Kit Fisto (ROTS) vs Ashoka Tano (Rebels)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Round 1: Sabers only
Round 2: Force only
Round 3: All out

Jmanghan
Well he sucked in ROTS, so Tano wins.

MythLord
I wonder if Ahsoka will last as long as Fisto against Sidious.

Dark-Kenshin
A peer to Vader makes quick work of Kit Fisto, be it force, sabers or both.

Beniboybling
Ahsoka in all.

MythLord
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
A peer to Vader makes quick work of Kit Fisto, be it force, sabers or both.

Well it's a good thing that Fisto isn't facing a peer of Vader in Force, sabers or both, then thumb up

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by MythLord
Well it's a good thing that Fisto isn't facing a peer of Vader in Force, sabers or both, then thumb up

Lmao

SunRazer
Ahsoka wins, but it's a great fight. She doesn't really need to be above the B-teamers by much (if at all) to give Vader a good fight.

carthage
Ahsoka wins

Total Warrior
Yeah Ahsoka

Kurk
TAnoo

Deronn_solo
Ahsoka handily.

Emperordmb
Ahsoka and it really isn't that close... at all.

Syndicate
Originally posted by SunRazer
Ahsoka wins, but it's a great fight. She doesn't really need to be above the B-teamers by much (if at all) to give Vader a good fight.

thumb up

chingchangwalla
So TCW Fisto > ROTS Fisto?

MythLord
No.

chingchangwalla
No.
That's what I thought but after seeing these answers, he must be. Beating Grievous through pure offensive might counts for nothing? And Ashoka is beating Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar? Because Fisto is more skilled than them and lasted longer against Sidious.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
And Ashoka is beating Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar? Because Fisto is more skilled than them and lasted longer against Sidious.
Yes she is.

chingchangwalla
People are going to argue she's on Vader's level because she fought Darth Maul for about 1-2 minutes and 'Stalemated' with Vader. Darth Maul hasn't battled in however long and she only fought 'evenly' with Vader because fans want to see an epic duel. If they made Vader just destroy the little rat no one would be happy

Emperordmb
Nobody is arguing she is on Darth Vader's level or that she stalemated Vader, but she doesn't need to be on Vader's level to tear Fisto a new one.

I mean Ventress beat Fisto, and she got creamed by Dooku much worse than Ahsoka did by Vader.

chingchangwalla
Ventress knew everything about Kit and his fighting style before the duel whereas Fisto didn't know what to expect.

Syndicate
That's what I thought but after seeing these answers, he must be. Beating Grievous through pure offensive might counts for nothing? And Ashoka is beating Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar? Because Fisto is more skilled than them and lasted longer against Sidious.

An injured pre prime Grievous*

chingchangwalla
Lol, Pre prime Kit too and Kit gave him Those injuries

chingchangwalla
Kit bloody cut him in half then cut his hand off

Syndicate
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nobody is arguing she is on Darth Vader's level or that she stalemated Vader, but she doesn't need to be on Vader's level to tear Fisto a new one.

I mean Ventress beat Fisto, and she got creamed by Dooku much worse than Ahsoka did by Vader.

I was actually going to make the argument that Dooku had innate knowledge of Ventress's fighting style but I just realized the same applies to Ahsoka. Granted she had years apart from her master to develop but that's still an enormous boon in Vader's favor. My opinion of Ahsoka has been raised greatly...

Syndicate
Lol, Pre prime Kit and Kit gave him Those injuries

Except we know Kit has a lifetime of experience while Grievous had only been training with Dooku since the beginning of the Clone Wars.

It's been a while since I've see that episode but I don't believe it was Kit who gave him those injuries to begin with. If someone could confirm this it'd be greatly appreciated.

Syndicate
Kit bloody cut him in half then cut his hand off

Cut him in half? What are you talking about?

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Syndicate
Except we know Kit has a lifetime of experience while Grievous had only been training with Dooku since the beginning of the Clone Wars.

It's been a while since I've see that episode but I don't believe it was Kit who gave him those injuries to begin with. If someone could confirm this it'd be greatly appreciated.

Which injuries? Where Mace crushes his chest?

chingchangwalla
Cut him in half? What are you talking about?

Earlier in the episode. He goes and gets repaired...

chingchangwalla
You can argue about the training time of Grievous but he had shit programmed into his brain, training didn't matter a great deal

Syndicate
Which injuries? Where Mace crushes his chest?

