Phoenix vs. ROTS Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Phoenix has composite feats from Last Stand/Apocalypse

If Sidious dies he gets Yoda

Time-Immemorial
LOOOL

StealthRanger
She could solo any and every named SW character at once

Stigma
Movies only... Sidious gets sh1tstomped LOL.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by StealthRanger
She could solo any and every named SW character at once

thumb up

Yeah, the movie versions have no prayer against Jean...

TheVaultDweller
Sidious dies... and then so does Yoda.

Utrigita
They will become more powerful then she can possibly imagine!!! In death that is ...

carthage
Damn

Impediment
Wow.

kevdude
Yup great thread stick out tongue Phoenix stomps hard!

carthage
Well it's hard to find an opponent for her, lol. I'm sure Dr.Manhattan/ the early 2000s Silver Surfer could kill her, but those are obvious choices . I tried posting a thread of her vs. MCU Thor and the guys a CV Said she'd disintegrate him. Maybe Thanos or other McU characters will surpass her.

BruceSkywalker
Palpy gets murdered pretty easy...

Josh_Alexander
HAHAHA this is an easy one! You made no restrictions to the thread so my opinion is valid. Since, it is Sidious against Phoenix, then Sidious wins. The moment sidious decides to destroy phoenix, all he has to do is comand the death star to shoot its cannon at earth. Then Pheonix is roasted. Remember, Sidious is the lord of the empire, and can comand the death star, whenever he pleases.

TheVaultDweller
ROTS Sidious did not have a Death Star as standard gear... so no.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
ROTS Sidious did not have a Death Star as standard gear... so no.

thumb up

@Josh Alexander

In a forum fight, unless otherwise stated in the OP, opponents start off at 100 yards from one another...

Thus Palpatine and Yoda have nothing between themslves and Jean to save them...

Telekinetic annihilation by Jean for the effortless win...

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

@Josh Alexander

In a forum fight, unless otherwise stated in the OP, opponents start off at 100 yards from one another...

Thus Palpatine and Yoda have nothing between themslves and Jean to save them...

Telekinetic annihilation by Jean for the effortless win...

Just remind you, you are talking about a Lord Sith here! Telekinesis is something Sidious manages exceptionally. Plus sidious also got electric power, and mind control abilities. Lastly, you forgot about the lightsaver, and that Sidious is fast. Phoenix wont have it that easy. Besides, should the death star not be used due to the distance, the Empire got destroyers, able to kill phoenix without killing Sidious in the way.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Just remind you, you are talking about a Lord Sith here! Telekinesis is something Sidious manages exceptionally. Plus sidious also got electric power, and mind control abilities. Lastly, you forgot about the lightsaver, and that Sidious is fast. Phoenix wont have it that easy. Besides, should the death star not be used due to the distance, the Empire got destroyers, able to kill phoenix without killing Sidious in the way.

Wow...

You do know that as soon as the fight announcer finishes his "3, 2, 1 FIGHT" countdown, Jean can kill them both dead right then and there?

The lightsabers wont matter; they'll never get close enough...

Jeans mind is stronger than Xaviers, so Jedi mind tricks wont matter...

Jeans TK is infinitely stronger than their's so that wont matter...

Plain and simple, this is a spite thread against the team...

They have absolutely no way to defeat Jean...

Josh_Alexander
Wow...

You do know that as soon as the fight announcer finishes his "3, 2, 1 FIGHT" countdown, Jean can kill them both dead right then and there?

The lightsabers wont matter; they'll never get close enough...

Jeans mind is stronger than Xaviers, so Jedi mind tricks wont matter...

Jeans TK is infinitely stronger than their's so that wont matter...

Plain and simple, this is a spite thread against the team...

They have absolutely no way to defeat Jean...

Jeans mind control has only proved effective against other mutants and humas! Sidius and Yoda are no humans. On the other hand, Jedi/Sith mind control has shown effective on almost every specie. Besides, Jean's telekinesis is not quite evolved at the stage the OP placed. In X Men Apocalipse, Jean showed no proof of any major telekinetic power. So, you aren't that correct buddie.

TheLordofMurder
Jeans mind control has only proved effective against other mutants and humas! Sidius and Yoda are no humans. On the other hand, Jedi/Sith mind control has shown effective on almost every specie. Besides, Jean's telekinesis is not quite evolved at the stage the OP placed. In X Men Apocalipse, Jean showed no proof of any major telekinetic power. So, you aren't that correct buddie.

no

Josh_Alexander

HAHA! what happened no words? xDD

TheLordofMurder
HAHA! what happened no words? xDD

I'm stunned by your words...

