Darth Tenebrous runs the sabers only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
You choose opponents, because I have Tenebrous low as **** and can't accurately do the gauntlet.

However, I always wanted to make one so why not roll with a gauntlet where everybody decides his own order of rounds?

Some refreshment of the forums wink

The Ellimist
Given his obsession with lightsaber combat, good physicals (?), Banite scaling and high intelligence, I'd say he is above Vader but below Anakin.

People who shit on him because Venamis are being ridiculous; that's like shitting on Yoda because Dooku lost to Anakin. It makes no sense.

Deronn_solo
Tenebrous isn't better than Vader at anything besides being a loser.

He can beat Bane, perhaps.

chingchangwalla
He isn't quite on Vader's level. Would take Bane though

MythLord
Better than Satele Shan and that's all that matters.

Deronn_solo
Oh, I forgot --- he's certainly better than GG.

Syndicate
You can do a little better then that DC. The lack of effort in that bait was almost insulting.

The Ellimist
By Banite powerscaling he should be above Vader unless if you have the Sidious-Vader gap unusually small or Bane super weak.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Syndicate
You can do a little better then that DC. The lack of effort in that bait was almost insulting.
You're implying were I rank GG is exclusively to spite you; it's not. smile

Syndicate
Now that's a little better. Drawing me in by saying it's a personal ranking rather then anything to do with me.

As Wolf would say, A for effort. wink

Deronn_solo
Um, no it's not. I've been ranking Grievous that way for a full year now, lmao.

NewGuy01
Slightly above Vader as a duelist, IMO. But that's pure gut-feel; there's obviously no ****in' way to know.

Deronn_solo
Cancer.

SunRazer
lmfao the tide is turning against you fools.

carthage
He doesn't beat Vader and powerscaling only has it's basis if there are feats to draw from, Tenebrous jus speeding past random force sensitives proves **** all to me in terms of his skill in fighting someone on Vader's level.

It's virtually impossible to say how skilled he is, but that won't stop some wankers by going on some fools errand trying to hypothesize on practically nothing

Deronn_solo
thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
He doesn't beat Vader and powerscaling only has it's basis if there are feats to draw from, Tenebrous jus speeding past random force sensitives proves **** all to me in terms of his skill in fighting someone on Vader's level.

It's virtually impossible to say how skilled he is, but that won't stop some wankers by going on some fools errand trying to hypothesize on practically nothing

Not knowing how powerful he is doesn't justify placing him below Vader, it just means we can't be sure. But then it's OK to make educated guesses if you're just as uncertain of the opposite position.

Probablistically we'd defer to Tenebrous being below Plagueis by a rate that allows us to roughly fit in thirty sith lords in between Bane and Sidious - maybe the gap is unusually high, since Plagueis seems to be an outlier of sorts particularly given his midichlorian manipulation, but if Tenebrous is below Vader, that's a pretty huge gap from that and Plagueis/TPM Sidious, and so then how weak must Bane be? Even weaker than you have him.

And this "banite powerscaling" isn't made up - it's based on multiple statements affirming its existence. And yes, it's imprecise - but when you have nothing else we have to work with it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.