Duelists before Yoda above Obi Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who before the birth of Yoda could take a majority against Kenobi in pure sabers?

NewGuy01
Exar Kun.

The Ellimist
Not sure about that tbh.

Petrus
Maybe Ulic, also.

Possibly HoTlander. Revan?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Exar Kun.
Ulic is a possibility, as well as Tulak Hord ---- if you buy into the hype and flowery lip-service that is.

NewGuy01
Considered those as possibilities, but Exar's the only one that strikes me as having any sort of distinct advantage.

Petrus
In pure sabers there are a select handful that can beat him, prior to Yoda's birth.

vox
Exar Kun solidly.

Possibly Revan, Ulic, Malgus, Bane with orbalisks?

FreshestSlice
Bane, Malgus, and Revan are all below Obi-Wan in sabers.

I also don't know where the idea that Revan is amazing in sabers came from, but I think I have a hunch.

carthage
Exar Kun probably

Syndicate
In technical skill or just those who could beat him in sabers only?

The Ellimist
Those who could probably beat him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Orbalisk Bane.

The Ellimist
KEK

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Problem? smile

The Ellimist
Bane couldn't even break Zannah's defenses.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I said Orbalisk Bane you fat laundromat

Nephthys
Kun, Ulic, Ajunta Pall?, Hord, Ragnos (I mean, if he really was strong enough to beat up Terentateks....), Wrath, HoT, Arcann, Malgus, Bane, Zannah, Revan, Nyriss, Kotor II Exile?, BM Raskta, Kas'im (perhaps).

I wonder if Nox could use her spirits to boost her saber abilities.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
Zannah, BM Raskta, Kas'im (perhaps).

cue Carthage's lmfao in 3...

ILS
thumb up for Kas'im.

It's not like he's a watered down Grievous or anything.

FreshestSlice
I wish I could just pick an era and start popping off names of every single person with a lightsaber in that era as being greater than Obi-Wan.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kun, Ulic, Ajunta Pall?, Hord, Ragnos (I mean, if he really was strong enough to beat up Terentateks....), Wrath, HoT, Arcann, Malgus, Bane, Zannah, Revan, Nyriss, Kotor II Exile?, BM Raskta, Kas'im (perhaps).

I wonder if Nox could use her spirits to boost her saber abilities.
http://rs414.pbsrc.com/albums/pp224/JIMMY58_2008/CANCER/breastcancer001.gif~c200

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Petrus
Maybe Ulic, also.

Possibly HoTlander. Revan?

Nah.

Jmanghan
No one has mastered Soresu to Kenobi's extent, ever.

So its hard to place someone above him in oure combative saber abilities.

AncientPower
^Honestly a good point, I have difficulty putting others above Obi-Wan in a duel unless they outmatch him in raw power/physicals. In terms of pure skill he is as good as a duelist as anybody else.

chingchangwalla
Kun, Ulic, Ragnos (Maybe), Arcann, Vader, Windu (maybe), Fisto (Maybe), DD Vos.

SunRazer
Yeah, Obi-Wan would absolutely shit on Kas'im, and he's a better duelist than Zannah as well.

@chingchangwalla - Mace and Kit weren't around prior to Yoda's birth, and Mace is definitely above Obi-Wan, while Kit isn't a match for him.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by SunRazer
Yeah, Obi-Wan would absolutely shit on Kas'im, and he's a better duelist than Zannah as well.

@chingchangwalla - Mace and Kit weren't around prior to Yoda's birth, and Mace is definitely above Obi-Wan, while Kit isn't a match for him.

My Mistake, misread the Title.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Kun, Ulic, Ragnos (Maybe), Arcann, Vader, Windu (maybe), Fisto (Maybe), DD Vos. Lol, Vos isn't a maybe, Arcann isn't a maybe.

Windu and Ragnos are ****ing maybes.

Wtf is this website.

And Lol about Ulic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.