Famed Sith swordsmen battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
Sith Warriors

Empire's Wrath(KOTFE Chp.15)
Ulic Qel-Droma
Exar Kun
Emperor Malgus

vs

Order of the Sith Lords

Darth Vader(ROTJ)
Darth Maul(TPM)
Darth Bane(DOE)
Count Dooku

Setting: Trayus Academy

Rules:

All standard gear for respectful incarnations.
Teams start in opposite wings of the Academy.
Characters act as they will due to personal strategy and preference.
Characters do not know enemy starting positions.
Characters can team up or plan ahead given time related to distance.
Consider all characters capable of using all known abilities given the need.

Bonus round:

All eight of the characters engage in a free for all.

Same rules apply except:

Characters start in an equal octagonal distance from each other throughout the academy.
Characters can only team up given previous precedence to do so, i.e. previous allegiances, personal interactions

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Sith Warriors. In the bonus round, Exar Kun.

chingchangwalla
Jeez. There's a lot that can happen here

chingchangwalla
Yeah Warriors take a majority and Bane gets one-shotted. Kun probably wins the Bonus round against Vader or Wrath

carthage
I think the Banites have a pretty strong lead here even if skillfully speaking Bane lags behind everyone. I could go into more detail but there are too many factors.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Eh? The Wrath tips this rather favorably for the Warriors, imho:

Kun > Vader
Wrath > Bane
Ulic >/~ Dooku
Malgus > Maul

carthage
How does he 'tip it'? He was losing to Arcann who isn't as skilled as Maul, Vader, or Dooku in terms of feats. He would beat Bane decisively but any of the others are more skilled when it comes down to it. With the amp Dooku was also capable of at least approaching fending off Yoda in Dark Rendezvous l, so yeah he's pretty well above Malgus and Ulic, and assuming he got to them would negate any sort of strength advantage they have.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Uhh...

1. This is the Wrath that kicks Arcann's ass

2. This isn't sabers only.

SunRazer
Can I get a link to the fight where he wrecks Arcann?

MythLord
Exar and Qel-Droma are enough.
Kun also takes bonus.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
Can I get a link to the fight where he wrecks Arcann? It's not out yet.

Pretty unsure about this fight.

Fated Xtasy
>famed sith swordsman

>doesn't include Kas'im

I approve thumb up

Not sure who wins tbch

nedemette
lets see

malgus is the weakest in this thread
kun and vader are mvps
dooku beats uliq
not sure on wrath

team 2 rly good fight,

Nephthys
Malgus isn't weaker than TPM Maul.

nedemette
how so

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by nedemette
how so

Hmm idk. There isn't a huge difference between TPM Maul and TCW Maul. Just no double bladed Saber, has a bit more experience and refinement. Malgus isn't beating TPM Maul. Malgus will just come at him with strength based attacks like Qui Gon and we all know what happened to him...

Nephthys
He's far more powerful, more experienced and a better swordsman.

TPM Maul could never in a million years replicate what Malgus did to the Strike Team in False Emperor. He tossed around the likes of the HoT, Darth Nox, the Wrath and the Barsen'thor, ragdolled at least one of them, could telepathically fill their minds with doubt and was capable of bring Nox and the Wrath to their knees with lightning. That he could give a good fight to 4 of the galaxies greatest heroes at once is insane, these are the people who defeated the Emperor's Voice, Sel-Makor, Baras, Thanaton, Ekkage, Vivicar, Jadus, the First Son, Tormen, Jarro and Revan.

He's defeated Satele Shan, Aryn Leneer, Kao Cen-Darach and Ven Zallow all before an immense boost in power and nearly 20 years of growth. His lightning can incinerate Jedi, he destroyed a squadron of fighters with a scream and force-pwned a Jedi capable of collapsing two huge buildings with TK.

Frankly, Malgus would ragdoll Maul.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Nephthys

TPM Maul could never in a million years replicate what Malgus did to the Strike Team in False Emperor. He tossed around the likes of the HoT, Darth Nox, the Wrath and the Barsen'thor, ragdolled at least one of them, could telepathically fill their minds with doubt and was capable of bring Nox and the Wrath to their knees with lightning. That he could give a good fight to 4 of the galaxies greatest heroes at once is insane, these are the people who defeated the Emperor's Voice, Sel-Makor, Baras, Thanaton, Vivicar, Jadus, the First Son, Tormen, Revan etc.

He's defeated Satele Shan, Aryn Leneer, Kao Cen-Darach and Ven Zallow all before an immense boost in power and nearly 20 years of growth. His lightning can incinerate Jedi, he destroyed a squadron of fighters with a scream and force-pwned a Jedi capable of collapsing two huge buildings with TK.

