Bill Clinton's private meeting with Loretta Lynch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
SMH

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/30/loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-meeting/86555274/

Surtur
I hope for her sake Bill didn't hit on her. Otherwise Hilary is going to destroy her life and career.

Plus come on..the meeting was obviously a coincidence. We both know if Bill did attempt to discuss the emails or Benghazi that Lynch would obviously have been 100% honest and up front with the American people about it.

This administration hasn't ever done anything shady man, haven't they earned the benefit of the doubt?!

Time-Immemorial
At this point if it was never before, the Clintons can do anything, kill anyone, destroy lives, hide, cover, delete, destroy evidence, steal billions of dollars appoint stock traders to nuclear secret boards, steal from the Haiti relief money and nothing will ever stick to them. She could shoot someone in the back of the head and there would be an excuse on why it was ok because she has already done much worse.

Surtur
To be fair if Hilary did shoot someone in the head..I mean, it's not like she'd be the first person in the history of the world to shoot someone in the head. So it would be silly for people to be upset..it's not like she invented murder. If you really want someone to blame then blame Cain.

snowdragon
Oh I'm sure it was purely coincidental wink

Time-Immemorial
So this is really blowing up on capital hill on both sides..they met on a private plane at the airport.

Time-Immemorial
CNN: Bill Clinton meeting causes headaches for Hillary

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/29/politics/bill-clinton-loretta-lynch/

Surtur
So either Lynch has been compromised orrr she lives in a bubble and genuinely saw no problem with this. Which if it's the latter she probably shouldn't be involved in making anymore political decisions.

Sort of like how we told my grandpa he couldn't drive a car anymore after he'd crashed through the wall of a library and insisted it wasn't his fault.

Time-Immemorial
A law as broken

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/45.2

Time-Immemorial

Surtur
At this point Lynch should recuse herself from ANYTHING to do with this investigation. What I find odd is they try to play this off as "they were just saying hello" but they apparently met for 30 minutes. Why does it take that long to say hello? Others said they also discussed grandchildren. Okay, why did this discussion just have to happen now of all times?

I heard on the radio a reporter said there were FBI agents around warning people not to take photo's or record anything. If this is a simple grandkid discussion why do that? Is..is this like a Spy Kids thing? Are Bill Clinton's grandchildren intelligence officers with the United States government? Did he give these kids nuclear launch codes or something for their birthday?

If this was just to "catch up" how is it neither of these veteran politicians failed to recognize how stupid this decision was?

Time-Immemorial
Full interview of this today with her.

https://www.rt.com/usa/349134-lynch-clinton-email-scandal/

Surtur
Yep she basically went "oh I won't be involved, but I'll totally accept whatever they say".

Time-Immemorial
Biden will now be the nominee, Bill been shafting her since they said I do.

This will always be factually correct.
https://s32.postimg.org/6vtnlgng5/Bill.png

Surtur
At this point I'd choose Skynet over Hilary. I'd elect Damien Thorn over Hilary.

Time-Immemorial
Would you say the meme is factual and based on evidence?

Surtur
Without literally altering reality there is no way it couldn't be a fact. He did choose other women over Hilary.

I can't blame him she a shrill harpy. It should tell you something that Bill had such a problem with Hilary he decided to get with someone as unattractive as Monica Lewinsky.

Time-Immemorial
Whatever safety net Hilary had before with Lynch, Bill disintegrated it. Comey will indict, and Lynch will be forced to accept as she already said she would not.

Bill screwed Hilary over, again.

Time-Immemorial
While Bill was president, Hilary would scream at him for hours in the oval office, I can only imagine what is happening now. I can only see Bill just laughing his ass off inside nowlaughing out loud

vHfbpL0NDmw

snowdragon
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Whatever safety net Hilary had before with Lynch, Bill disintegrated it. Comey will indict, and Lynch will be forced to accept as she already said she would not.

If only life were that simple.

Trump lies and gets called out (rightfully so.) Trump blunders about with his words though. Hillary is more thoughful about her deceits and loves word spin (most politicians do.)

There is zero doubt Hillary broke some laws in regards to the data on her private server. The reality behind that though is Obama also HAD to know as well the entire time sending some of the emails.

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

As far as I am concerned until Lynch fully 100% recuses herself from this entire case the safety net is potentially still there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.