Why Marvel Studios movies look so bland/cheap?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_V01D

Inhuman
Because they don't use edgy try hard instagram filters in their movies like Snyder.

StiltmanFTW
You went full homo. Never go full homo.

Silent Master
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Void loves the cock.

steverules_2

It's too late now, when Bond hinted a homo experience he was talking about void...his KMC name is named after his butt hole

HelloLove
Watch movies in the cinema!wink

quanchi112
Someone is so upset at marvels success that makes DC sooooooo envious.

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Silent Master
Void loves the cock.

Firefly218
I would argue that Age of Ultron broke the mold and was made glossy and sexy looking, but ultimately it wasn't as good as the "cheaper" looking installments in the mcu. The reason for marvel's success are its stories and characters, not cinematography.

jaden101
The lighting in the Nolan trilogy was generally terrible as well with the exception of a few choice scenes so I wouldn't say it's a Marvel only issue.

Can't say it bothers me with the marvel movies I like and the ones I don't i wouldn't like any more if they had a more stylistic look.

jaden101
And you can't really level that criticism at Thor. Asgard looked spectacular on the big screen.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by jaden101
And you can't really level that criticism at Thor. Asgard looked spectacular on the big screen. This. Holy phuck at the scene where they use the bifrost to port to Jotunheimr and the beautiful credits. Thor looked phenomenal.

Darth Thor
And you can't really level that criticism at Thor. Asgard looked spectacular on the big screen.

This

StiltmanFTW
The lighting in the Nolan trilogy was generally terrible as well with the exception of a few choice scenes so I wouldn't say it's a Marvel only issue.

And don't forget about the fight choreography. One of the worst in the history of cinema.

quanchi112
And don't forget about the fight choreography. One of the worst in the history of cinema. Absolutely awful.

thumb up

jaden101
And don't forget about the fight choreography. One of the worst in the history of cinema.

Almost but not quite as bad as the BvS desert dream sequence. I actually laughed in the cinema at how bad it was.

Surtur
My biggest WTF moment in Marvel came in the recent Civil War movie with the hologram of a "young" Tony Stark.

Zack M
Originally posted by Inhuman
Because they don't use edgy try hard instagram filters in their movies like Snyder.

Hmm...

CPT Space Bomb
Originally posted by Surtur
My biggest WTF moment in Marvel came in the recent Civil War movie with the hologram of a "young" Tony Stark. I really liked that scene. It really gave us some insight on Tony and his wishes to reconcile with his Dad that was taken from him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.