He'd Ragdolled TCW MAUL TOO?! Yuck.

Nephthys
He would.

chingchangwalla
Mm Malgus would certainly hang in there for a period of time against Sidious. Malgus would get ****ing one shotted.

Nephthys
Did you miss the part where Sidious walked into the room and pinned Maul and Savage to the wall while laughing before allowing them to hang with him?

nedemette
malgus tossed them around but still lost
>logic
did they even have their sabers up

when did he influence them telepathically, was unaware

which power boost?

maul easily held off qui gon n obi wan at the same time, qui gon alone has better feats/accolades than satele/kao/ven (ven who malgus barely beat)

malgus destroyed the fighter ships with a scream because he overloaded their motors iirc, maul destroyed barracks as a child with a scream

yh lightning is good, maul can dodge tho

n maul has his own force feats, i can't remember most because it's been so long i read anything sw related, but moderate TK, moderate TP, mechu deru, various use of cloak + most likely more powerful than qui gon who is impressive force wise

n maul is definitely more skilled lol, do we even have any accolades on malgus' skill? maul is one of the most skilled ever and a juyo master

chingchangwalla
>logic

which power boost?

maul easily held off qui gon n obi wan at the same time, qui gon alone has better feats/accolades than satele/kao/ven (ven who malgus barely beat)

malgus destroyed the fighter ships with a scream because he overloaded their motors iirc, maul destroyed barracks as a child with a scream

n maul has his own force feats, i can't remember most because it's been so long i read anything sw related, but moderate TK, moderate TP, mechu deru, various use of cloak + most likely more powerful than qui gon who is impressive force wise

n maul is definitely more skilled lol, do we even have any accolades on malgus' skill? maul is one of the most skilled ever and a juyo master

Exactly.

chingchangwalla
Did you miss the part where Sidious walked into the room and pinned Maul and Savage to the wall while laughing before allowing them to hang with him?

I know, I'm not trying to argue that Maul and Savage > Sidious. But Malgus would get the same treatment, Sidious would tear him a new one.

Nephthys
>logic

Are you saying that he didn't toss them? Because he did. erm

And these are people like the Barsen'thor, who has tossed a bus-sized solid chunk of metal a hundred feet casually while weakened and at the start of her career and smashed through building-sized blast doors and impenetrable rakatan vault door, the Hero of Tython, who is even more powerful than the Barsen'thor, the Emperor's Wrath, who disintegrated a blast door with some aid and defeated the godlike being Sel-Makor and Darth Nox, who utterly humilated Thanaton, one of the greatest sorcerers to ever live and has the power of 5 force ghosts to call upon.

but no maul can obviously do that those guys have nothing on him

Nox and the Wrath have force defenses.

During the fight. When he fights someone solo while ragdolling the other players a text comes up saying Malgus is "filling your mind with visions of doubt."

which power boost?

In Deceived, Malgus achieves a permanent state of, what he calls, oneness with the darkside giving him an immense boost in power. He goes from Aryn Leneer being able to block his lightning in mid-air prior to it, to "almost casually" blasting her lightsabers out of her hands and knocking her unconscious afterwards.

Qui-Gon doesn't have better feats than them actually. Satele and Zallow were blitzing elite Sith Warriors easily and Leneer could move so fast milliseconds seemed like minutes. And this was all before Malgus' huge increase in power, at which he was capable of holding his own for extensive periods of time against the Strike Team which included Maul-tier duelists and well as greater than Maul-tier force users and top-tier non-force sensitive fighters.

No he didn't. and it doesn't matter how he did it, Malgus' scream still wiped out a squad of fighters.

Pretty sure Maul has never dodged lightning, actually. And he can't dodge forever.

Moderate abilities won't help him, Malgus will still ragdoll him. Maul has nothing on the Barsen'thor in terms of TK, who was still nothing on Malgus herself.

Malgus was already one of the greatest Sith Warriors before the invasion of Korriban, at which point he defeated the immensely-skilled Jedi Battlemaster Darach. He defeated some of the greatest duelists of his time, and easily matches Maul as one of the most skilled ever. Sidious has also stated that Malgus was "am exemplary warrior. His battlefield feats have never been duplicated." Sidious also included Malgus as one of his most powerful predecessors. The HoT also noted that Malgus' bladework was "flawless".

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
I know, I'm not trying to argue that Maul and Savage > Sidious. But Malgus would get the same treatment, Sidious would tear him a new one.

