someone into a wall makes you stronger then them (lol), my little brother who is half my size was able to tackle me. (HAHAHA, his little brother was able to tackle him, what a loser).

4. Yes it was, and I've already countered that point.

5. ...A

MythLord
Just because Lucas helped write it, doesn't mean shit, both me and DMB have pointed this out to you. Back to the argument tho.

Um, Lucas' word on Star Wars >>> your word or DMBs word.

2. Him bending Grievous' arm proves nothing when Kenobi was getting thrown and smacked around by Girevous like a little *****.

Kenobi getting smacked twice and recovering proves nothing in comparison to Grievous and Kenobi grappling and then Kenobi bends his arm like it was a cheap spoon.

3. Preaches about how bending someone's arm is superior strength (which I did to my friend in high school when I was like 160lb, he was 296 lb.), yet then talks about how A LOCK between their ****ing arms doesn't require superior strength. It meant nothing?? Also, someone the same size as you would have the ability to quite possibly hold you down, and choke you, without you being able to do shit about it. In relation to your little "superior strength" about how pushing someone into a wall makes you stronger then them (lol), my little brother who is half my size was able to tackle me. (HAHAHA, his little brother was able to tackle him, what a loser).

First of all, half of those comparisons make no sense. Second of all, I'm terribly sorry you are a sickly and weak kid to the point that 9 year olds can choke you to death and a kid half your size can incap you via tackle. Must be a sad life you live. confused

4. Yes it was, and I've already countered that point.

5. ...A

You countered nothing, but instead listed valid reasons as to why you should go to the doctor, excercise or eat more.

A?

FreshestSlice
Stop playing with your food and go for the kill.

Jmanghan

Kenobi getting smacked twice and recovering proves nothing in comparison to Grievous and Kenobi grappling and then Kenobi bends his arm like it was a cheap spoon.

First of all, half of those comparisons make no sense. Second of all, I'm terribly sorry you are a sickly and weak kid to the point that 9 year olds can choke you to death and a kid half your size can incap you via tackle. Must be a sad life you live. confused

You countered nothing, but instead listed valid reasons as to why you should go to the doctor, excercise or eat more.

A? I countered what I needed to. Anakin and Obi-Wan grappling, and Obi-Wan getting thrown around and beat up the ENTIRE fight by Grievous, constitutes enough.

Anakin was NOT able to push Obi-Wan, when it was a test of fist-to-fist, and arm to arm, which demonstrates equal strength.

What about Obi-Wan stomping the hell out of Anakin in S4 of TCW in H2H? Forget about that?

The Ellimist
up

Ursumeles
Anakin

UCanShootMyNova
dies.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Syndicate
Grievous.
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
dies.

TheNuisanceBird
If this Thread was made today it'd be different lol

NTJack0
Nice bump, bro.

Rebel95
Grievous should win unless Anakin can get to his organs

UCanShootMyNova
Grievous stomps.

cs_zoltan
Grievous stomps.

https://i.imgur.com/oGRaMqc.png

Fated Xtasy

golden, just golden.

godemperortrump
Anakin wins. Grievous is durable, but weak.

UCanShootMyNova
Nah.

Rockydonovang
grievous. Having 4 arms and far greater reach grants him the win.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Anakin, little contest.

Darth Thor

DarthAnt66
My recollection of DD is poor and intentionally shrouded, but didn't Vos also beat Grievous in H2H?

Regardless, yeah, Maul did. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
Sidious ordered Dooku and Grievous to allow themselves to be captured by Maul.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
My recollection of DD is poor and intentionally shrouded, but didn't Vos also beat Grievous in H2H?

Regardless, yeah, Maul did. thumb up

lol I remember Vos locking Grievous in a room.

I remember Grievous fighting Vos and/or Ventress in H2H and while not quite losing, being overpowered.

TheNuisanceBird
Sidious ordered Dooku and Grievous to allow themselves to be captured by Maul.

Maul linebacker tackling Grievous to the point of a physical stomp is still a valid feat of strength/speed.

Also helps that Grievous' depiction in SOD is more in line with his Legends counterpart.

