Dooku vs. Exar Kun (sabers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who takes this?

Syndicate
Kun.

NewGuy01
I'll take Exar, myself.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'll take Exar, myself.

MythLord
Dooku smile

chingchangwalla
Jeez. Technically, Dooku. But Kun is a prodigy. Pretty much dead equal

SunRazer
Kun wins. He may not be directly on par with respects to finesse, but innate ability? Very much so. His raw power is also just leagues beyond the Count's, so that's a pretty decisive edge there. Whatever unorthodoxy he brings to the table will probably be a lot less effective against Tyranus, but Kun's raw power still sees him through.

Nephthys
Dooku insults his footwork, then eats a sabers.

MS Warehouse
Kun in a hard (teehee) fight.

The_Tempest
Dooku.

Autocorrect wanted to say Dolly. erm

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Dooku insults his footwork, then eats a sabers.
LMFAO probably

vox
double-bladed saber kun would take this

carthage
mmm

Probably Kun

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Dooku.
Interesting....what are you reasons?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
mmm

Probably Kun

It's funny that you have such an opinion on Kun.

FreshestSlice
He places Kun pretty highly. Like Sidious-tier.

MS Warehouse
Most people with half a brain do thumb up

The_Tempest
Lots and lots of ancient characters are Sidious-tier. Tell 'em, Beef.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Lots and lots of ancient characters are Sidious-tier. Tell 'em, Beef.

Not DE Sidious but arguments can be made regarding ROTS/ROTJ Sidious. Only DE Sidious level character is Valkorion.

The_Tempest
lol

OK, starting KOTOR2. ttyl

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Not DE Sidious but arguments can be made regarding ROTS/ROTJ Sidious. Only DE Sidious level character is Valkorion.
Malgus vs TPM or RotS Sidious?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I remember my party in KOTOR 2 being:

Darth Revan (exile)
Darth Traya (Visas)
Darth Nihilus (Hanharr)

FreshestSlice
Ew. Who the **** picks Hanharr over Mira. You really need to kill yourself.

cs_zoltan
Furries would.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Don't worry zoltan, I'll do a Kobe analysis mad soon. smile

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Malgus vs TPM or RotS Sidious?

No, not Malgus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beefy clearly means that guys like Kun, Ragnos, Revan, Sadow, etc could perhaps challenge/defeat ROTS Sidious, not freaking Malgus. erm

carthage
Sadow isn't more powerful than Malgus lmao

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I mean, if that's your prerogative. smile

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beefy clearly means that guys like Kun, Ragnos, Revan, Sadow, etc could perhaps challenge/defeat ROTS Sidious, not freaking Malgus. erm
He thinks Nyriss can one-shot Vader, so he clearly either has some serious brain disorders or means Malgus. smile

MS Warehouse
He thinks Nyriss can one-shot Vader, so he clearly either has some serious brain disorders or means Malgus. smile

This coming from the guy who's crying over alleged "ancients win because pew pew magic pew pew". laughing out loud

Also, Nyriss' storm isn't a one shot but don't worry about facts thumb up

I don't think Sadow can, or Kressh. Ragnos/Revan/Kun/perhaps Hord but too unknown..

FreshestSlice
Black people don't cry.

quanchi112
This coming from the guy who's crying over alleged "ancients win because pew pew magic pew pew". laughing out loud

Also, Nyriss' storm isn't a one shot but don't worry about facts thumb up

I don't think Sadow can, or Kressh. Ragnos/Revan/Kun/perhaps Hord but too unknown.. Are you saying you've never been emotional over the Internet ?

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you saying you've never been emotional over the Internet ? uh there's too many wtf images to choose from in response to such a dumb post.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't think Sadow can, or Kressh. Ragnos/Revan/Kun/perhaps Hord but too unknown..

Fair enough. Case in point, Freshest is an over-exaggerating chode

quanchi112
uh there's too many wtf images to choose from in response to such a dumb post. You mocked some one else for crying when you've created how many sock accounts ?

MS Warehouse
You mocked some one else for crying when you've created how many sock accounts ? not sure what one has to do with the other, especially if account creation was with the press of a button. You're really trying hard huh?

quanchi112
not sure what one has to do with the other, especially if account creation was with the press of a button. You're really trying hard huh? It shows you were very emotional about your bans. You kept coming back an insane amount of times. It's ok that you're over emotional just try not to call someone else out for it in the future. Yw.

