Ms Marvel vs Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Big fight.

StiltmanFTW
Versions?

golem370
Carol vs Wonder that fought Red Hulk

zopzop
Ms. Marvel vs Wonder Man : Wonder Man wins every single time.

Binary form Carol vs Wonder Man : Binary spite stomps.

ShadowFyre
What is the actual power difference between her forms? Like a direct statement?

zopzop
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What is the actual power difference between her forms? Like a direct statement?
Seriously?

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
Seriously? hey man, he asked you the qurstion. Just answer it and move on.

Also, carol wins because wonder man doesn't have a vagina and everyone knows that you need to have at least one of those in order to be successful in marvel right now.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by deathslash
hey man, he asked you the qurstion. Just answer it and move on.

Also, carol wins because wonder man doesn't have a vagina and everyone knows that you need to have at least one of those in order to be successful in marvel right now.

Tell me about it. It's stems from BENDIS! vagina.

zopzop
hey man, he asked you the qurstion. Just answer it and move on.

It was a joke. I kid around with Shadow.

And this has nothing to do with a vagina. Binary form Carol would annihilate Wonder Man. Totally different leagues of power :
http://s33.postimg.org/40i1gq457/4450647_quasar_34_020.jpg

Blue Area Vet
It was a joke. I kid around with Shadow.

And this has nothing to do with a vagina. Binary form Carol would annihilate Wonder Man. Totally different leagues of power :
http://s33.postimg.org/40i1gq457/4450647_quasar_34_020.jpg

That's not even a combat feat.

zopzop
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
That's not even a combat feat.
It doesn't have to be. It shows the scale of her power. Wonder Man had trouble balancing an island on a pillar despite help from Sue Richards. Binary saved a star with a little help from Quasar.

One is a high meta, the other is a mid herald (at a minimum).

Blue Area Vet
It doesn't have to be. It shows the scale of her power. Wonder Man had trouble balancing an island on a pillar despite help from Sue Richards. Binary saved a star with a little help from Quasar.

One is a high meta, the other is a mid herald (at a minimum).

Look, I believe Binary is higher stat wise, but my point is that showing a space feat means very little in terms of proving one would beat another in combat. Combat doesn't always cater to the character that had the widest array of powers or the best power set. On paper, Frankie Raye should annihilate Hercules IMO, but when they fought, the fight was even, perhaps slight edge to Herc. Yet Herc can't fly through black holes, project radiation, manipulate the electromagnetic spectrum, space hop, etc. By they way, I'd say Wonderman is a low herald.

CosmicComet
Carol is the most powerful character in marvel history.

She spawned the LT and the rest of the megaverse through the Vag-force.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Carol is the most powerful character in marvel history.

She spawned the LT and the rest of the megaverse through the Vag-force.

That is a pretty powerful power source.

http://cdn1-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2015/07/Captain-Marvel-ESPN.jpg

deathslash
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
That is a pretty powerful power source.

http://cdn1-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2015/07/Captain-Marvel-ESPN.jpg sick sick sick

Blue Area Vet
sick sick sick

laughing laughing

I'd tear that butch **** up.

golem370
She has ranged attacks, can see attacks before they happen she can absorb energy, can lift between 50-90 tons other then Binary and can fly at least 3 times the speed of sound

leonidas
even regular carol would give simon a hell of a fight. he'd likely take the majority though i wonder if she could forcibly absorb his ionic energy in some way.... i don't think he sweeps normal carol, but he takes a majority more than likely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.