NEWS FLASH! Brownies now = RACISM!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
.....well it does in the New Jersey Elementary Schools anyway.....

Don't Eat the Brownies man!!!

Lestov16
Look, there are stupid black people who will outright abuse the race card unjustly. I just read a horrible story about a black criminal who was initially denied an organ transplant because of his criminal background, got the transplant anyways because people were calling the denial racist, and then after getting the transplant went on a violent crime spree.

Please note, not all blacks are stupid like this, just as not all whites are racists or mass shooters. But yes, sadly there are stupid people of every race, and yes, there are blacks who unjustly abuse the race card. But again, this isn't all blacks, not even a majority of blacks. Just a small group of stupid ones.

Flyattractor
Blacks can't be Racist Clyde.

Cause the LIBERALS have taught us so...

*see Jessie Williams on his BET Awards Speech*

Lestov16
There are stupid blacks and stupid liberals. Doesn't mean all blacks and liberals are stupid though.

I never listened to that BET speech. I'm rather skeptical about their claims for equality when they have a channel specifically for a certain race. If blacks really were equal, they wouldn't dehumanize whites and would view them as their brothers. It's another form of segregation IMO to have an exclusively black channel. Blurs the line between equality and special privilege.

Time-Immemorial
https://s32.postimg.org/8bst7iasl/firecracker.jpg

Lestov16
Never really understood that about the n-word. It's a term that blacks can use freely but anybody white says it and there's a huge problem. Either the term is offensive and nobody gets to use it, or it's just a colloquial term and everybody gets to use it. You don't get to have a monopoly on words.

I mean, if a white person says the n word in a racist context, obviously that should not be tolerated, but I don't see the problem with having white hip hop fans saying nigga

And trying to use terms like cracker and honky really just seems hypocritical and ultimately foolish to the ideal of equality.

Flyattractor
I don't mind being called a "Cracker". Cause I know the origin of the word.....and ITS BETTER TO BE DA CRACKER THEN THE CRACKEE!!!!!

Lestov16
Is cracker really offensive though? All it means is that you're good at making soup.

Raisen
Dang lestov, you are sounding a lot more reasonable after your ban.

Flyattractor
I always used to laugh when ever I got called a Honkey.

Surtur
My issue with the article is that it doesn't even tell us what exactly the kids "racist" statement was. Did he say "black people make terrible brownies" or something?

On the other hand they got the police involved over this. Do you remember how when it was a muslim kid and the police got involved and people thought it was an over reaction...how there was an outrage against how they reacted? I guess this boy's family can sue for 15 million dollars.

Originally posted by Lestov16
Is cracker really offensive though? All it means is that you're good at making soup.

I don't find it offensive, but I wouldn't exactly fault someone if they were bothered by it. There is also the fact some essentially believe that because white people in this country didn't suffer enough in the past..that calling them this isn't a big deal. Isn't that like a weird thing a crazy person would say?

Lestov16
I'm still the liberal democrat you know and hate. But this thread topic is obviously stupid black people abusing the race card. it would be impossible for me to defend them.

Lestov16
If you must know, the reason for my indifference towards race comes from an incident that happened here in my city a couple weeks ago. There was a huge Fathers Day party in a predominantly black part of my city and for unknown reasons shots were fired, the cops were called, and a man was found dead, shot in the back.

Now immediately after the shooting, social media started flaring up with reports that a white female police officer who was there was the one who killed the man, and witnesses were claiming the partygoers had no guns and the cops instigated the violence. There were calls for the female police officer to be brought to justice for the shooting.

Needless to say, eventually video was released proving their were guns at the party and the man was shot before the female officer even arrived. The people who said the officer did it lied. The incident caused a lot of unnecessary racial tension in my city and really made me distrust claims of racial violence.

Note, as I've stated before, I'm of the opinion that Michael Brown brought on his own death, so it's not like I was as SJW, but after the Fathers Day shooting and all the tension it caused, it has made me suspicious of anybody trying to play the race card.

Flyattractor
Well if the White Female Cop was blond then it was probably a love/relationship thing. Not Racisim.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lestov16
If you must know, the reason for my indifference towards race comes from an incident that happened here in my city a couple weeks ago. There was a huge Fathers Day party in a predominantly black part of my city and for unknown reasons shots were fired, the cops were called, and a man was found dead, shot in the back.

Now immediately after the shooting, social media started flaring up with reports that a white female police officer who was there was the one who killed the man, and witnesses were claiming the partygoers had no guns and the cops instigated the violence. There were calls for the female police officer to be brought to justice for the shooting.

Needless to say, eventually video was released proving their were guns at the party and the man was shot before the female officer even arrived. The people who said the officer did it lied. The incident caused a lot of unnecessary racial tension in my city and really made me distrust claims of racial violence.

Note, as I've stated before, I'm of the opinion that Michael Brown brought on his own death, so it's not like I was as SJW, but after the Fathers Day shooting and all the tension it caused, it has made me suspicious of anybody trying to play the race card.

Yes and things like what you describe I have had an issue with for a long time. This truly does happen a lot more often than you might think. Whenever a black person is dead and a cop is involved(especially if the cop is white) people generally just assume it was racism and that the victims were just innocent people doing nothing but minding their own business. Then it almost always turns out that yeah the cop had just cause to do what they did and suddenly everyone who was screaming racism suddenly goes silent. Even when it's not a cop, if you hear about someone white committing an act of violence against someone black the automatic assumption is the crime was racially motivated.

But anyways they go silent until the next case pops up, and then they run and do the same thing. The other problem is multiple cops have come out talking about hesitation in confronting blacks they suspect to be criminals, merely out of fear of backlash. I'm glad more and more of these are being caught on video. I think some people assumed the more incidents we are able to record the more it will show all this racism, but it tends to usually show the opposite. Not always since there are bad apples, but it's hardly the epidemic some have made it out to be.

snowdragon
I can't find the actual comment anywhere on the amazing www and google!

