Warb Null vs Quinlan Vos (EU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Round 1: Sabers only
Round 2: Force only
Round 3: All out

carthage
Vos steamrolls

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by carthage
Vos steamrolls

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I haven't much knowledge on Null, but according to AP he's pretty formidable. Not sure.

MythLord
Vos is "Pretty formidable" himself, and he has legitimate feats rather than getting shat on by a hindered, pre-prime Ulic.

Syndicate
Apparently Warb's armor gave him all the knowledge and skill of Nadd ( or some other Ancient ) though.

ILS
Apparently emulating two old guys and then imbuing your armor with your own power = being Freedon Nadd level. laughing out loud

Jmanghan
Originally posted by ILS
Apparently emulating two old guys and then imbuing your armor with your own power = being Freedon Nadd level. laughing out loud After the shit I found out about you, you're lucky you aren't in prison.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Jmanghan
After the shit I found out about you, you're lucky you aren't in prison.
Wtf?!

ILS
Originally posted by Jmanghan
After the shit I found out about you, you're lucky you aren't in prison. *taps nose twice*

Emperordmb
Shaaaws Doevoes was an onderonian metallurgist bourn four thousand yeeaaas befouw the battle of Yavin.

Though Quinlan Vos is shit because he can't get his checkers to the back row, his abilities are not to be underestimated.

ILS
Lmao

carthage
lOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.