Hulk runs a Future Sentinel gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
* Hulk as of Avengers and AoU. Hulk is in full rage mode.

* Future Sentinels from DofP

Setting: New York City

Hulk gets full power and health restored after each battle.

Starting distance is 100 feet.

1. 1 Future Sentinel
2. 2 Future Sentinels
3. 3 Future Sentinels
4. 6 Future Sentinels
5. 10 Future Sentinels

How far can he go?

TheLordofMurder
Interesting thread... thumb up

Lets see, IMHO:

1) Hulk steamrolls...
2) Hulk wins in convincing fashion...
3) Hulk gets his first real resistance, but wins...
4) Hulk recieves heavy resistance, but manages to get by...
5) This is where the Hulk stops...

Heres my rational...

Hulk is able to do really well against the Sentinels as they have no ability to adapt to his powerset (unlike the Sentinels comicbook counterparts who killed the Hulk)...

Hulk is faster than them, stronger than them, and is more durable; all in all this is not an ideal matchup for the Sentinels, and its a bigtime challenge for them to deal with Hulk...

On the other hand...

The Sentinels are far more formidible than Ultron Clones and Chitauri (more on the Chitauri in a moment)...

They have much more firepower than either of the above, a data base of powers/abilities they can utilize to help them to better deal with threats, are able to actually effectively coordinate attacks, can fly, can self repair, are pretty agile and strong themselves, and are always (effectively) bloodlusted...

To my knowledge, movie Hulk hasnt shown a significant healing factor and the Chitauri's lesser weapons were able to get the upper hand against the Hulk at one point in time...

Based on that, I think Hulk rampages the Sentinels when its only a few of them, but when they have significant numbers, the Sentinels combat ability increases very significantly and in direct porportion to their numbers...

At number 4 (6 Sentinels) I think they have enough to take some losses before being able to coordinate an effective counterattack...

At number 5 (10 Sentinels), I think there are just too many of them and that they'd overwhelm Hulk, but to a greater degree than the Chitauri did and kill him...

Just my opinion though...

Josh_Alexander
Hulk wins in all scenarios. Sentinels were ment to defeat mutants, and Hulk ain't a mutant. Hulk is strong for those Sentinels! He will smash them.

quanchi112
Hulk dominates LoM's sexual fetishes.

BruceSkywalker
HULK SMASH.. HULK SMASH..

HULK IS STRONGEST ONE THERE IS

Utrigita
Full rage mode, where it toke a special designed suit of armor made by Stark and Banner himself, with autorepair a option and a skyscraper falling on his head, to semi knock out the Hulk. That Rage Mode Hulk? The Sentinels doesn't stand a chance imo. 10 could prove a challenge, but that is more their number being a nuisance then a actual threat. I don't see the sentinels replicating close to what Stark did to take down the Hulk and for all their fire the Chitari did absolutely no damage to the Hulk, a far more calm Hulk I might add. I agree that the Sentinels can change their physical form, but I doubt they will adapt their form to a being that isn't a Mutant, but it's speculation as we never saw how the Sentinels would react in that scenario in DoFP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.