I'm talking about TCW.

Syndicate
Earlier in the episode. He goes and gets repaired...

Eh, I'm going to rewatch the episode. It's been a while since I've seen it and I need context.

Edit: I do remember the droid mentioning Grievous's repairs weren't complete before he went to face the Jedi.

chingchangwalla
Eh, I'm going to rewatch the episode. It's been a while since I've seen it and I need context.

Good good. S1 ep10

Syndicate
You can argue about the training time of Grievous but he had shit programmed into his brain, training didn't matter a great deal

Yes it did. Programming can't help to counter something Grievous has no knowledge on which is why he needed to be trained and taught by Dooku. Otherwise what's the point of training and spars?

chingchangwalla
Not exactly the case. He learned Gaypad on the fly when fighting against Mace

Syndicate
Not exactly the case. He learned Gaypad on the fly when fighting against Mace Yes but that was only to the point he was able to make a decent replica of it. He still needs to understand the form's weakness to better counter it and perfect his own use of it as his sentient mind and his computer mind need to be in sync to perform in combat properly.

chingchangwalla
Yes but that was only to the point he was able to make a decent replica of it. He still needs to understand the form's weakness to better counter it and perfect his own use of it as his sentient mind and his computer mind need to be in sync to perform in combat properly.

Point taken but he wouldn't need as much training as an average Jedi or sith.

Zenwolf
I was actually going to make the argument that Dooku had innate knowledge of Ventress's fighting style but I just realized the same applies to Ahsoka. Granted she had years apart from her master to develop but that's still an enormous boon in Vader's favor. My opinion of Ahsoka has been raised greatly...

But then it's noted as I recall, that Ahsoka would know Vader's fighting style too...which I still don't see how either of these things make sense but w/e.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Zenwolf
But then it's noted as I recall, that Ahsoka would know Vader's fighting style too...which I still don't see how either of these things make sense but w/e.

When he went from Anakin to Vader, he did change up his style a bit to be fair

Syndicate

Fair enough and the difference between examples like Ventress and Dooku and Galen and Vader is that Sith masters aren't as trusting as Jedi so they would of course not reveal their true strength when training their students ( if they could help it ) along with hiding a few tricks as is mentioned with Dooku in regards to Grievous. Then again Vader himself would have developed, would have actually been forced to develop because of the suit.

It's interesting to think about for sure.

Syndicate

thumb up

Point taken but he wouldn't need as much training as an average Jedi or sith.

I can agree that that's likely. He also have experience as a Kaleesh warlord that soloe'd armies before being put into his cyborg body.

Zenwolf

Yeah but didn't Dave or one of the others say something along the lines of..

"Ahsoka would know Vader's fighting style, cause he trained her..."

Or something? I distinctly recall something along those lines...unless it was something else.

Zenwolf
Fair enough and the difference between examples like Ventress and Dooku and Galen and Vader is that Sith masters aren't as trusting as Jedi so they would of course not reveal their true strength when training their students ( if they could help it ) along with hiding a few tricks as is mentioned with Dooku in regards to Grievous. Then again Vader himself would have developed, would have actually been forced to develop because of the suit.

It's interesting to think about for sure.

That's true.

Syndicate

Or something? I distinctly recall something along those lines...unless it was something else.

They did.

chingchangwalla

No matter what Filoni said, there's a difference in Anakin's style in TCW compared to Vader in Rebels. Seriously just watch twilight of the apprentice and then crisis on Naboo in TCW, you'll know what I mean

Zenwolf
No matter what Filoni said, there's a difference in Anakin's style in TCW compared to Vader in Rebels. Seriously just watch twilight of the apprentice and then crisis on Naboo in TCW, you'll know what I mean

Yeah I know there's a difference, which is why it confused me when he said that.

chingchangwalla
@Syndicate Did you watch the Fisto ep yet? See what I'm talkin bout?

Syndicate
@Syndicate Did you watch the Fisto ep yet? See what I'm talkin bout?

Haven't yet. I'll get back to you when I watch it.

chingchangwalla
Haven't yet. I'll get back to you when I watch it. thumb up

thumb up

|King Joker|
I wonder if Ahsoka will last as long as Fisto against Sidious. Can she block two strikes alongside Mace Windu?

https://media.giphy.com/media/zoVq8rZc6ZegM/giphy.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I got the keys keys keys keys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.