Black Panther vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight is to the death Black Panther has equal physical stats to WW strength, durability, stamina, reflexes, & agility.

StiltmanFTW
Then he stomps, plain and simple.

golem370
She is a great fighter too right?

StiltmanFTW
Some would say yes, some would say no.

Compared to other characters in her tier, she's incredibly skilled.

golem370
Well break it down on how close this fight would be.

StiltmanFTW
Who knows, maybe it'd be pretty even... if we assume Diana is equal in h2h to Storm... shifty

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Who knows, maybe it'd be pretty even... if we assume Diana is equal in h2h to Storm... shifty

Yeah, but BP don't mess snow bunnies. He'd stomp.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

ghostman
pussyonders

BruceSkywalker
TChalla kills , maims, etc

Facee
Originally posted by golem370
The fight is to the death Black Panther has equal physical stats to WW strength, durability, stamina, reflexes, & agility.

I'm assuming speed is the same.

Also, standard gear I suppose.

WW still carries the better weaponry.

blair85
BP beat a Super Skrull with the combined fighting skills of a dozen or so of Marvel's most skilled fighters (including himself).

If he has the physical abilities of WW, then he wins. And the fight probably wouldn't last very long.

Facee
Originally posted by blair85
BP beat a Super Skrull with the combined fighting skills of a dozen or so of Marvel's most skilled fighters (including himself).

If he has the physical abilities of WW, then he wins. And the fight probably wouldn't last very long.

Those skrulls are not a good example. They're all over the place power wise and are always used as fodder. We can't get a good average.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by blair85

He also beat a Skrull who was a combo of Thor, Loki, BRB etc...i wouldn't say BP is a trans level being, lol.

Though, it explains him hurting Thanos....

carthage
Wouldn't Tchalla be much more skilled by knowing many more styles of martial arts? I'm only familiar with Diana through the New52 comics, but she seems to only be familiar with Grecian wrestling/brawling/Swordsmanship. I shouldn't speak out of ignorance for her much earlier stuff, but it seems to me like this is closer than some are saying or at least an edge to Tchalla for being more familiar with different styles of combat or something

Would be curious to see someone breakdown the fight

blair85
I think Batman called WW one of the best H2H fighters that he's seen. So she likely knows more than just old Grecian-type stuff.

Or she's just super skilled in that specific field...

carthage
I guess it would matter more if their physicals weren't equalized or if Panther had no exposure to Greek wrestling, but with equal stats doesn't Panther regularly figt or spar with legit skilled Martial artists like Danny Rand, Moon Knigt, and Daredevil- he just seems like he has more options in a fight

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by carthage
Wouldn't Tchalla be much more skilled by knowing many more styles of martial arts? I'm only familiar with Diana through the New52 comics, but she seems to only be familiar with Grecian wrestling/brawling/Swordsmanship. I shouldn't speak out of ignorance for her much earlier stuff, but it seems to me like this is closer than some are saying or at least an edge to Tchalla for being more familiar with different styles of combat or something

Would be curious to see someone breakdown the fight

Black Panther has more feats under his table to the point I'd argue he's more skilled in combat, but Wonder Woman being the GOW is stated to know all forms of combat and war techniques known to man, which includes insults. I guess it depends on how much weight that carries despite not much backing it up to the point you'd say she's better then Panther, but it's a game of Statement vs Feats. I'd discredit it by saying there's not much if any feats showing Wonder Woman applying these various forms of combat in the New52 atleast.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by carthage
I guess it would matter more if their physicals weren't equalized or if Panther had no exposure to Greek wrestling, but with equal stats doesn't Panther regularly figt or spar with legit skilled Martial artists like Danny Rand, Moon Knigt, and Daredevil- he just seems like he has more options in a fight

Plus he's an athletic man and she's an athletic woman.

DarkSaint85
They have equal stats here.

WW wins.

the Darkone
WW is older do experience would be on side, it would be close that's for sure, but i will have to go with WW but barely

deathslash
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They have equal stats here.

WW wins. I'm genuinely wondering how. She doesn't showcase her h2h skills nearly as often as panther and when she does fight someone that's on her level physically, they usually either beat her or put up a good fight in spite of how characters like batman try to make it seem like she's one of the best.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by the Darkone
WW is older do experience would be on side, it would be close that's for sure, but i will have to go with WW but barely

New52 Wonder Woman is like 23...

Also what does age have to do? I'd assume feats would be more practical.

abhilegend
New 52 Wonder Woman is thousands of years old as shown in Justice League 50.

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
New 52 Wonder Woman is thousands of years old as shown in Justice League 50. what? Scans?

EcstaticGrace
Sigh... we need a non partial fact checker on this site.

There was no time period given in JL 50 it just shows Diana on the Island being born.

abhilegend
Originally posted by deathslash
what? Scans? Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Sigh... we need a non partial fact checker on this site.

There was no time period given in JL 50 it just shows Diana on the Island being born.
Myrnia left the paradise island at the time of Roman empire.

Don't you have to prove planets weigh as much as buildings?

deathslash
Originally posted by abhilegend
Myrnia left the paradise island at the time of Roman empire.

Don't you have to prove planets weigh as much as buildings? again, I need scans to see if what you say is true.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by deathslash
again, I need scans to see if what you say is true.

He doesn't know how to make a point so it's better to just read the issue yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.