MythLord
He knocked him down, then held a lightsaber to his throat... That's no indication of a physical stomp.

TheNuisanceBird
He knocked him down, then held a lightsaber to his throat... That's no indication of a physical stomp.

True. But doing before Grievous could draw a saber is still pretty impressive.

Maul's repulse may have off balanced him though.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
Maul linebacker tackling Grievous to the point of a physical stomp is still a valid feat of strength/speed.

Sure but it's not all that impressive when compared to his other strength feats.

UCanShootMyNova

Again, Grievous isn't going to draw his lightsaber when he was ordered to allow himself to be captured.

TheNuisanceBird
Again, Grievous isn't going to draw his lightsaber when he was ordered to allow himself to be captured.

That's true.

Dispray
Grievous rips him apart.

Darth Thor

Excuses.

Dooku massacred plenty of Nightbrothers before getting caught, so they were'nt ordered not to put up a fight.

Also I don't recall Grievous being in on the plan.

Rockydonovang
Maul never beat Grievous.

BFR'ing a distracted Griebous is not only irrelevant, but it didn't actually do anything to him.

On the ship, he ambushed Grievous when he was off guard and even then, he only beat him by virtue of having a lightsaber and Grievous not having one.

The only legitimate hit between either was when Grievous sent him flying.

I eagerly await Maul fans arguing that circumstances don't matter save for when they can be used to make excuses for Maul.

Darth Thor
LOL He physically blitzed him fair and square on the ship.

MythLord

Maul's repulse may have off balanced him though.

Yeah, catching him off-guard and pummling him with a Force Repulse is going to be a major contributing factor.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Excuses.

Dooku massacred plenty of Nightbrothers before getting caught, so they were'nt ordered not to put up a fight.

Also I don't recall Grievous being in on the plan.

The difference being Grievous was confronted by Maul directly rather then just some random Nightbrothers...

And of course Grievous was in on the plan. That's why he sat patiently in his cell without resisting and then, when the time was right, slaughtered his captors easily with his bare hands.

Rockydonovang
Doesn't anyone find it curious how Maul doesn't just physically blitz Grievous when both have light sabers out?

It's almost as if Maul could only tackle Grievous without fear of a response when armed with a weapon Grievous' bare arms can't match. huh

Anyway, by Thor and Ant's standards, Maul got blitzed by a dog, fair and square:

https://youtu.be/x2qpn4ulIBE?t=2m49s

Have fun with that smile

And of course Grievous was in on the plan. That's why he sat patiently in his cell without resisting and then, when the time was right, slaughtered his captors easily with his bare hands.
Good catch.

BestDebaterEver
Grievous destroys.

BestDebaterEver
Grievous has nearly every conceivable edge, including all types of physical strength. Anakin has the Force, but with his only weapon being his body, he's absolutely f u c k e d

Let's go through it point by point:

1. Pure hand-to-hand skill. Anakin's performances in this area are lacklustre (he's been manhandled by A'Sharad Hett and Obi-Wan on two separate occasions, while he was bloodlusted trying to kill them. Obi-Wan choked him out). Anakin also to my knowledge doesn't have much in the way of formal H2H training.

Grievous is on the other side of the spectrum. He's been noted as the greatest H2H Jedi killer of all time by Rick McCallum. He has killed "more Jedi in hand to hand combat than any other being". He has manhandled Durge. He makes liberal use of unarmed combat as he stomps Mundi, Ti, Secura, Kruhk and Seirr throwing them around like ragdolls, and he basically ragdolled Obi-Wan in the unarmed portion of their fight.

