Namor Vs Frankenstein

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Franky doesn't get his sword.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2gvssw3.jpg

vs

http://i65.tinypic.com/2nk778p.jpg

Sin I AM
Namor lost all respect from me. Marvel destroyed a good character. Frank stomps

krisblaze
Frankenstein's a great deal stronger than Namor iirc.

leonidas
not too sure about that.... this would be a pretty close fight imo. i'd probably take namor. speed edge and can fly.

krisblaze
He has the flight edge but I don't know about speed.

leonidas
really? don't recall any speed feats from frank off hand. been a while since i read his series though. you remembering something in particular?

Blue Area Vet
Namor rips him apart in the end. **** you, Quesada.

krisblaze
Originally posted by leonidas
really? don't recall any speed feats from frank off hand. been a while since i read his series though. you remembering something in particular?
No just fights.

He might've had something in rot world though.

Let's see if any Frankenstein fans help out before I start digging stick out tongue

leonidas
lol i was thinking the same thing. and by frank fans i mean galan. and by help i mean spam dump a bunch of scans. F****** diva. thumb up

carver9
The only speed ft Frank have is his fights and I wouldn't consider those speed showings. Especially if we consider everyone Namor has fought and done well against.

Zack M
Franky manhandled wonder woman, restrained Billy, took on OMAC, and black adam.

zopzop
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Namor lost all respect from me. Marvel destroyed a good character. Frank stomps Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
**** you, Quesada.
What did I miss? Or are you two talking about his death at Hyperion's hands?

carver9
Originally posted by Zack M
Franky manhandled wonder woman, restrained Billy, took on OMAC, and black adam.

The people you've named, I can name 4 people that Namor took on and done well against that could beat this team. Don't understand why you even mentioned this, it you knew anything about Namor fights. Also, who do you think is winning this? And how many out of 10?

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by carver9
The people you've named, I can name 4 people that Namor took on and done well against that could beat this team. Don't understand why you even mentioned this, it you knew anything about Namor fights. Also, who do you think is winning this? And how many out of 10?

"Took on" as in fight and did well against? Or got a hit in?

I'm kind of curious to your 4 mentions or any mentions if you mean Namor had extended fights with someone who could best the listed characters as a team?

Omac, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, and Shazam is a pretty terrifying team.

deathslash
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

I'm kind of curious to your 4 mentions or any mentions if you mean Namor had extended fights with someone who could best the listed characters as a team?

Omac, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, and Shazam is a pretty terrifying team. made thanus bleed.

On a more serious not though, he might have been talking about characters that are individually more powerful than each of those characters. He did well against the hulk, took on rulk, fought the thing and Luke cage off the coast of utopia, fought evenly with black bolt, and was apparently a match for blue marvel.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by deathslash
made thanus bleed.

On a more serious not though, he might have been talking about characters that are individually more powerful than each of those characters. He did well against the hulk, took on rulk, fought the thing and Luke cage off the coast of utopia, fought evenly with black bolt, and was apparently a match for blue marvel.

Impressive list no doubt.

But Black Bolt has to amp himself when fighting the really big guys how powerful was he when he fought Namor, Hulks strength varies depending on his mood, I'm not sure about context with Rulk and Blue Marvel

The Cage and Thing mention isn't that impressive to me, their powerhouses sure but there not stronger then any of the mentions.

What I do know though is Omac wrecked the JLI, as well as Suicide Squad, as well as Power Girl and Steel.

Wonder Woman is a very notable powerhouse that I don't think I even have to list feats off for same with Teth.

Regardless whether or not Namor took someone who could individually trouble these guys I could see as a possibility, all together though.. not really unless it's PIS cause I don't see Namor fairing to well against some of the mentioned.

Genii96
Impressive list no doubt.

But Black Bolt has to amp himself when fighting the really big guys how powerful was he when he fought Namor, Hulks strength varies depending on his mood, I'm not sure about context with Rulk and Blue Marvel

The Cage and Thing mention isn't that impressive to me, their powerhouses sure but there not stronger then any of the mentions.

