ISIS strikes terror in Bangladesh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
People are still being held hostage, this has been going on all day.

ISIS Terrorist Attack

vansonbee
The world is getting their Bangledesh flag profile pics and #lovebeatshate hashtags ready.

Surtur
You don't mean to tell me ISIS of all groups is behind a terrorist attack? I figured all they did is attach tiny parachutes to kittens and then drop them out of airplanes as tiny little gifts to other countries. Though I suppose after it lands one of the kittens could scratch someone.

MS Warehouse
These lovebeatshate platitude are idiotic and insulting. First off, when has love ever beaten hate? What kind of mindless naivete exists in the minds of those people?

Surtur
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
First off, when has love ever beaten hate?

It happens pretty much all the time...in the Carebears cartoon.

carthage
When the **** will these attacks stop, Islam is a ****ing plague

Time-Immemorial
No no, remember they have the right to do this for "christian persecution" that never actually happenedlaughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
They still have no rescued the hostages.

Surtur
We just need to wipe ISIS off the map already.

Time-Immemorial
But why, its going to bring WW3 and usher in the globalist agenda like they want. They started it, and won't stop it. Its easy to see what the hell is going on. Literally how else do you explain how we cannot defeat 30,000 soldierslaughing out loud

Classified documents were already found showing Obama supporting ISIS.

Surtur
30,000 in the grand scheme of things isn't even that much. I guess the problem would be that it is not like this group has some kind of uniform or something, so it might be difficult to find out who is or isn't in ISIS.

On the other hand the countries in the area could pull together millions of soldiers in order to at least try to stamp these people out.

Time-Immemorial
No, you know where ISIS is in Iraq, they have controlled territory and protect it, its really simple, take the land and territory and destroy and kill them.

Obama and everyone else have convinced you of a lie. I fought these people. Its really not that hard to defeat them, if you are allowed to.

Lestov16
I agree with you TI. As I told you, my dad is a Sufi Muslim and former Marine combat engineer. When I asked him about ISIS, he said the main reason they're being kept around is to be used for the various interests of the international military industrial complex. He said that the US took two weeks to wipe out Saddam's army and there is no reason we shouldn't be able to replicate that with ISIS.

Really, this is one of the reasons I'd back Hillary. Her war hawkishness maybe exactly what we need here. What needs to be done though I'd that Obama needs to stop being self-righteous and accept Assad's help to take down ISIS. Yeah Assad is a piece of shit human rights violator and helped create ISIS in the first place, but so did Stalin in WWII, and we still helped him take out the Third Reich.

Really though, as much as we can blame world leaders, the problem ultimately comes from us, the public of democracy. After the 21st century Vietnam known as Iraq, people are wary of committing to another war. We're afraid of losing lives for a useless cause like we did in Iraq. But ISIS isn't the same as Saddam.

When we invaded Iraq, it was based on a flimsy lie to find WMDs that was an obvious attempt to install a Kissinger-esque puppet regime. We declared War on Saddam without any provocation from him towards the US Homeland.

ISIS however has not only declared war on us but have blatantly attacked our homeland. This is officially a war between both countries (since ISIS is a "nation-state"wink and the US only responds with drone strikes as if we are too high and mighty to actually commit troops on the ground. BS needs to stop. If (when) ISIS attacks again, we need to declare full scale war and get troops on the ground.

Trump says he'll get troops on the ground, but his talk about familicide is talk of international war crimes, not to mention his lack of political experience and draft dodging means he's never handled a war. Scariest is his talk of nuclear deployment, which could obviously have catastrophic effects both geopolitically and environmentally. Even if not, an experienced geopolitical manueverer like Putin is going to dance circles around Trump and manipulate him to make bad military decisions to benefit Russia and cripple the US.

Clinton, inspired by her best friend War Crime Kissinger, helped create ISIS by arming Syrian opposition refugees to overthrow Assad, arms which eventually got to ISIS. She also helped overthrowing Libya, which became a major base of ISIS. But she has supported putting troops on the ground to fight ISIS. Problem is she is a pandering b!tch who constantly flip flops on that stance to appeal to her base. What I'm hoping is that once she gets into office she can officially deploy troops like I know she wants to. She and Bill invented the term humanitarian intervention and we need some right now to stop ISIS. She's clearly had to restrain herself to appeal to Obama's voters, but this why democrats don't like her and prefer Bernie. Many democrats know she's a war hawk and know she wants to put troops on the ground but lies to pander to voters. Me however, I view this deception as the ultimate hope.

The polls say military veterans prefer Trump to Clinton by a huge margin, and it's obvious why. Veterans are obviously the best experts on military and they know we have the capability to wipe them out. Trump blatantly expresses his desire to do this, which is why veterans like him more. Hillary may have a desire to do this too, but her dishonesty about it and the failure of pretty much every military campaign she supported (not to mention the Chris Stevens fiasco) makes her rather hateable by veterans.

Also, the problem with Radical Islam as a whole comes from NATO support of Saudi Arabia, whose Wahhabi theocracy is the basis of ISIS, Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, and other terrorist groups. Phuck Saudi oil. We need to impose sanctions on them just like we do with Iran. And we need to give Iranians solar panel energy rather than nuclear energy that even if not weaponized could pose massive health risks to Iranians.

Ugh

If this were GOT, I'd view Trump as Aerys, a megalomaniac mad king who will destroy his enemies but also his subjects, Hillary as Littlefinger, creator of chaos for profit, and Bernie as Ned, a good honorable man who is too clean to handle this dirty game of politics.

Sadly we have no Tyrion, Dany, or Jon, and Ned ain't winning, so we get to choose between Aerys or Littlefinger. Yeah, things WILL be getting worse.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Surtur
30,000 in the grand scheme of things isn't even that much. I guess the problem would be that it is not like this group has some kind of uniform or something, so it might be difficult to find out who is or isn't in ISIS.

It's essentially a Viet Cong situation. The bastards use child soldiers and human shields. This is what led to a lot of Iraq war casualties. scumbags use urban guerilla warfare tactics.

MS Warehouse
Did you just say bernie is a good honorable man? Wow, have i got some penny stocks to sell you.

Lestov16
Did I say he was Jesus? Calm yourself. I'm disastisfied with all of the candidates, including him

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Lestov16
Did I say he was Jesus? Calm yourself. I'm disastisfied with all of the candidates, including him

You basically did by saying he was a good honorable man. I'm calm I'm just amused by the some of the bernie opinions out there. He may be a decent guy but he's also a bum.

Time-Immemorial
The strange and sick things some people are amused by

Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I love the way you kids verbally fellate other people. It's adorable.

Surtur
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bangladesh-militants-kill-20-before-commandos-end-siege/ar-AAhSyXe?li=BBnb7Kz

So 20 dead by these mongrels.

Surtur
So anyways did you hear about these secular bloggers in Bangladesh who were beheaded over just..blogging? The prime minister of Bangaldesh came out and condemned the murders.

Ha just kidding, she came out and said the bloggers had no right to speak out against any religion.

snowdragon
Originally posted by Surtur
So anyways did you hear about these secular bloggers in Bangladesh who were beheaded over just..blogging? The prime minister of Bangaldesh came out and condemned the murders.

Ha just kidding, she came out and said the bloggers had no right to speak out against any religion.

Go go sharia law roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.