Could Daredevil ever crossover with the MCU?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batman
I know that the Netflix series Daredevil takes place in the asme Universe as the Avengers movies & the rest of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Do you think we'll ever get to see Daredevil on the big screen cossover with Captain America or something? Is it possible that this will happen, coz that would be awesome!

StiltmanFTW
That's a very good question.

Wondering about it, too.

BruceSkywalker
yes he can and so can the rest of the Netflix shows...

It is in Charlie Cox's contract that Marvel if they so choose can put him in a live action film.. I am failr positive that the rest of the Netflix actors/actresses have the same type contract

Darth Thor
Sky/Daisy from AOS would throw a fit if this happened:

http://www.thewrap.com/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-actress-complains-marvel-doesnt-seem-to-care-about-abc-drama/

The problematic part would be the massively different tone of the Netflix shows and the MCU Films.

For now it seems they are keeping them separate.

roughrider
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Sky/Daisy from AOS would throw a fit if this happened:

http://www.thewrap.com/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-actress-complains-marvel-doesnt-seem-to-care-about-abc-drama/

The problematic part would be the massively different tone of the Netflix shows and the MCU Films.

For now it seems they are keeping them separate.

They were crossing over often in the first two seasons. But not really at all the last one. But it looks like the Superhuman Registration Act might be coming into being for the next season, as a spinoff from the Sokovia Accords from Captain America: Civil War. So they might be getting closer again.

Marvel Studios once had an Inhumans move on their schedule, but it's been dropped, and all the Inhumans are on AOS right now. They are being patient.

As fr as the Netflix shows having a darker, more adult tone, keep in mind Marvel MAX series like Alias, Punisher, and Thor: Vikings still took place in the mainstream universe so it can be done. The different tones can be reconciled.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by roughrider
They were crossing over often in the first two seasons. But not really at all the last one.

Point is the crossovers have always been one way. The Tv show acknowledging the movies but not the other way around. The movies won't even acknowledge Coulson is still alive.

That's what Skye/Daisy has been complaining about and that's why everyone's wondering if it will be different with the more popular Netflix shows.

nfactor1995
Kind of sucks that Daredevil is stuck in a little TV show corner of the MCU, while in the comics he is regularly interacting with the Avengers. Also he seems massively de-powered from his comic book counterpart, much more so than people like Captain America and Winter Soldier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.