What I do know though is Omac wrecked the JLI, as well as Suicide Squad, as well as Power Girl and Steel.

Wonder Woman is a very notable powerhouse that I don't think I even have to list feats off for same with Teth.

Regardless whether or not Namor took someone who could individually trouble these guys I could see as a possibility, all together though.. not really unless it's PIS cause I don't see Namor fairing to well against some of the mentioned.
BB amped to the point of gettung exhausted and was about to use his voice
He beat savage hulk several times(underwater) and stalemated him even more(on land)
Similar story with Hercules,
Namor vs rulk wasn't really a fight,namir just beat the crap out of him after rulk pissed him off
He stalemated BM after a misunderstanding between them
You can also add voidtry to his list of stalemates
He KO'd BRB as well

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Genii96
BB amped to the point of gettung exhausted and was about to use his voice
He beat savage hulk several times(underwater) and stalemated him even more(on land)
Similar story with Hercules,
Namor vs rulk wasn't really a fight,namir just beat the crap out of him after rulk pissed him off
He stalemated BM after a misunderstanding between them
You can also add voidtry to his list of stalemates
He KO'd BRB as well

He didn't really stalemate Sentry, Sentry fled after the Void started chasing him, and in that fight Namor wasn't getting many hits in.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
What did I miss? Or are you two talking about his death at Hyperion's hands?

This. Plus his "fights" with Panther.

zopzop
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He didn't really stalemate Sentry, Sentry fled after the Void started chasing him, and in that fight Namor wasn't getting many hits in.
Yup. The rest of his list is more or less correct. But Sentry wasn't even trying in that Namor fight. IMHO, it's a good showing for Namor because he survived the encounter, nothing more big grin

Blue Area Vet
You guys seriously underestimate Namor. He has AWAYS been able to fight the top tiers in Marvel and acquit himself well. Always. This guy will walk up to the Hulk and smack him in his shit at any time- how many characters are willing to do that? He's faster than Frank, can fly and is more skilled in combat, why wouldn't he win? Oh, and while we are at it, in what world is Hulk not the powerhouse that freaking Wonderwoman is?

Genii96
Not getting many hits in dosent mean that fight didn't end in a stalemate, most of the fight was offpanel and when sentry began to flee,namor was just fine standing right next to him,what would you say was the outcome?
Even if you don't see it as a stalemate,the fact that namor lasted that long and was just fine is a feat on its own

One_Angry_Scot
Not getting many hits in dosent mean that fight didn't end in a stalemate, most of the fight was offpanel and when sentry began to flee,namor was just fine standing right next to him,what would you say was the outcome?
Even if you don't see it as a stalemate,the fact that namor lasted that long and was just fine is a feat on its own

A way stalemate is described tends to be after a lengthy battle in which both opponents have a very close battle ending in a "stalemate". I would say it was an unfinished battle. Namor got barely any hits in and Sentry was pummelling on him until Emma Frost disrupted him. Which lead the Sentry to flee the field.

And it isn't much of a fight anyway. Sentry quite obviously wasn't hitting him at full power since he wasn't even aiming for Namor anyway. And Emma Frost wanted to get rid of him so she could "lobotomise God". In fact in many ways it seems like Namor attacks Sentry, Sentry flies him through a building, he then punches bus away thrown at him by Namor which would have hit fleeing people behind him and then he started punching Namor again after which he took off.

Though as always with Robert you generally can't take the risk of knowing he would only KO Namor as he might end up killing him.

carver9

Omac, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, and Shazam is a pretty terrifying team.

Void Sentry, Hulk, Thor, Black Bolt.

EcstaticGrace

The only character there that I believe might solo the team under the same conditions that they fought Namor would be Void, and that's ignoring what's being said about interference in said fight and questionable instances.

