Anakin Skywalker vs. Dooku (force battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who takes this?

Kurk
Dooku for sure. He stalemated Yoda.

Nephthys
Dooku for sure.

chingchangwalla
Anakin has so much raw power but he did ultimately stalemate a force push whilst bloodlusted to the shithouse against Obi-Wan. Dooku has great lightning feats and Dooku > Obi-Wan

Kurk
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Anakin has so much raw power but he did ultimately stalemate a force push whilst bloodlusted to the shithouse against Obi-Wan. Dooku has great lightning feats and Dooku > Obi-Wan
How? He'll just get raped by lightning like always does against him in TCW. And yeah, getting stalemated by trash like Kenobi who constantly gets ragdolled by Dooku is pretty pathetic.

MythLord
Anakin.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Kurk
How? He'll just get raped by lightning like always does against him in TCW. And yeah, getting stalemated by trash like Kenobi who constantly gets ragdolled by Dooku is pretty pathetic. Lol

chingchangwalla
Dooku for sure. He stalemated Yoda.

He didn't stalemate Yoda bro

Kurk
"It is obvious that this contest can not be decided by our knowledge of the force, but by our skills with a lightsaber."

- AoTC Movie

"The two Force warriors attempted to defeat each other with displays of telekinesis and other Force abilities, but they were too evenly matched."

Source: Lightsabers: A Guide to the Weapons of the Force

"The two engaged in a titanic struggle of Force powers, neither besting the other."

Source: The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

"Count Dooku and Master Yoda engaging in a titanic struggle of Force powers on Geonosis."

Source: The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia

Beniboybling
Anyway Anakin, Dooku's lightning (or his telekinesis) honestly isn't doing shit to him by RotS.

And Kurk considering that Yoda never returned fire, those statements are clearly inaccurate.

Deronn_solo
I dunno who's the most lolworthy user here; Chilled Monkey, Kurk, or DD.
mmm

MythLord
Dooku boasting.
Yoda didn't even attempt to defeat him, he just sort of deflected the objects aside, otherwise beings who's power Yoda is comparable to choke Dooku from across the galaxy.
Engaging in a "titanic struggle with neither besting the other" is just a fancy way of saying: they fought, nobody won. And of course nobody won when all Yoda did was play defensive.

Kurk
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Anyway Anakin, Dooku's lightning (or his telekinesis) honestly isn't doing shit to him by RotS.

And Kurk considering that Yoda never returned fire, those statements are clearly inaccurate.
It's because Yoda was on the defensive

Kurk

Tell since when has Anakin been a master of tutaminis?

Chosen_Sith
It's because Yoda was on the defensive

No. There was large gaps of Dooku doing nothing as he readied his next force attack. Yoda did nothing during that time either except stand there and wait. If you're going to argue that Dooku = Yoda = Sidious in force powers.. I don't know what to say.

Come one. I'm the guy with the Dooku avatar. :/

Beniboybling
It's because Yoda was on the defensive Exactly, so there is no evidence to suggest Dooku could actually stalemate him if Yoda decided to go offensive, which he never did.Originally posted by Kurk
Tell since when has Anakin been a master of tutaminis? He doesn't need tutaminis friend. smile

Kurk
Exactly, so there is no evidence to suggest Dooku could actually stalemate him if Yoda decided to go offensive, which he never did.He doesn't need tutaminis friend. smile
So he'll just pull a Yoda?

Beniboybling
?

MythLord
Ahsoka knows Force Deflection, and she's hardly more knowledgable than Anakin, nor could she have learned it from any other source, also The Clone Wars Campaign Guide notes Anakin knows Force Rebuke, which is a form of counter-measure against energy attacks.

Kurk
?
In the vision when he resisted Sidious's lightning to save Anakin.

Kurk
Originally posted by Chosen_Sith
No. There was large gaps of Dooku doing nothing as he readied his next force attack. Yoda did nothing during that time either except stand there and wait. If you're going to argue that Dooku = Yoda = Sidious in force powers.. I don't know what to say.

