REX's Stories Commentary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Post your comments here. smile

GordonSkywalker
Cool stories man. Have enjoyed reading the ones you have done so far and contiue to look forward to your sequels as well. Good work my captain friend!.................GS

Captain REX
Here's my planned stories and the stories I have so far...

-- Force Hunter: the story of a skilled bounty hunter and once Jedi Hopeful named Keth Arthul and his son, Brak Arthul, who is learning the trade from his father. Father and son have brought in many bounties together, but can they bring in a hitman with deadly accuracy, a Wookiee warrior, a fellow competitor in the Bounty Hunters' Guild, and a Dark Jedi?

-- Force Hunter II: Keth and Brak have been hired to kill a powerful crime lord/dictator on the planet Ensiaari, a cold, icy planet known for it's vicious gladiatorial games. Sounds easy enough. But they are taken unawares by Tejere's three Force-using bodyguards, under the aliases Bloodbeam, Gundark, and Zatar. Though Keth manages to kill Gundark, Tejere and his other cronies leave Brak orphaned with only his father's lightsaber. The bitter and fearful boy makes his way to the swordmaster that Keth learned under, one Haskar Bequan. After obtaining his lightsaber skills, he plans to get the bounty on Tejere, as well as his revenge...

-- A Life in the Dark: The story of a group of Dark Jedi, told from the viewpoint of one of it's highest ranking members, Gathol Brand. The group's members: the lowly and under-trained Arak Petrol, a lithe and morbid Suanmi Kuan-Ti, a ghostly and powerful Cantor, the cold and ruthless Vanth, agressive and impatient Trin, and their terrifying master, Hajid Thajkon, an ex-Jedi Master, rumored to have fought the two highest masters of the Order. After a raid at a Jedi Museum on Coruscant, Thajkon reveals to them that they will be searching for the Temple of Darth Massacre, where a machine may bestow the power of 1000 Sith Lords upon those with the minds of Sith...

-- Defenders of the Republic: Under Jedi Master Nemo Reverend, the Jedi Padawan Thomas Biligard has become strong in the Force and skilled in the ways of the lightsaber, and thinks he is ready for the trials. But first he must do one last mission with his Master and his Master's former Padawan, Malia Tanas. The Master, the Knight, and the Padawan are assigned to the planet Alsidal, a medium-sized planet covered primarily with dense rainforests and a vast cave system. Alsidal has been having troubles with a large group of barbaric warriors that have been destroying it's lavish temples and laying siege to it's cities. Tom and his companions suspect it will just be another difficult mission, but the rabbit hole goes much deeper than they think...

Captain REX
I'm thinking of doing a technical thing on my stories, to give some depth to things. Like Keth's ship, his species, weaponry, backgrounds of certain characters, etc.

Captain REX
Also planning to do a sequel to A Life in the Dark. Unsurprisingly, it will be called A Life in the Dark II. I won't give any details yet, as I haven't finished posting the first one.

Captain REX
Here's my planning list so far. As you can tell, I've got story ideas pouring out of my ears...

A Life in the Dark - I need to complete it.

A Life in the Dark II

ce Hunter II

Defender of the Republic

The Tale of the Cyborg - Non-Star Wars. Should be quite interesting...

ElmStreetFan01
Hey Rex, you got awesome stories. I was wondering if you can help me with my Star Wars Fan Fiction.

Captain REX
Sure I can help. smile

Bespin Bart
Are you going to finish 'A Life in the Dark' or what?

ElmStreetFan01
You Talking To Me?

Captain REX
No, 'A Life in the Dark' is the story I'm currently working on. I'm being stupid and moving onto the sequel ideas again. *smacks forehead*

Captain REX
Chapters 6 and 7 are ready to be posted methinks. Chapter 8 is in the works. You're going to like 7 and 8, especially with those Darth Maul cameos and the Sith Infiltrator (his star courier) in combat... evil face

Stovenutts
love your stories. maybe mine can be as indepth as urs someday

Captain REX
I try to make them a little more action packed than the films, and a little more intense. Seeing that the characters and stories usually have no connection to the movies or any other series whatsoever, it makes for good and easy story writing. smile

Captain REX
Chapter 6 of "A Life in the Dark" is up.

Captain REX
I was thinking that you might want to see when my stories take place.

Force Hunter takes place 2 years before 'The Phantom Menace'.

Force Hunter II takes place 3 years after 'The Phantom Menace'.

A Life in the Dark takes place 7 months before 'The Phantom Menace'.

A Life in the Dark II takes place 5 years after 'The Phantom Menace'.

Defender of the Republic takes place 3 years before 'Attack of the Clones'.

Defender of the Republic II takes place during 'Attack of the Clones' and 1 month after 'Attack of the Clones'.

Captain REX
Alrighty then, nearly finished with A Life in the Dark.

A Matrix story being planned.

Captain REX
Chapter 7, 8, and 9 are up.

Captain REX
Chapter 10 and 11 are up, thus finishing A Life in the Dark. Enjoy. smile

Coming up next, I'll either begin on 'Defender of the Republic' or 'The Matrix' fan fic.

Captain REX
Instead of doing one or the other, I decided on doing BOTH.

Look for the Defender of the Republic postings in the Star Wars stories thread. The Matrix: Story of a Rebel, will have it's own thread.

BOPRecruit 16
i'm not really that into star wars as the rest of you are, but i'll try to read one of rex's fics one of these days.

Captain REX
The first one is the shortest of the two I have written. The second is the longest. Both are close to equal in action.

Captain REX
My Matrix fan fic is starting well! On Chapter 4, and I might start posting chunks of it soon.

Captain REX
Well, any comments on my stuff?

Captain REX
I guess not...

Matrix fic ready to post!

Another_Smithy
I really think your fics have changed the way I look at Star Wars! Seriously! I love the battle when Tajkon fights the whole Jedi Council and whoops on them. Would make a great movie if I do say so myself.

Captain REX
Yes, I thought that part was quite good myself. I did write it after all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I looked up a ton of things about Force powers and Sith legends and such, also using some basis about Dark Jedi looking for a lost temple from Ushgarak's Star Wars RPG.

Captain REX
Woohoo! Masterofmatrix is having my stories published, and we're splitting the cash 55/45, 55% to me for writing, 45% to him for bothering to publish it and getting movie funding. I thought it was a good idea, so the deal is made! big grin

Captain REX
Specifically, it is A Life in the Dark that is being published.

Captain REX
Matrix story up!

Captain REX
Chapter 2 of the Matrix fic posted!

ElmStreetFan01
hey EL Capitan REX

Captain REX
Howdy ElmStreet!

ElmStreetFan01
hey did you did hear about the remake of my Freddy Vs. Jason 2 story by The Ones?

Captain REX
Yeah, I saw it...though, I guess that announcement belongs in the thread at the top, the General Fiction Discussion. Not the commentary for my stories. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
From "The Ones" talking about my story. Thanks man! smile

Mist
very excellent stories rex. can you make em into a word document and post em or something? i dont wanna copy all of it to read it.

Captain REX
I can e-mail it to ya, if you want.

stefaan
That was soooo boring it was like i was reading ( and with reading i mean looking over 2 lines and going a half page further) the stories from SuperShadow wich were more entertaining and even more logical.

Captain REX
Which one did you read? Cause my earlier ones are pure crap (the ones listed in here), I agree. If you mean more recent ones, I'd like to see what you can write.

And I don't want to hear that SS crap. That guy has no mind whatsoever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.