Is there any real difference in skill between Sidious and Plagueis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Hold your horses folks,

It seems as though Sidious and Plagueis both possess about the same skill with a lightsaber but the former relies on his incredible power with the force to augment his strength and speed to a ridiculous level to defeat opponents.

If Sidious and Dooku fought and both were limited to the same number of strikes per second and strength, I would think Dooku could win.

Same with Maul.

I know you're going to say I'm a complete idiot but please give me a chance sad

Syndicate
I think you're absolutely right Kurk.

MythLord
And that's the sign Kurk is wrong.

Syndicate
Har. Shouldn't you be typing up your response?

Beniboybling
Originally posted by MythLord
And that's the sign Kurk is wrong. thumb up rolling on floor laughing

MythLord
Originally posted by Syndicate
Har. Shouldn't you be typing up your response?

I did. Now I'll watch as you either grasp at straws or make a cheap excuse like I'm "not being civil" to escape utter humiliation smile Happy Dance

Petrus
Originally posted by Kurk

I know you're going to say I'm a complete idiot but please give me a chance sad

Dude, you should know by now that the SWVF are ruthless. smile

NewGuy01
Nope, you're just retarded.

The Ellimist
The sad thing is that this is probably on average the smartest sub-forum on KMC.

Kurk
Originally posted by NewGuy01
WmNnn8_t8Yo

NewGuy01
I'm not a nice guy.

Petrus
No, you're a new guy.

smile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by NewGuy01
thumb up

The Ellimist
Did you think through your username before you made it?

Petrus
Prolly not.

Syndicate
I did. Now I'll watch as you either grasp at straws or make a cheap excuse like I'm "not being civil" to escape utter humiliation smile Happy Dance

You're being a d*ck tbh but I'm not going to stand around and watch you peddle your crap about Galen.

Beniboybling
Shots fired. smile

MythLord
You're being a d*ck tbh but I'm not going to stand around and watch you peddle your crap about Galen.

I'm not peddling crap about Galen, I'm wanking Shaak, something I thought you'd help me with since we both agree prime Marek > her, but whatevs. Thanks for helping my case again thumb up

DarthAnt66
I think you're absolutely right Kurk.
And that's the sign Kurk is wrong.
This is profile-worthy.

Syndicate
I'm not peddling crap about Galen, I'm wanking Shaak, something I thought you'd help me with since we both agree prime Marek > her, but whatevs. Thanks for helping my case again thumb up

You were arguing Shaak > Prime Marek in that thread. You do know that we were using the prime version correct?

MythLord
You were arguing Shaak > Prime Marek in that thread. You do know that we were using the prime version correct?

I was trolling Jmahnamahman, lol. I've already told you I think prime Galen > Shaak > Felucia Galen. Unless there's a statement somewhere saying Shaak > Vader, which would be awesome.

Syndicate
I was trolling Jmahnamahman, lol. I've already told you I think prime Galen > Shaak > Felucia Galen. Unless there's a statement somewhere saying Shaak > Vader, which would be awesome.

I thought you were trying to argue Shaak above Prime Marek. Regardless though there is little disparity between Marek and Shaak as of their fight on Felucia given the circumstances surrounding the fight.

chingchangwalla
Plagueis is more of a teacher and scholar.
Sidious is more combat oriented.
Same skill level though IMO, it's just Sidious is more viable in a head to head situation

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Petrus
No, you're a new guy.

smile sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.