So basically it doesn't indicate anything one way or the other. Right.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
While I don't doubt Malgus got a power boost from Deceived to False Emperor, doesn't it sound odd that, as Ned said, Malgus was able to choke out 3/4 of the strike team and TP the other, and still lose, sound....completely and utterly retarded? Coupled with the fact that it's a freaking game mechanic feat, (Darth Soverus achieved something similar/superior to what Malgus did; and he still lost,) and I agree with Ned: the "feat" isn't very helpful.

Nephthys
Because Malgus isn't able to choke the Barsen'thor and defeat the Hero of Tython in sabers at the same time, its retarded? erm

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's retarded that he can choke the Hero, 'Thor, and Trooper at the same time, and duel the Smuggler for 30 seconds, yeah. smile

Nephthys
That would be retarded yes because if he could choke the force users then he should be able to do the same to the non-force users so its not worth considering that possibility when the far more sensible scenario exists as I outlined.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The, "far more sensible scenario," obviously isn't what you take into account when considering the Cipher/Jadus fight, and given that Darth Soverus, (whoopdie-freaking-doo,) has choked out all 4 protags with TK and still lost, I don't think it's sensible at all to assume Malgus even accomplished the feat. And being able to choke out Barsen'thor and the 2 non force sensitives and duel the Hero, yet still lose, is still retarded, yeah.

nedemette
smh

Are you saying that he didn't toss them? Because he did. erm
no, can't you read?

And these are people like the Barsen'thor, who has tossed a bus-sized solid chunk of metal a hundred feet casually while weakened and at the start of her career and smashed through building-sized blast doors and impenetrable rakatan vault door, the Hero of Tython, who is even more powerful than the Barsen'thor, the Emperor's Wrath, who disintegrated a blast door with some aid and defeated the godlike being Sel-Makor and Darth Nox, who utterly humilated Thanaton, one of the greatest sorcerers to ever live and has the power of 5 force ghosts to call upon.

Nox and the Wrath have force defenses.

what's your point lmao, i didn't question their power. but malgus being able to so easily toss them around then losing makes zero sense, either he's retarded or they weren't ready for his attack (again did they even have sabers up)

but no maul can obviously do that those guys have nothing on him
if putting words in mah mouth makes u feel better ur welcome to continue, just know it makes u look like an idiot

During the fight. When he fights someone solo while ragdolling the other players a text comes up saying Malgus is "filling your mind with visions of doubt."
k

In Deceived, Malgus achieves a permanent state of, what he calls, oneness with the darkside giving him an immense boost in power. He goes from Aryn Leneer being able to block his lightning in mid-air prior to it, to "almost casually" blasting her lightsabers out of her hands and knocking her unconscious afterwards.
since when was oneness permanent

Qui-Gon doesn't have better feats than them actually. Satele and Zallow were blitzing elite Sith Warriors easily and Leneer could move so fast milliseconds seemed like minutes.
killing sith warriors is above qui gon now? qui-gon could TK pull jedi out of water, telepathically influence hutts, control and communicate to/with beasts, more force stuff and was one of the most skilled jedi ever produced by the order

And this was all before Malgus' huge increase in power, at which he was capable of holding his own for extensive periods of time against the Strike Team which included Maul-tier duelists and well as greater than Maul-tier force users and top-tier non-force sensitive fighters.
ur welcome to post the description of the fight since u seem to know it

No he didn't. and it doesn't matter how he did it, Malgus' scream still wiped out a squad of fighters.
then post the quote, and obv it matters lol since if he did then maul's is way better, how relevant is sniping a bear in a boxing match

Pretty sure Maul has never dodged lightning, actually. And he can't dodge forever.
the old guy from DoE did, and no he can't but then he can throw a saber at malgus, can malgus dodge that while using lightning?

Moderate abilities won't help him, Malgus will still ragdoll him. Maul has nothing on the Barsen'thor in terms of TK, who was still nothing on Malgus herself.
link to malgus ragdolling barsen'thor when barsen'thor was ready for the attacking and defending against it

Malgus was already one of the greatest Sith Warriors before the invasion of Korriban, at which point he defeated the immensely-skilled Jedi Battlemaster Darach. He defeated some of the greatest duelists of his time, and easily matches Maul as one of the most skilled ever.
and maul had an easier time with jinn + obi-wan than malgus did with zallow alone, and jinn has better feats/accolades than zallow (oh wait forgot killing sith assassins, my b)

Sidious has also stated that Malgus was "am exemplary warrior. His battlefield feats have never been duplicated." Sidious also included Malgus as one of his most powerful predecessors. The HoT also noted that Malgus' bladework was "flawless".
didnt know about the hero of tythons mention, ok. so since malgus' battlefield feats have never been duplicated, does he beat everyone prior to sidious? maybe even sidious himself. regardless sidious praised maul several times

Emperordmb
Neph don't waste time with this *******. It's Intrepid.

