Count Dooku vs. Darth Anddedu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

vox
1. No clue, does Andeddu have any force feats beyond essence transfer?

2. Dooku 10/10

3. Dooku 7/10

MythLord
Dooku across the board.

Syndicate
Dooku in all.

MS Warehouse
Another dumb thread. thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by vox
1. No clue, does Andeddu have any force feats beyond essence transfer?

He fought Wrylock or however you pronounce his name, and Dooku was really enamored with his holocron.

vox
Originally posted by The Ellimist
He fought Wrylock or however you pronounce his name, and Dooku was really enamored with his holocron.

Yeah but didn't he get pwned by Wyrlok in his own little force game?

TBH I'm not impressed at all with Andeddu as his only significant achievement is creating the force transfer technique. Hell, he doesn't even have any of the insanely vague feats that other ancients have like Tulak Hord and Karness Muur.

Syndicate
Karness Muur doesn't have vague feats. He's pretty damn solid.

vox
Originally posted by Syndicate
Karness Muur doesn't have vague feats. He's pretty damn solid.

Ehhh... other than that one quote by Vader in which he states that taking the Muur Talisman would be trading Sidious for another master, I don't see any other significant feats for him other than the fact that he knew the force storm technique as shown against Krayt..

I do see a lot of hype tho.

SunRazer
Tyranus absolutely butchers the fool in sabers.

Force is closer but the Count should take it rather comfortably every time as well. The only thing I can see being difficult for the Count to handle are Andeddu's mental attacks, and that's mostly because of the Count's lack of mental resistance feats. Otherwise, Andeddu didn't seem capable of besting pre-DLOTS Wyyrlok, whose skills in telekinesis and Lightning were "far outstripped" by that of Vong Krayt, who I don't imagine to be particularly far above Dooku.

All-out should be quite the stomp, bar Andeddu's mental games. Once those are over, Andeddu can do little to stop Dooku from getting in close, and once that happens, it's over.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Krayt is particularly far above Dooku. smile

NewGuy01
Lol, not dying Krayt you aderall-breathing buffoon.

Selenial
Originally posted by The Ellimist

Why the **** is it relevant how you pronounce Wyyrlok's name? mmm

Syndicate
Originally posted by vox
Ehhh... other than that one quote by Vader in which he states that taking the Muur Talisman would be trading Sidious for another master, I don't see any other significant feats for him other than the fact that he knew the force storm technique as shown against Krayt..

I do see a lot of hype tho.

He was stated to have the power to outright defeat Vader and he stalemated Krayt in a duel and then overpowered him in the Force. Being outright above Vader and Krayt ( who to be fair weren't in their primes ) is pretty impressive imo especially with the insinuation that Muur was around Sidious level and was a powerful enough ally for Vader to defeat Sidious before his prime. A living Karness should be even more powerful then his spirit self.

The Ellimist
up

ILS
Andeddu really does get smoked here.

Trocity
Yeah, and worse than Wyyrlok stomped him as he engaged Andeddu at his own game.

Dooku is a far better straight up combatant.

ILS
Originally posted by Trocity
Yeah, and worse than Wyyrlok stomped him as he engaged Andeddu at his own game.

Dooku is a far better straight up combatant. says the Wyyrlok fanboy, Wyyrlok isn't in this thread so don't both bringing him up kid

Stigma
Anddedu takes sabers.

Not sure who takes Force and all-out.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Stigma
Anddedu takes sabers.

Not sure who takes Force and all-out. https://i.imgflip.com/ubkxq.jpg

Geistalt
Did Andeddu even own a lightsaber?

Emperordmb
Apparently Dooku gave Vos Andeddu's lightsaber crystal so apparently yeah.

Stigma
Originally posted by Geistalt

http://cdn.mutually.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/17-43.jpg

Ursumeles
Stigma, do you watch SPN or is do you just use a random meme?

Stigma
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Stigma, do you watch SPN or is do you just use a random meme?
Random. Haven't gotten to watch SPN yet. Would you recommend it?

Ursumeles
It sometimes has bad jokes andthe budget is pathetic (unimportant spoiler:
But at least the first 5 seasons are pretty epic, and nice to watch. I would recommend it, though I had problems with Season 1 at first.

Stigma
Originally posted by Ursumeles
It sometimes has bad jokes andthe budget is pathetic (unimportant spoiler:
But at least the first 5 seasons are pretty epic, and nice to watch. I would recommend it, though I had problems with Season 1 at first.
Thanks for the info. I may be able to check it out during the winter break.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.