The first thing Grievous did when he was unleashed in the catacombs of the Geonosis arena, with nothing but his claws, was murder "several companies" of clone troopers who were aided by Jedi. He was described as "destroying" them and left "none alive":
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11111/111114474/4228668-catacombs%20-%20edited.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4228669-entire%20companies.png
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4228670-entire%20companies2.png

A single company of clones contains 140 clone troopers:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4228671-clone%20company.png

Finally, as shown in Labyrinth of Evil, Grievous can encounter a unique, idiosyncratic fighting style like Mace Windu's own Vaapad (which on the eve of RotS he had largely mastered, including overcoming his fear of using it), and can produce an imitation of it that is described as "close enough" within seconds of fighting. He can then produce a specific counter to this fighting style after a "single exchange":

As noted, Grievous can be expected to attack in virtually any style due to the fact he has had the chance to analyse the fighting styles of the hundreds of Jedi he has killed over the years. He retains knowledge of all their fighting styles and can draw on them with such speed that his computers allow him to keep up with the precognitive abilities of the most powerful Jedi in history.

All of that goes towards saying that Anakin, who isn't even a dedicated unarmed fighter... is screwed. His skills, insofar that he has any, will be analysed in under a second and a counter will be produced for them. Meanwhile Grievous has a vast array of skills and styles to draw from that Anakin has not had any meaningful experience sparring against.

It's said Grievous' unarmed style is based on the Brazilian martial art capoeira, which is extremely unpredictable, so yeah, Anakin's toast here... but it gets worse.

Next up - sheer toughness.

This is absolutely no contest. If we are talking about Grievous' ability to take and deal out damage compared to Anakin, it's a complete and utter bloodbath. First observation: Grievous' entire body is redundant aside from the extremely well protected organ sac in his torso and his brain. He has four arms and two legs, all clawed, which he can rotate at blinding speeds in virtually any direction, and has no problem losing either. Grievous is covered in sharp space age metal, he can even rotate his torso on his axis, climb walls, rip through Mandalorian armor with his bare hands, and so on. His armor is designed to soak up a burst of starfighter laser cannon fire, he has been at the centre of a fuel factory explosion that compromised the safety of a planet's surface and all it did was singe his cape.

Anakin will hurt himself trying to punch and kick Grievous, as we saw with Obi-Wan, and he's liable to gore himself getting caught on the sharp edges of Grievous' ribcage. If they get into a wrestling match, Anakin has one prosthetic limb... Grievous has six cybernetically augmented, clawed limbs which can easily crush durasteel computer consoles or Jedi skulls, and are even strong enough to let Grievous walk through a windstorm which was ripping duracrete up off the ground around him (as seen in OCW).

If they were to wrestle, Anakin would end up exactly like these Mandalorians:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4228520-grievous%20h2h.pnghttps://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4228521-grievous%20h2h2.png

I really need to draw emphasis to the fact Grievous freedom of movement, flexibility etc is vastly superior to Anakin's. These clips speak for themselves:
https://youtu.be/xTnpqjJae-g?t=234

The possibilities for what he could do to Anakin are endless. He could bring out all four of his limbs and then spin uncontrollably on his axis towards Anakin with his claws extended and just gore him without any resistance. As seen Grievous can rapidly spin his wrists to produce shields with his lightsaber blades, now imagine if he grabbed Anakin's wrists and did that - now Anakin's wrists are broken.

Grievous is also fond of bladelocking with his two top arms while using his bottom two to stab or shoot his opponent, but a little known fact is that he can use exactly the same tactic to gore his opponent with one of his claws... so while he's ripping through the tendons in Anakin's arms he can go dig around inside his large intestine simultaneously:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4228693-vs%20gallia2.pnghttps://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/4228694-vs%20gallia3.png

I think that will do for now, unless anyone seriously thinks Anakin has a chance here. In short, the only way Anakin can hurt Grievous is by directly compromising his vital organs which are encased in ridiculously tough armor, Grievous' armor is so tough he makes Obi-Wan cry out in pain just trying to kick him and it was even stated that the phrik staffs his Magnaguards carry are "incapable of hurting him" (as shown when Obi-Wan tried).

On the flipside, Grievous has virtually countless options for killing Anakin which including goring him, breaking his limbs, creating a tornado of clawed durasteel spinning arms and legs, using his extra limbs to gore Anakin and ripping into his flesh while they wrestle, or simply punching his skull to paste using his far superior hand to hand technical skill and processing capabilities.

