Why Him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Stars: Bryan Cranston, James Franco

TbTuTFk75OE

Flyattractor
.......mmmmmyeah no.

Surtur
Is this a movie or documentary? I swear it's the story of my life seeing utter douchebags somehow making females that aren't pieces of shit fall for them.

Anyways in all seriousness this movie looks terrible. It's like a "Guess Who is Coming to Dinner?" except instead of the boyfriend being a black guy he's just an ass hole.

I also think some people feel Bryan Cranston was so utterly awesome in Breaking Bad that you can literally put him in anything and it will be good. I'm guessing this movie will help put that notion to rest.

Flyattractor
But but they smoke Pot in the movie....You should be all for this!

HelloLove
Made me SMILE - what can I say!!!
fish

Jmanghan
James Franco is hilarious, and so is Seth Rogen.

Bryan Cranston is just great, do I need to explain why he's great? I really shouldn't have to explain why he's great.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
But but they smoke Pot in the movie....You should be all for this!

You are confused. Being high can certainly make viewing a shitty movie easier, but the characters in the film being high doesn't effect the quality unfortunately. Otherwise Trainspotting would of won all the academy awards.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Surtur
You are confused. Being high can certainly make viewing a shitty movie easier, but the characters in the film being high doesn't effect the quality unfortunately. Otherwise Trainspotting would of won all the academy awards.

Or This is the End, considering how much coke Michael Cera snorts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.