Gul'dan vs. Scarlet Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Where battle of Sokovia took place

Standard gear and morals.

Starting distance is 30 feet.

Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
This will essentially come down to who can execute faster. Gul'Dan's life drain versus one of Wanda's red tk blasts/grabs etc. It'd probably be hard for Wanda to use her powers effectively while being life-drained, but if she gets hold of Gul'Dan first, she is powerful enough to ragdoll him around hard and do some serious damage. I'm still on the fence though. Gul'Dan drained an entire group of slaves pretty much instantly in the beginning of Warcraft, but Wanda was fast enough to encase that explosion before it could spread, in Civil War.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
This will essentially come down to who can execute faster. Gul'Dan's life drain versus one of Wanda's red tk blasts/grabs etc. It'd probably be hard for Wanda to use her powers effectively while being life-drained, but if she gets hold of Gul'Dan first, she is powerful enough to ragdoll him around hard and do some serious damage. I'm still on the fence though. Gul'Dan drained an entire group of slaves pretty much instantly in the beginning of Warcraft, but Wanda was fast enough to encase that explosion before it could spread, in Civil War.

Good points. I'm leaning slightly towards Guldan sinply because while I see him surviving getting ragdolled a bit by SW, I don't see Wanda surviving a life drain from Guldan. Plus Guldan's physical strength is also a big factor.

Still, SW had a good chance of winning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.