CuckedCurry
Grievous

Zenwolf
Well actually BDE, Anakin would have extensive H2H training as Jedi are taught all forms of disciplines both mental and physical. Even without activating their sabers, they are still formidable opponents and this being on just a Padawan level. Lightsaber training would also help with great footwork and speed too.

If you will compare to a Medieval Knight, sure their main focus was on weapons such as swords, spears, axes and so on. But they were still highly trained with their fists and body. So Anakin getting beaten by Obi-Wan or Sharad isn't exactly a negative on his part, since they are trained in a much similar manner and having more experience.

But that said, yeah Grevious takes this. He also has 4 arms to work with which gives him even more of an edge.

BestDebaterEver
Can I see the quote explaining to exactly what extent they are taught unarmed martial arts?

Hett was trained in Teras Kasi so that isn't exactly a product of his Jedi tutelage, but I see your point overall.

CuckedCurry

Zenwolf
Originally posted by BestDebaterEver
Can I see the quote explaining to exactly what extent they are taught unarmed martial arts?

Hett was trained in Teras Kasi so that isn't exactly a product of his Jedi tutelage, but I see your point overall.

It's not exactly outright stated what specific unarmed martial arts they are trained in, just that they are formidable opponents without even having to activate their sabers.

Mind you this is Barriss here, who is still a Padawan at the time, not even a Knight yet.

I mean there are showings of great H2H prowess which suggest this, such as from Master Dass Jennir.

The best visual showing of this from what I can find, is from Master Ferroda who easily dispatches like 8 of the 501st in H2H.

https://youtu.be/pqTlmuDmsc0?t=31

BestDebaterEver
Being trained in all "manners" of disciplines means that rudimentary unarmed combat could have been covered and nothing more, and the manner of discipline that is unarmed fighting will have been covered. I don't think you can use the unarmed skills of other Jedi to vouch for Anakin.

So to say Anakin has "extensive" H2H training doesn't seem to be based on anything. His showings against other fights in H2H seem lacklustre for the most part, especially compared to someone like Grievous who is one of the very best.

Zenwolf
Being trained in all "manners" of disciplines means that rudimentary unarmed combat could have been covered and nothing more, and the manner of discipline that is unarmed fighting will have been covered. I don't think you can use the unarmed skills of other Jedi to vouch for Anakin.

So to say Anakin has "extensive" H2H training doesn't seem to be based on anything. His showings against other fights in H2H seem lacklustre for the most part, especially compared to someone like Grievous who is one of the very best.

Why not? He went through the same training they did, perhaps he didn't have an upkeep on it, but he's still trained but I mean I'm not saying Anakin has a chance here with just H2H considering Grevious has molly whooped several Jedi Knights and Masters.

BestDebaterEver
You posted a video of a Jedi showing pretty high level H2H skill which could easily be unique to him due to further training he undertook, I see no reason to attribute that to Anakin.

Zenwolf
You posted a video of a Jedi showing pretty high level H2H skill which could easily be unique to him due to further training he undertook, I see no reason to attribute that to Anakin.

I wasn't attributing that to Anakin? I was merely showing that Jedi have shown H2H skill, I realize that Jedi would have varying degrees. You said Anakin didn't have any formal training with H2H, I showed otherwise by referencing quotes and showings that Jedi do train in such things.

Weither or not Anakin upkeeps with that isn't the case I'm bringing here. Perhaps extensive wasn't the exact wording I should have made, so I reel that part in.

Jmanghan
Why did Obi-Wan hurt his leg on Grievous when he tried to kick him?

Zenwolf

...Because of Grevious' armor?

StiltmanFTW

You always ask retarded questions.

Just stop posting and take your meds.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Zenwolf
...Because of Grevious' armor? Would Anakin trying to kick him replicate the same result?

CuckedCurry

Jmanghan
Oh yeah obviously, my bad.

I forgot Anakin's skin is strong like steel, Obi-Wan's is weak like Tinfoil.

BrolyBlack
Dear Lord you are dumb

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You always ask retarded questions.

Just stop posting and take your meds.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Eon Blue
Oh yeah obviously, my bad.

I forgot Anakin's skin is strong like steel, Obi-Wan's is weak like Tinfoil.

Laughable little pansy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.