Josh_Alexander
I'm stunned by your words...

Know how to defend my point buddie! Now, should we be talking about Jean from X Men 3, THEN things would be a lot different.

TheLordofMurder
Know how to defend my point buddie! Now, should we be talking about Jean from X Men 3, THEN things would be a lot different.

You do know that Jean in Xmen Apocalypse used TK to overcome Apoc's shields and own him...right?

That doesnt count as a major use of her telekinetic powers?

Josh_Alexander
You do know that Jean in Xmen Apocalypse used TK to overcome Apoc's shields and own him...right?

That doesnt count as a major use of her telekinetic powers?

You know Apocalypse was busy fighting Magneto right? And Jean just reap him off his garments. Sidious can kill people with just a handshake. Besides, Jean is to amateur, She has no control of her powers at that point. Sidious has more experience with telekinesis than her.

TheVaultDweller
OP says Phoenix has composite feats from both Last Stand and Apocalypse. So there goes the Phoenix has no tk feats argument (and that is ignoring Scott mentioning her shaking the house and freaking out other students with her nightmares, or her helping Magneto rebuild the mansion at the end of Apocalypse). Also, this. The Death Star, still under construction at the end of ROTS. So he would not have had it in anyways:

K8J2l0XQG0g

Also, this is Phoenix vs Sidious. Not Phoenix vs the Empire. We assume standard gear unless OP says otherwise. We don't assume that when someone puts Iron Man in a thread, that means he gets access to all his suits, money, resources, Iron Legion etc. just because the OP didn't specifically say he doesn't. So unless stated otherwise, it is Sidious with his lightsaber vs Phoenix, with her composite feats, as stated by the OP.

Josh_Alexander
OP says Phoenix has composite feats from both Last Stand and Apocalypse. So there goes the Phoenix has no tk feats argument (and that is ignoring Scott mentioning her shaking the house and freaking out other students with her nightmares, or her helping Magneto rebuild the mansion at the end of Apocalypse). Also, this. The Death Star, still under construction at the end of ROTS. So he would not have had it in anyways:

K8J2l0XQG0g

Also, this is Phoenix vs Sidious. Not Phoenix vs the Empire. We assume standard gear unless OP says otherwise. We don't assume that when someone puts Iron Man in a thread, that means he gets access to all his suits, money, resources, Iron Legion etc. just because the OP didn't specifically say he doesn't. So unless stated otherwise, it is Sidious with his lightsaber vs Phoenix, with her composite feats, as stated by the OP.

As I said before, Phoenix is at an early stage, she still has no full control of her powers, nor does she possesses all her capacity. Shaking the mansion is prove of her lack of control over her powers, and if i don't remember wrongly, she told scott she still didn't know how to control her abilities. On the other hand, Sidious is a master of all his powers, and can use them strategically. Regarding her moving Sticks with her power, i remind you sidious moved Ships while fighting with Yoda.

Lastly, we are talking about Sidious here, one of the most malevolent beings ever presented on a scene. You won't expect him to play fairly. The OP never stated a limit to their powers, meaning Sidious can use his "Political power" and that is as the Supreme Lord of the Empire. What i am saying is, Sidious will fight Phoenix 1 vs 1 as long as he considers he can win; the moment he notices he is loosing, he will cheat in any way to ensure his victory. And that includes, he comanding clones and ships to kill her.

Nibedicus

Originally posted by carthage
Phoenix has composite feats from Last Stand/Apocalypse

If Sidious dies he gets Yoda

Dude...

You understand X-Men 3 is Last Stand, right?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men:_The_Last_Stand

TheVaultDweller
As I said before, Phoenix is at an early stage, she still has no full control of her powers, nor does she possesses all her capacity. Shaking the mansion is prove of her lack of control over her powers, and if i don't remember wrongly, she told scott she still didn't know how to control her abilities. On the other hand, Sidious is a master of all his powers, and can use them strategically. Regarding her moving Sticks with her power, i remind you sidious moved Ships while fighting with Yoda.

Can you not read? COMPOSITE feats. Meaning she gets her feats from both X-men 3: The Last Stand and X-men: Apocalypse. So her overall TK feats are way better than Sidious'. And Sidious moved senate pods. Ships are a massive exaggeration. So please stop with this "Phoenix has no TK feats" argument. The OP directly counters this. You continuing to state otherwise makes you look illiterate.