FreshestSlice
Fair enough. Case in point, Freshest is an over-exaggerating chode
Yes, but thinking a shit ton of people in TOR can one-shot Vader isn't something Beefs says regularly. You should just jump out the highest story of your house. uhuh

MS Warehouse
It shows you were very emotional about your bans. You kept coming back an insane amount of times. It's ok that you're over emotional just try not to call someone else out for it in the future. Yw. yea, that's it thumb up
Also freshest doesn't seem to understand the difference between constant lightning and one shot.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yes, but thinking a shit ton of people in TOR can one-shot Vader isn't something Beefs says regularly. You should just jump out the highest story of your house. uhuh

Not until you cop Future's new album.

cs_zoltan
Don't worry zoltan, I'll do a Kobe analysis mad soon. smile

Kek you've been doing Reggie vs PG for like 3 months.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
"Doing" smile

I've had it done for weeks, ngl. smilesmile

cs_zoltan
Then die in your own shit for not giving it to me uhuh

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll give it to you when I feel the want to do so smile

I'd do a Kobe-Jordan analysis, but that's too lopsided. Dominique Wilkins and Kevin Durant? Kobe and Wade? Dirk and KG? smilesmilesmile

cs_zoltan
It's hard to find a good matchup for Kobe tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
:Mmm:

Peak Kobe and Peak Wade is actually an mad good. smile

cs_zoltan
Kobe rapes him like that girl in 2003 smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't know about that. Peak Wade was...something else. He peaked early tho smile

Time-Immemorial

So creating 100 sock accounts to come cuss the mods out, troll me, and just be a down right dirty troll is completely within the realm of "cool and collected and non emotional."

I am curious, why you have this attitude that whatever you say is better then everyone else. And that when you insult people for things you think they are doing, its literally you who is doing the very thing you are complaining about.

Now we can just blatantly call you a hypocrite, a liar, and a troll. Its like you dont even understand how dumb you are. Earlier you called me old, and Im at last 15 year younger then your crusty ass.laughing out loud

Beniboybling
Beefy isn't actually that crusty, he just has a senile mind. smile

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
So creating 100 sock accounts to come cuss the mods out, troll me, and just be a down right dirty troll is completely within the realm of "cool and collected and non emotional."

I am curious, why you have this attitude that whatever you say is better then everyone else. And that when you insult people for things you think they are doing, its literally you who is doing the very thing you are complaining about.

Now we can just blatantly call you a hypocrite, a liar, and a troll. Its like you dont even understand how dumb you are. Earlier you called me old, and Im at last 15 year younger then your crusty ass.laughing out loud oh look, it's the butthurt troll coming into another subforum to deliver another idiotic post before his biweekly 7 day ban thumb up

I can't figure out what's sadder; you being laughed at by every single person that responds to you, or you being too dumb to understand your own stupidity laughing out loud

Btw based on your math though, you're 17. If that's the case, then you're not mentally handicapped, you're just a social outcast teenager.

Time-Immemorial
What dont you get, you have been banned 100 times.laughing out loud

Your doing that silly thing again of projecting your reality of your CEO warehouse life on others.

Oh so you 32 and you act like a 12 year old after being banned? laughing out loud

I can't figure out what's sadder; you being laughed at by every single person that responds to you, or you being too dumb to understand your own stupidity of accusing others of the exact same thing you are doing.laughing out loud

Embarrassing.

Psmith

Biography Amazon Warehouse Owner laughing out loud

User banned by Ushgarak, for 7 days

Reason: Mod bashing after previous warnings
Auto-Note (Oct 26th, 2015 06:02 PM)

User banned by Ushgarak, permanently

Reason: Mass socking to avoid a ban

See: laughing out loudlaughing out loudEmbarrassing.laughing out loudlaughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=144515

carthage
Exar's physical strength probably tips it, and given for his stamina he was capable of fighting Ulic for hours and an amplified connection to the force due to his amulet these are advantages that tip the scales in my opinion. Dooku has a poor performance with strength based fighters (Opress and Anakin both gave him problems), someone like Kun who can smash a wall of Beskar/crush holocrons/have the sound of their lightsabers echo for miles will wear him down over a period of time

Exar wins in a good fight

Ziggystardust
^fanboy

MS Warehouse
How about a fighting style Dooku isn't even familiar with?

MythLord
LOL at all these arguments about how Sadow and Kun can only challenge RotS Sidious. They're both above him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.