I'd probably back Namor though against Frank though now looking at the thread, Namor has more gking for him in regards to characters fought and persoak feats. Not sure if Frank's sword might help though.

Blue Area Vet
The only character there that I believe might solo the team under the same conditions that they fought Namor would be Void, and that's ignoring what's being said about interference in said fight and questionable instances.

I'd probably back Namor though against Frank though now looking at the thread, Namor has more gking for him in regards to characters fought and persoak feats. Not sure if Frank's sword might help though.

Doesn't matter, he doesn't have a his sword as stated. And Namor doesn't have his Trident.

Zack M

Franky's sword took out Solomon Grundy.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Doesn't matter, he doesn't have a his sword as stated. And Namor doesn't have his Trident.

Wasn't stating he did just commenting I wonder if it would change the outcome. Though my comment comes of that way and has a lot of typos..

EcstaticGrace

Sounds really impressive Nu Frank is definitely a high tier.]

Stoic

Does Frank get the use of his sword in this particular meeting?

This fight is too close to call. Every character known in comics has rolled on groups of characters that they shouldn't have at one point or another, but that doesn't mean that it's their average. Captain America has done it, so has Batman just to name a couple. This one is as close to a stalemate as it gets.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Stoic
Does Frank get the use of his sword in this particular meeting?

This fight is too close to call. Every character known in comics has rolled on groups of characters that they shouldn't have at one point or another, but that doesn't mean that it's their average. Captain America has done it, so has Batman just to name a couple. This one is as close to a stalemate as it gets.

I'm honestly thinking this is a good one as well.

Decter
Giving this to namor. Franky is good but Namor is no pushover. He has many showings just as good, some even better then what Frankenstein has

And actually Namor should have the speed advantage. He has far more and some of those are better then anything Franky has shown.

Also taking away Franky's sword but not limiting Namor's Trident that matched blows with Hammer strike's from Thor.

I'm not seeing how Franky takes this

Decter

None of them would solo the team mentioned except void

Genii96
A way stalemate is described tends to be after a lengthy battle in which both opponents have a very close battle ending in a "stalemate". I would say it was an unfinished battle. Namor got barely any hits in and Sentry was pummelling on him until Emma Frost disrupted him. Which lead the Sentry to flee the field.

And it isn't much of a fight anyway. Sentry quite obviously wasn't hitting him at full power since he wasn't even aiming for Namor anyway. And Emma Frost wanted to get rid of him so she could "lobotomise God". In fact in many ways it seems like Namor attacks Sentry, Sentry flies him through a building, he then punches bus away thrown at him by Namor which would have hit fleeing people behind him and then he started punching Namor again after which he took off.

Though as always with Robert you generally can't take the risk of knowing he would only KO Namor as he might end up killing him.
Ah I see, I didn't think that's how stalemate was defined,in that case lasting long against void without any injuries is a better term then.

I disagree with that fight premise however, they were high up when bob tackled namor through buildings,yet on ground when namor threw the bus,it wasn't a consecutive scan,and void was in control there, he wouldn't care about collateral damage nor namor's life,in fact, Osborn wanted namor's head iirc.

I do agree 'stalemate' isn't a good term though

StiltmanFTW
Namor rips him to pieces.

Genii96
I used to wonder why they ranked namor so low here

krisblaze
I used to wonder why they ranked namor so low here
Where would you have him?

In the tier where literally everybody would beat him 10/10 ?

Zack M
Sounds really impressive Nu Frank is definitely a high tier.]

I say it's roughly equal. Franky is a better fighter, imo. He also carries MUCH better technology thanks to Ray Palmer and the organization he works for, SHADE. If Frankenstein is asked to take Namor in, he probably will, but for this fight we're handicapping him without any special weapons or sword.

Genii96
Originally posted by krisblaze
Where would you have him?

In the tier where literally everybody would beat him 10/10 ?
everyone being?

krisblaze
everyone being?
Everybody in the tier above Namor's tier.

leonidas
i lol'd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.