Savage Opress vs Sora Bulq and Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Round 1: Sabers only
Round 2: Force only
Round 3: All out

- Start 15 feet away
- Bulq has his two sabers

If Savage is getting beat, add Ventress (TCW)
If Bulq is getting beat, add Vos (Legends)

Syndicate
Team.
Savage.
Team.

Petrus
How good is Aayla?

JKBart
Team for all

carthage
Savage 6/10

Opress can easily overpower Aayla and was driving back Kenobi and Anakin who are stronger than this team. Bulq might be more skilled but it isn't by much and he is nowhere near as strong, and Aayla would get broken in half. So yeah Savage has a shot

Opress stomps in force, not really much of a debate here.

I can see him taking all out for sure

SunRazer
Sabers only goes to the team, Savage butchers in Force, and all-out, he could win depending on how much use of his power he makes. With Vos, though, he loses. Ventress coming in probably gives him the win again.

MythLord
Sora realizes Savage is an ally and they gangbang Aayla.

Syndicate
Would Savage really be an ally though as the right hand to a second Sith faction?

Emperordmb
Savage. Aayla isn't enough of a factor

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Savage. Aayla isn't enough of a factor

Aayla isn't much below Adi who could hold off Savage for a few minutes. So she's a factor.

MythLord
I think it was more a minute, rather than a few minutes. Also, Adi > Aayla decisively, tbh.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by MythLord
Also, Adi > Aayla decisively, tbh.

Nah

MythLord
Ja.

Emperordmb
Yeah, Gallia's performance has me more wondering what puts Aayla on Gallia level rather than convincing me Aayla could pull off the same shit.

cs_zoltan
What performance?

Emperordmb
Against Savage :/

cs_zoltan
You mean dying in 1 min? Yeah definitely beyond her erm

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You mean dying in 1 min? Yeah definitely beyond her erm

It's still impressive for someone of Gallia's stature. Aayla is physically comparable to Adi tbh, not to mention that Gallia is a council member and better with a Saber than Secura

Beniboybling
Aayla isn't much below Adi who could hold off Savage for a few minutes. So she's a factor. Originally posted by cs_zoltan
You mean dying in 1 min? Yeah definitely beyond her erm Lmao, contradicting yourself within the same thread. A new record. smile

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Lmao, contradicting yourself within the same thread. A new record. smile

#exposed

Beniboybling
Kek not even that, it was legit 7 posts up. smile

ILS
Zoltan's current logic:

"Aayla is comparable to Adi Gallia, who held off Savage, so Aayla can hold off Savage too!"

Why?

"Because Adi did it!"

Why would that mean it's something Aayla can do?

"Reasons!"

laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by ILS
Zoltan's current logic:

"Aayla is comparable to Adi Gallia, who held off Savage, so Aayla can hold off Savage too!"

Why?

"Because Adi did it!"

Why would that mean it's something Aayla can do?

"Reasons!"

laughing out loud

Actually if you'd bother to read it was the other way around erm

cs_zoltan
Lmao, contradicting yourself within the same thread. A new record. smile

It might be, shame it wouldn't be a new record for you.

Except Wollf corrected me because I didn't care enough to check on it, but I guess you'd rather not contradict yourself than accept that you were wrong?

Beniboybling
Lol it's not just that you changed the numbers friend, it's that you've seemingly U-turned from making out that Adi's performance being remotely impressive proves the supposedly lesser Aayla can compete, by now implying that Adi's performance was (truthfully) shite. Yet this is somehow still proof Aayla isn't a non-factor.

Right, just looking for some consistency here. wink

cs_zoltan
How is someone in a team nonfactor if she could hold the opponent off by herself for a minute?

Beniboybling
Because she did jack shit to threaten him, and Aayla would supposedly do worse, by your own attesting. laughing out loud

cs_zoltan
That's why there are two people. Are you really this retarded?

Beniboybling
In which a sub-Adi opponent is of little threat, a non-factor, that's the point. erm

cs_zoltan
Someone who requires your full attention for a minute alone is not a non factor when there's someone even more powerful with her...

ILS
I think what Zoltan is trying to say is that in the absence of an actual point, his love for Aayla makes for an ideal substitute.

cs_zoltan
Or rather that you guys don't know what non-factor means.

Also it's pretty rich coming from your horn fetish ass.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by ILS
I think what Zoltan is trying to say is that in the absence of an actual point, his love for Aayla makes for an ideal substitute.

Lay off Zoltan bruh, everyone loves Aayla and them boobs

Beniboybling
Someone who requires your full attention for a minute alone is not a non factor when there's someone even more powerful with her... "Someone who requires your full attention"

Hmm, proof? As you yourself said all Adi accomplished was "not dying", so what's their to suggest Savage couldn't have enjoyed a glass of wine or some light reading while pushing her shit in?

Face it, there is no evidence she was remotely a threat to him. And instead the choreography goes out of its way to suggest otherwise. As for her lasting a minute against him, like what of it lol?

Arguing that Aayla is not a non-factor because she's not quite as good as Adi proves nothing.

cs_zoltan
"Someone who requires your full attention"

Hmm, proof? As you yourself said all Adi accomplished was "not dying", so what's their to suggest Savage couldn't have enjoyed a glass of wine or some light reading while pushing her shit in?

The fight lasted a minute and Savage wasn't holding back, that's the proof.

Beniboybling
You missed the part where you explain why. wink

cs_zoltan
You missed the part where you explain why. wink

Kek because it doesn't need explaining. Might as well go ahead and prove that in every fight someone wasn't holding back. Either you have a quote for it or tough luck.

Anyhow I don't care enough to go on with this circular arguing, so go ahead and have the last word. I know you want to.

Beniboybling
Well aside from the fact that Savage failed to kill Adi when he absolutely could have done here:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11117/111179633/4625083-savage+endures+adi%27s+kick.gif

What I was actually asking was how lasting a minute against an all-out Savage proves that she demanded his full attention. As far as I see it that's complete conjecture. thumb up

And I'm not looking for the last word, I hoping for that to be your concession. smile

cs_zoltan
https://media.giphy.com/media/h6hM3KYbMXDYk/giphy.gif

Kenobi was holding back thumb up

And I'm not looking for the last word, I hoping for that to be your concession. smile

You wish.

Beniboybling
https://media.giphy.com/media/h6hM3KYbMXDYk/giphy.gif

Kenobi was holding back thumb upErm, that's not remotely the same, cause y'know Kenobi swings at him. erm
Your lack of a response will suffice. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.