Come one. I'm the guy with the Dooku avatar. :/
Yoda was straining pretty hard to counter Dooku's attacks. I was worried he was going to pop a nut from all that straining! Dooku directed everything at him with ease.

MythLord
Straining hard? You mean moving his hand back to absorb the lightning, then thrusting it forward... his facial expression stayed the same, his body was unmoved, he just sorta laughed off every attack.

Beniboybling
In the vision when he resisted Sidious's lightning to save Anakin. Oh yeah, essentially, he's already shrugging off Dooku's Force lightning as of TCW, and he's "vastly" more powerful now. thumb up

Kurk
Originally posted by MythLord
Straining hard? You mean moving his hand back to absorb the lightning, then thrusting it forward... his facial expression stayed the same, his body was unmoved, he just sorta laughed off every attack.
You know what I mean. His grunting sound he makes while pissing out kidney stones.

Beniboybling
He's old, cut him some slack. smile

Kurk
He's old, cut him some slack. smile
So is Dooku

chingchangwalla
Mythlord be tearing Kurk a new one

Beniboybling
So is Dooku Who would have been proverbially ragdolled if
the situation had been reversed. erm

Chosen_Sith
You know what I mean. His grunting sound he makes while pissing out kidney stones.

You want straining? Look at the difference between that scene and when he was resisting Sidious force lightning. In the end, they both flew backwards. That's more of a stalemate than Yoda casually using one hand and reflecting it back without physically having to move.

Syndicate
Dooku. Anakin has the potential to exceed him when enraged but in a normal state or when emotionally hindered ( I don't believe Dun Moch was disallowed per the OP ) he's Dooku's inferior or at best an equal. Dooku's lightning, experiencing using the force combatively and his superior knowledge though tips it in the Count's favor.

chingchangwalla
So is Dooku

Lol. Some old human and a 1000 year old frog are roughly the same, yep makes sense

Kurk
Originally posted by Chosen_Sith
You want straining? Look at the difference between that scene and when he was resisting Sidious force lightning. In the end, they both flew backwards. That's more of a stalemate than Yoda casually using one hand and reflecting it back without physically having to move. He was straining during the lightning too, you just couldn't hear it over the noise.

Kurk
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Lol. Some old human and a 1000 year old frog are roughly the same, yep makes sense
They're about the same age in proportion to how long each of their species lives.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I dunno who's the most lolworthy user here; Chilled Monkey, Kurk, or DD.
mmm

Chilled, tbh.

MythLord
When did he grunt? It's more like he yelled: HAAARGH! while lunging at Dooku.

Kurk
When did he grunt? It's more like he yelled: HAAARGH! while lunging at Dooku.
MythLord, you're not a baby. You know well what I'm referring to. I'd hope so anyway.

MythLord
MythLord, you're not a baby. You know well what I'm referring to. I'd hope so anyway.
Kurk, you are a baby. Anakin > Dooku, get over it.

Kurk
Kurk, you are a baby. Anakin > Dooku, get over it.
Pw2sex1mJNI

MythLord
Search your feelings, you know it to be true!

DarthAnt66
When Wollf of all people says Anakin > Dooku, you know it's time to give up, Kurk.

Syndicate
He stopped wanking Dooku months ago Ant and he wanks Anakin more then anyone these days.

MythLord
LOL, I still "wank" Dooku, and just because I have Annie higher than you doesn't mean I wank him the most. I was the only one arguing Dooku doesn't get raped by Skywalker on the Anakin vs Dooku rematch thread... So yeah.

Syndicate
It shouldn't need to be argued. Obviously Dooku doesn't get raped if it's the two of them against each other under normal circumstances. Defeated? Sure. Raped? Not at all.

MythLord
Tell that to a good deal of this forum, see what they have to say thumb up

The Ellimist
The only circumstances that Anakin needed was him actually trying kek.

Syndicate
Originally posted by The Ellimist
The only circumstances that Anakin needed was him actually trying kek.

I already said he beats him in a normal state and he does so decisively when enraged.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.