Strongest duo Luke Skywalker could defeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
The two combatants should be at least as close as Obi Wan and Dooku, though I guess that's a pretty big gap. What's the weakest that could take a majority against a non-jobbing Luke?

1. RotJ
2. DE
3. NJO (beginning)
4. TUF
5 DN
6 LotF

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Arcann and Dooku
2. Kun and Droma
3. Rots Anakin and Yoda
4. DE Sidious and Valkorion
5. Zonama Sekot and Yuuzhan'tar
6. The Son and Daughter

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Arcann and Dooku
2. Kun and Droma
3. Rots Anakin and Yoda
4. DE Sidious and Valkorion
5. Zonama Sekot and Yuuzhan'tar
6. The Son and Daughter

Pretty much, not sure about the Son though

The Ellimist
IMHO:

1. Obi Wan and Ventress
2. Anakin and Dooku (maybe)
3. Plagueis and Starkiller
4. Caedus and Krayt (maybe)
5. RotJ Sidious and Vader (maybe)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Pretty much, not sure about the Son though

Glad you agree smile

NewGuy01
Obi-Wan could solo RotJ Luke, honestly. Being generous to Luke, he would have surpassed Obi-Wan during the late NR-period, or the years leading up to DE. For RotJ Luke, a team like Kit Fisto + Saesee Tiin is likely to be more than enough.

The others are also way hyper-inflated. Especially DE and early NJO.

The Ellimist
RotJ Luke was a match for Vader in their duel, speculation about the latter underperforming notwithstanding. DE Luke has grown for six years, impressed DE Sidious, taken down AT-ATs, piloted the Falcon using only the Force, etc. Early NJO Luke has already gotten his Black Fleet Crisis feats.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Obi-Wan could solo RotJ Luke, honestly. Being generous to Luke, he would have surpassed Obi-Wan during the late NR-period, or the years leading up to DE. For RotJ Luke, a team like Kit Fisto + Saesee Tiin is likely to be more than enough.

The others are also way hyper-inflated. Especially DE and early NJO.

Why Kit Fisto AND Saesee Tiin. If you reckon Obi could solo, then Fisto can too.

NewGuy01
I still suspect that Luke's combat prowess fell off in the relatively peaceful years preceding the Vong War, where he picked up again. That said, I understand it's not an incredibly popular opinion, so I'll let it slide.

He's impressed DE Sidious, but that's a double edged sword; Sidious also implies that Luke is either still inferior to Vader, or not that far ahead of him right before their duel.

@bingbang No, I meant Obi-Wan, not Fisto.

ares834
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Why Kit Fisto AND Saesee Tiin. If you reckon Obi could solo, then Fisto can too.

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

Not this shit again.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by ares834
http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

Not this shit again.

Lol sorry I'll stop

carthage
He was having issues with Lady Rhea and Vestara Khai in FOTJ. At his best I can see him beating maybe a Kenobi tier duelist and another, but fighting someone like Caedus/Windu and hes done

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Arcann and Dooku

RotJ Luke could never beat Arcann and Dooku together. erm

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
He was having issues with Lady Rhea and Vestara Khai in FOTJ. At his best I can see him beating maybe a Kenobi tier duelist and another, but fighting someone like Caedus/Windu and hes done

Lol

(For those who don't know he's trolling, Luke was near death when he did that)

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys

If he's seriously a RotJ Vader tier duelist, he potentially could depending on how powerful he is in refined Force ability.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Nephthys

You should probably read the rest of my list, then proceed to realize that I'm joking. smile

Nephthys
Reading is for nerds.

Originally posted by The Ellimist
If he's seriously a RotJ Vader tier duelist, he potentially could depending on how powerful he is in refined Force ability.

No he couldn't.

Emperordmb
ROTJ Luke has an infinitely better chance at taking ****ing Valkorion than LOTF Luke does at taking the Son and Daughter at the same time lol

The Ellimist
There's a chance that on Mortis Luke could replicate what Anakin did, but yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.