Exar Kun or Count Dooku?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The_Tempest
Which do you prefer and why?

MS Warehouse
Kun. Sexier lightsaber and ponytail. Also lack of erectile dysfunction a plus.

The_Tempest
Dooku's lightsaber is cooler, tbh. Maul made the doubleblade fashionable.

quanchi112
Best Lightsaber is Kylo Ren's though.

MS Warehouse
Kylo Ren's lightsaber looks like a DIY project gone wrong. Incredibly stupid.

Nephthys
That's why it's so cool.

Darth Abonis
Kun is cooler than Dooku. What Sith Lord wears pajamas?

Darth Truculent
Count was way too arrogant and that annoyed me.

NewGuy01
Kun's ponytail was only cool in that panel where it looked like it was Vodo's mustache.

I like Dooku better.

Deronn_solo
Dooku.

ILS
Kun is cooler to me.

The_Tempest
Honestly, this one's close. I reread TOTJ like 3 years ago and Kun was awesome. But YDR Dooku is probably the most compelling and interesting dark sider in Legends. So I gotta give him the nod.

SunRazer
Kun is cooler, unquestionably. But Dooku just as unquestionably has more depth to his character. Not sure who to vote for. Probably Dooku because he has access to better source material and interacts with some of my other favorite characters. The only favorite I have in TotJ is Ulic Qel-Droma.

The_Tempest
Kun is cool and might be cooler than strictly canon Dooku, who's had some... Lackluster moments to say the least. But composite Dooku? Nah. The count is a baller.

SunRazer
Yeah, Canon Dooku is rather deprived of good exposition, to be honest. He really only has the novelizations. DD was just dreadful..

Composite/Legends Dooku gets a whole novel on him, and that novel may well be the best in the SW EU.

ILS
Dooku definitely has a bit more depth than Kun, but preference-wise Kun is just cool enough to clinch it for me. If he wasn't a ponytail having, sorcery wielding, saberstaff swinging bamf I might pick Colonel Sanders.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.