Rank the Ancient Sith v2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Original.

Rank the pre-Banite sith in overall combative ability.

1. Vitiate
2. Exar Kun
3. Darth Nihilus
4. Darth Revan
5. Marka Ragnos
6. Karness Murr
7. Tulak Hord
8. Darth Jadus
9. Freedon Nadd
10. Naga Sadow

---

I'm probably missing some.

Obviously Vitiate is the clear number one, and the second spot should go to Exar, Nihilus or Revan. I put Nihilus below Kun on the condition of taking Meetra implication that Revan Reborn > Nihilus seriously; I put Revan Reborn below Vader but Exar Kun possibly above him given his performance against JA Luke. But Nihilus still has much better feats than Darth Revan. Ragnos from his accolades and hype seems to be more powerful than the likes of Hord or Murr, while Murr and Hord's accolades/hype/feats impress me more than that of those below them. Nadd is explicitly more powerful than Sadow (EDIT: or maybe not), but I'd say Jadus edges him out with his dreadnaught feat, although his status as being below Arcann and the Outlander sort of scales him down.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nadd actually isn't explicitly more powerful than Sadow.

The Ellimist
Oops, my bad.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The quote that says Nadd is "far more powerful" refers to Sadow's Spirit.

Syndicate
1. Vitiate
2. Exar Kun
3. Darth Nihilus
4. Karness Murr
5. Darth Jadus
6. Ulic Qel Droma.
7. Tulak Hord
8. Darth Revan

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jadus being higher than any of the ancients like Muur, Sadow, Nadd, Ragnos, Hord, etc is cancer, btw.

Syndicate
Was that to me? And if so, why Hord?

AncientPower
Naga Sadow was in suspended animation and then Nadd killed his physical body, Sadow remained with enough power to possess Eison Gynt and is lingering on Yavin IV after. Shadow of Revan cleared that up.

So I don't think the spirit claim applies here, if he was a spirit and Nadd destroyed his spirit then Sadow wouldn't be around centuries later.

So yes, Nadd a century before his prime was far more powerful than Naga Sadow.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The quote that says Nadd is "far more powerful" refers to Sadow's Spirit.

I think it's a little unfair to say that later developments make it mean that Nadd was far more powerful than a living, peak Naga Sadow a century before his prime, lmfao.

carthage
Nadd severed Vodos/Exar's telepathic link from across the galaxy and reviving Exar after he had been crushed by tons of rubble are more impressive than Sadow throwing a brick. The guy is pretty clearly ****ing immense in the force

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I agree, and Nadd should definitely be in the top 5 on this list. It's just that I doubt Nadd is far more powerful than peak living Sadow a century before his prime.

JKBart
So, you include all pre-Bane, yes?

Then:

1. Valkorion
2. Darth Malgus
3. Darth Jadus
4. Tulak Hord
5. Darth Nyriss / Darth Nox
6. Exar Kun
7. Emperor's Wrath II
8. Darth Thanaton
9. Darth Marr
10. Freedon Nadd
11. Lord Scourge
12. Darth Baras
13. Darth Angral
14. Karness Muur
15. Naga Sadow
16. Ajunta Pall
17. Lord Draahg
18. Darth Malak
19. Darth Vengean
20. Darth Zash

Not including Darth Revan.

The Ellimist
You conceded Valkorion is a sith.

Sidious > Valkorion confirmed canon by site head manager. thumb up

JKBart
That's about his Sith persona smile

I just decided to use "Valkorion" when speaking about all his iterations all the time to avoid confusion thumb up

He's also Sith and a being far above Sith, and a being far above mortals all at the same time smile

The Ellimist
i think you made that up

JKBart
Valkorion himself acknowledges he's still Vitiate, the Sith Emperor, the Emperor of the Ethernal Empire, and also something more

That's why Valky can be used in top listings of every type of character tbh

NewGuy01
Vitiate, Exar Kun, and Tulak Hord are likely the best among them. Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd, and Karness Muur are likely not far behind. Darth Nihilus is probably near the botttom.

DarthAnt66
mmm Maybe Darth Revan = Nadd.

NewGuy01
Wtf happened to Darth Revan > Exar Kun, Ant???

DarthAnt66
I don't have a definite spot for DR. That's a possibility too. thumb up

SunRazer
Still don't know where to rank Hord. Jadus comes in last out of the Sith here, though.

AncientPower
Above Sadow and Ludo Kressh. Below Muur, Nadd and Ragnos. IMO.

Nephthys
Jadus is hard to rank, but his explosion feat as well as Valkorions endorsement of him as his empires greatest Sith certify a high rank imo.

That would make Cipher 9 one of the best non-force sensitive fighters imo. Possibly better than the Champ.

SunRazer
That fight has always come across as PIS to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.