Valkorion & Arcann vs Challengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
The following people will challenge Valkorion and Arcann in the Eternal Throne Room. Morals on, full healing after each round.

Warmup: Darth Bane

1. Darth Malak (Star Forge), Darth Bandon & Bastila Shan (Star Forge)

2. Count Dooku, Asajj Ventress & General Grievous

3. Thexan, Vaylin & Senya

4. Viun Gaalan, Darish Vol and Sarasu Taalon (pre-Pool)

5. Darth Vader (TFU), Galen Marek & Starkiller

6. Darth Sidious (RotJ) and Darth Vader (RotJ)

Boss: Darth Sidious (DE) and Luke Skywalker (DE, fully committed to the dark side)

The Ellimist
Nice warmup. thumb up

Potential stop at 5, definitely at 6.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by SunRazer
Warmup: Darth Bane
You too Sunrazer?

chingchangwalla
Done at 5

MS Warehouse
Loses at 7

SunRazer
Originally posted by Emperordmb
You too Sunrazer?

You know where I have Bane, lol. He is weaker than all of the groups in this gauntlet, though, so he deserves to be in the warmup.

Syndicate

The Ellimist
Originally posted by SunRazer
You know where I have Bane, lol.

Where do you have him?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

NewGuy01
5/6.

Deronn_solo
Valkorion shares a close parity with RotJ Palpatine in raw power + he has superior the knowledge, and thousands of years to master the dark side, compared to Palpatine feeble decades.

He clears the gauntlet for his team.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. smile

Deronn_solo
Yeah.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Valkorion shares a close parity with RotJ Palpatine in raw power + he has superior the knowledge, and thousands of years to master the dark side, compared to Palpatine feeble decades.

He clears the gauntlet for his team.

Assuming seriousness here, how does Valkorion share parity with RotJ Palpatine? Sidious has manipulated more minds than him (his memory-wiping of that star destroyer lifting out of Coruscant) on his own power, has defeated more powerful opponents, and is already capable of Force storms, albeit not of controlling them once they are created.

And Valkorion may have lived for more years than Palpaitine, but that's no guarantee that he knows more; Sidious has been able to scour the entire galaxy to study the Force "in all its guises". By Dark Empire he was rumored to have mastered essentially every Force technique.

Syndicate
Yeah.

Nah.

SunRazer
Yeah, RotJ Sidious is a bit above Valkorion.

Nephthys
Boss or clear.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Nephthys
Boss or clear.

Deronn_solo
I like how Elm thinks TP'ing millions of fodder is better than mentally breaking KotOR Revan and Malak, KEK.

I'll reply to the rest when I get my hands on a computer.

The Ellimist
I like how Elm thinks TP'ing millions of fodder is better than mentally breaking KotOR Revan and Malak, KEK.

You mean TP'ing pre-KotOR Revan and Malak, with a feats count of zero, on a powerful dark side nexus, with prep, and with the explicit point that they were already on the precipice of the dark side and thus more easily turned?

k.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

I'll reply to the rest when I get my hands on a computer.

I expect you to reply to Elm. If you don't, you're dead and worthless. smile

Deronn_solo
Yeah, still better than TP'ing a bunch of random, no-namers, with zero Force sensitivity to speak of. thumb up

The Ellimist
You mean TP'ing trillions? Kek, sure.

Not that Valkorion compares to Sidious in combat feats. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's not trillions.

Deronn_solo
Proof it was trillions?

LMAO. IIRC, it was stated to be millions at best.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

The Ellimist
Quote?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
"Could the Emperor's power through the dark side of the Force have been sufficient to compel thousands or millions of people to forget having seen the Lusankya being buried?"

The Ellimist
Whoever asked that question is clearly wrong. It's Coruscant, and communication devices exist; within a matter of minutes, you'd expect this news to have spread exponentially throughout the planet and perhaps much of the Empire.

Ziggystardust
And for the second time today, Ellimist has fallen flat on his face.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Elm, Worshipper of Gideon, Quiet your Tempatineboner. smile

The_Tempest
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
"Could the Emperor's power through the dark side of the Force have been sufficient to compel thousands or millions of people to forget having seen the Lusankya being buried?"

Given Coruscant's population density and the chasm between thousands and millions, I'd say Wedge's off-the-cuff rhetorical question is hardly Gospel.

Ziggystardust
It proabably was less than that thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.