Wolverine vs. Marvel Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Just bricks - as in, they lift a lot of tons and take a lot of damage. No other powers.

Given his healing factor and adamantium claws, isn't Logan pretty much uniquely well-suited to fight these monsters who are, speaking generally, way out of his weight class? I've heard he has seriously ****ed up Thing, who is pretty much the best mid tier brick Marvel has to offer. So could he also defeat all other mid tier bricks like Rhino or Titania?

How about top tier? Do they have the strength to KO him before he tears them to shreds?

zopzop
You need true invulnerability or an insane healing factor to be able to hang with Wolverine if you are a standard brick. Wolverine would destroy Rhino, Titania, etc..

StiltmanFTW
He put Rhino in a shock with a single swipe, penetrating through both his armor and skin.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Just bricks - as in, they lift a lot of tons and take a lot of damage. No other powers.

Given his healing factor and adamantium claws, isn't Logan pretty much uniquely well-suited to fight these monsters who are, speaking generally, way out of his weight class? I've heard he has seriously ****ed up Thing, who is pretty much the best mid tier brick Marvel has to offer. So could he also defeat all other mid tier bricks like Rhino or Titania?

How about top tier? Do they have the strength to KO him before he tears them to shreds?

If this is 90's wolverine yea. He's pretty much anti brick

golem370
Sometimes you're the windshield sometimes you're the bug

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/Ultimate_Wolverine_vs_Hulk05.jpg

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Sin I AM
If this is 90's wolverine yea. He's pretty much anti brick

Remember the good 'ol 90's, Slitman? eek! What were you, 3 or so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.