Lastly, we are talking about Sidious here, one of the most malevolent beings ever presented on a scene. You won't expect him to play fairly. The OP never stated a limit to their powers, meaning Sidious can use his "Political power" and that is as the Supreme Lord of the Empire. What i am saying is, Sidious will fight Phoenix 1 vs 1 as long as he considers he can win; the moment he notices he is loosing, he will cheat in any way to ensure his victory. And that includes, he comanding clones and ships to kill her.

No. Just no. You cannot decide to simply add a bunch of stuff not included in the OP because you personally feel like it should be there. This is NOT Phoenix vs the Empire, or Phoenix vs Sidious AND Clone Army, not matter how much you want it to be. It's Phoenix vs Sidious. That's it. The OP went out of his way to mention what Sidious DOES get (Yoda, should he fail initially). If Empire elements were to be included in this match, the OP would have mentioned it.

Using your logic I can say, "Oh well, Jean is an X-men member, so if she gets attacked by clones she can call in Xavier and all the rest of them to help her." Then the match is suddenly X-men vs Sidious and a bunch of clones, which is NOT what the OP says.

Josh_Alexander
Can you not read? COMPOSITE feats. Meaning she gets her feats from both X-men 3: The Last Stand and X-men: Apocalypse. So her overall TK feats are way better than Sidious'. And Sidious moved senate pods. Ships are a massive exaggeration. So please stop with this "Phoenix has no TK feats" argument. The OP directly counters this. You continuing to state otherwise makes you look illiterate.

No. Just no. You cannot decide to simply add a bunch of stuff not included in the OP because you personally feel like it should be there. This is NOT Phoenix vs the Empire, or Phoenix vs Sidious AND Clone Army, not matter how much you want it to be. It's Phoenix vs Sidious. That's it. The OP went out of his way to mention what Sidious DOES get (Yoda, should he fail initially). If Empire elements were to be included in this match, the OP would have mentioned it.

Using your logic I can say, "Oh well, Jean is an X-men member, so if she gets attacked by clones she can call in Xavier and all the rest of them to help her." Then the match is suddenly X-men vs Sidious and a bunch of clones, which is NOT what the OP says.

Okay, okay! you're right, my bad i forgot x men 3 was Last stand. My bad. Regarding the pods, he was able to pick multiple of them, WHILE LAUGHING. That doesn't mean he was using all his power. Sidious got electricity, and the lightsaber. Sidious is fast. Jean is less experienced, so I guess Sidious got an advantage there.

TheVaultDweller
Well, problem for Sids is this is Phoenix with all her feats basically. So his Force Precog will give him a nice vision of being molecularly disintegrated... before getting molecularly disintegrated. Sids picked up some pods? Phoenix lifted a house during the Xavier death scene, and that was before she even fully unleashed at the end of the film.

Josh_Alexander
Well, problem for Sids is this is Phoenix with all her feats basically. So his Force Precog will give him a nice vision of being molecularly disintegrated... before getting molecularly disintegrated. Sids picked up some pods? Phoenix lifted a house during the Xavier death scene, and that was before she even fully unleashed at the end of the film.

Well in the end I guess Sidious is dead! Jean was made too over powered. Unless Sidious has an ability not yet seen. Remember Sidious claims to know all the powers of Darth Plagueis, and that includes reviving the death!

Nibedicus
Some deleted scenes of Phoenix being badass. Not entirely canon but thought I should just post em cuz I'm bored.

http://youtu.be/YG6QXmS5CjI

http://youtu.be/fhSBtClJAnU

The Ellimist
Full canon Sidious could win, Legends Sidious would handily win. Pure movie Sidious's best shot is to speed-blitz with telekinesis, given that Jean doesn't have precog and you could argue that her own telekinetic abilities won't magically shield her from the Force.

NotAllThatEvil
Electricity isn't gonna help much. Jean was able to stop cyclops' blasts and those stopped storm's lightning.

The Ellimist
I was thinking telekinesis with the first strike advantage due to Sidious's precognition.

TheVaultDweller
She doesn't need precog to know her enemy is going to attack her, or to attack with her own TK, and she showed the ability to disintegrate people who weren't even in her direct line of sight. She also had several dozen soldiers fire cure weapons at her (from behind, no less), and she easily stopped every single dart.

Nibedicus
Darth Sidious becomes Dust Sidious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.