Ciphlander vs Darth Jadus: Rematch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
Cipher 9 takes on a spectre from the past, the dreaded Darth Jadus. This time there can be no retreat. But the agent is greater than he once was.

Cipher has Kaliyo/Bugboy for back up. This is peak Outlander Cipher, no Valkorion aid though.

Same location as before.

Bonus round: Act 3 Cipher, SCORPIO back-up.

DarthAnt66
Realistically, Jadus ragdolls.

Nephthys
Tell that to Arcann, I think he'll need the tip.

DarthAnt66
Are you discussing non-Force sensitive or hypothetical Force sensitive Cipher?

Beniboybling
http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11122/111222381/4481292-4177793032-qT25F.gif

chingchangwalla
Yeah Jadus...

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Are you discussing non-Force sensitive or hypothetical Force sensitive Cipher?

Both? This is Cipher as the Outlander as of the latest patch. The bonus round is Cipher as of Act 3 though.

The Ellimist
Jadus obviously should win but he's even more incompetent than Vitiate.

Nephthys
Or Cipher is just that good.

Don't forget SCORPIO is in the bonus round. She's beastly as **** in KotFE.

FreshestSlice
Not really.

Nephthys
She stomps a squad of force users with her bare hands, including the leader of a group even the Knights of Zakuul feared.

MythLord
Proof? Not because I don't believe you, but because it sounds badass and I wanna see it.

Nephthys
You only see the aftermath:

eJbUX4BSf1o

FreshestSlice
And that makes her Boba tier. I'm glad she can take on fodder.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
She's also the new Empress of Zakuul.

Zenwolf
None of those guys seemed to be Force Users as I recall from the Chapter. If there were any, it hardly was in any abundance.

Nephthys
Nah, they were. Some even used lightsabers.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
And that makes her Boba tier. I'm glad she can take on fodder.

Good to know Boba sucks oh wait. Stomping force users with your bare hands is never unimpressive. Its a high-tier feat.

Zenwolf
Some being the key word and none of those bodies had lightsabers from what I saw.

The Ellimist
^ pretty sure that was Jango.

Anyway I take the Fett's feats like I do Bugs Bunny's or Squirrel Girl's; they may no ****ing sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.