Score another for SJW and crybullies!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by snowdragon
I can't find the actual comment anywhere on the amazing www and google!

Score another for SJW and crybullies!

The actual quote would have been to HORRIFIC to put in words. To many SJW and PC'ers would have literally died if they read it..

....I mean a 9 year old said this.

MUH GAWD!!!!! A 9 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!

Surtur
Either the comment was so utterly horrendous it can't be uttered, like Voldemort's name. Or it's a comment that has nothing that could even be interpreted as racist by any sane person and thus they are withholding it to try to minimize how stupid this makes people look.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
The actual quote would have been to HORRIFIC to put in words. To many SJW and PC'ers would have literally died if they read it..

....I mean a 9 year old said this.

MUH GAWD!!!!! A 9 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!

Who knew you could make Grand Wizard of the KKK by age 9?

Flyattractor
I do like how the article points out that people were upset that the Cop that responded had a GUN on him.

A COP WITH A GUN!?

What has the world come to!?

Surtur
I do like how the article points out that people were upset that the Cop that responded had a GUN on him.

A COP WITH A GUN!?

What has the world come to!?

The cop probably thought "oh shit there's a bunch of crazy people at a school calling the cops because a kid made a comment about some brownies, I better come strapped because who knows what these lunatics might do".

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur
The cop probably thought "oh shit there's a bunch of crazy people at a school calling the cops because a kid made a comment about some brownies, I better come strapped because who knows what these lunatics might do".

Well he was in a room full of 9 year old.

9 year old NEW JERSEYIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lestov16
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes and things like what you describe I have had an issue with for a long time. This truly does happen a lot more often than you might think. Whenever a black person is dead and a cop is involved(especially if the cop is white) people generally just assume it was racism and that the victims were just innocent people doing nothing but minding their own business. Then it almost always turns out that yeah the cop had just cause to do what they did and suddenly everyone who was screaming racism suddenly goes silent. Even when it's not a cop, if you hear about someone white committing an act of violence against someone black the automatic assumption is the crime was racially motivated.

But anyways they go silent until the next case pops up, and then they run and do the same thing. The other problem is multiple cops have come out talking about hesitation in confronting blacks they suspect to be criminals, merely out of fear of backlash. I'm glad more and more of these are being caught on video. I think some people assumed the more incidents we are able to record the more it will show all this racism, but it tends to usually show the opposite. Not always since there are bad apples, but it's hardly the epidemic some have made it out to be.

It disgusts me because it delegitimizes actual cases of police corruption. look at Ferguson. There was a massive protest against the DOJ-Proven corruption of their police department, but the corruption aspect gets ignored because the inciting incident of the protests was the death of Michael Brown, a violent thug who was justifiably killed after trying to fight cops. A worthy cause against proven corruption was soiled because the race card was abused to make Brown look innocent when he wasnt.

Surtur
Or here is ANOTHER f*cking pathetic example of "everything must be racist!!!"

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/racist-pool-safety-poster-brings-red-cross-apology/ar-AAhByGH?li=BBnb7Kz

Yep, that poster is apparently racist because..f*ck I don't even know anymore. So once again a company has had to apologize for being racist even though they didn't do anything racist.

What the hell is happening to this country?

Flyattractor
Liberals want to destroy all FUN!

Surtur
http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/j/msnbc/components/video/201606/2016-06-27t12-12-35-6z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

That is..racist I guess? I bet the whale in the upper right corner hates black people.

Flyattractor
Did we learn NOTHING from that South Park Episode?

And I disagree. I pushed Girls into the pool all the time back in the day.. AND IT WAS WAY COOL!!!!!!

riv6672
Blacks can't be Racist Clyde.

Cause the LIBERALS have taught us so...

*see Jessie Williams on his BET Awards Speech*
I'm black, and some of the most racist people i've ever known, growing up, and then in everyday life were black.

I know you believe liberals cant be wrong but...angel

Surtur
And I disagree. I pushed Girls into the pool all the time back in the day.. AND IT WAS WAY COOL!!!!!!

B*tches get stitches.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by riv6672
I'm black, and some of the most racist people i've ever known, growing up, and then in everyday life were black.

No no...Its that I believe that Liberals can't be RIGHT!

as in the opposite of wrong.

rolling on floor laughing

riv6672
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/31511225.jpg

Flyattractor
Hello Confused. Nice ta meat chya!

Raisen
Riv is generally a decent and fair-minded man

riv6672
Hello Confused. Nice ta meat chya!
I got nothin'. no

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by riv6672

The smartest thing you have ever said, I might have to put you back on my friends list.

cdtm
.....well it does in the New Jersey Elementary Schools anyway.....

Don't Eat the Brownies man!!!

I'm more interested in the fact the police told the school administration and faculty to call them on every little thing, no matter how mundane. Like name calling.

So this is what it's come to in response to school violance? We're criminalizing perfectly normal acting out from kids now? (Which isn't the same as saying bad behavior should be tolerated, but why involve police?)

Surtur
I feel like I really need to know what this kid actually said now.

Dude111
Yes and its the stupidist bloody thing I have ever heard yet http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

SayWhat
So if the school serves chocolate cake, the cops will be called? If a kid says they hate chocolate the swat team will rush in?

Surtur
Originally posted by SayWhat
So if the school serves chocolate cake, the cops will be called? If a kid says they hate chocolate the swat team will rush in?

The next story will be that a little kid says he likes devils food cake and the school calls the cops and some priests because they are afraid he worships satan.

Dude111
http://i60.tinypic.com/25ox5rn.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.