Syndicate
Why are we assuming the protagonist beats Arcann in lightsaber combat or without circumstances?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why the Fugg r u assuming this is sabers only

The Ellimist
Originally posted by AncientPower
Sith Warriors

Ulic Qel-Droma
Exar Kun
Emperor Malgus

vs

Order of the Sith Lords

Darth Vader(ROTJ)
Darth Maul(TPM)
Darth Bane(DOE)
Count Dooku

Setting: Trayus Academy

In an all-out, team 1 probably wins, to be perfectly honest.

Exar > Vader
Ulic >= Maul
Wrathlander > Dooku
Malgus > Bane

Vanilla Wrah would lose badly to Dooku, and then team 2 might have a shot, although it would still be unlikely.

In pure sabers, team 2 takes it:

Exar ~ Vader
Ulic <= Maul
Wrathlander <= Dooku
Malgus > Bane

nedemette
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Neph don't waste time with this *******. It's Intrepid.
back 1 day i shit on this forum. lmfao at this point its nova vs retards/trolls

The Ellimist
Intrepid were you one of the original Bane trolls?

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Why the Fugg r u assuming this is sabers only

Originally posted by Syndicate
Why are we assuming the protagonist beats Arcann in lightsaber combat or without circumstances?

nedemette
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Intrepid were you one of the original Bane trolls?
i started the bane movement but got banned early in it, carthage carried it out for me along with other kids like stigma

The Ellimist
i started the bane movement but got banned early in it, carthage carried it out for me along with other kids like stigma

You have my respect, Godfather.

The_Tempest
One might say that Intrepid is the bane of DMB's existence.

no expression

The Ellimist
Hehehe...how insidious of you. messed

nedemette
dmb enjoys bane

i am his bane

dmb enjoys me

i am victorious

The_Tempest
Can't argue with that, really. thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The, "far more sensible scenario," obviously isn't what you take into account when considering the Cipher/Jadus fight, and given that Darth Soverus, (whoopdie-freaking-doo,) has choked out all 4 protags with TK and still lost, I don't think it's sensible at all to assume Malgus even accomplished the feat. And being able to choke out Barsen'thor and the 2 non force sensitives and duel the Hero, yet still lose, is still retarded, yeah.

For a long time I preferred to not take into account the Jadus/Cipher fight as I thought it made far more sense for the "canon" option to be where Cipher psyches him out. But everyone has accepted it as a legit possibility so I argue it. Soverus had extenuating circumstances. That shit shouldn't even be canon tbh.

It isn't retarded since obviously it would be really ****ing hard to maintain his hold over the likes of 'Thor + two others while dueling the Hero. It's clearly untenable.

Fated Xtasy

Lol

Chosen_Sith

TPM Maul could never in a million years replicate what Malgus did to the Strike Team in False Emperor. He tossed around the likes of the HoT, Darth Nox, the Wrath and the Barsen'thor, ragdolled at least one of them, could telepathically fill their minds with doubt and was capable of bring Nox and the Wrath to their knees with lightning. That he could give a good fight to 4 of the galaxies greatest heroes at once is insane, these are the people who defeated the Emperor's Voice, Sel-Makor, Baras, Thanaton, Ekkage, Vivicar, Jadus, the First Son, Tormen, Jarro and Revan.

He didn't fight the Barsenthor, Wrath, HOT, and Nox all at the same time. He fought the Wrath, Nox, Agent, and Bounty Hunter. Unless I am misunderstanding your post.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think you misunderstood his post.

FreshestSlice
Lol@Neph thinking he can set up any type of canon scenario just to suit his point.

Petrus
Originally posted by AncientPower
Sith Warriors

Ulic Qel-Droma
Exar Kun
Emperor Malgus

vs

Order of the Sith Lords

Darth Vader(ROTJ)
Darth Maul(TPM)
Darth Bane(DOE)
Count Dooku

Hmm...

Team 1 probably wins the all-out, due to the fact that there isn't one weak link, but two .

FreshestSlice
Lel. Wrath is Team 1's MVP.

Petrus
Yeah, I missed that this was KotFE ch15 Wrath.

Nephthys
FS, how big of an amp do you think the Outlander got? It seems to be substantial in your eyes.

FreshestSlice
Obviously it is was substantial if they go from being shit on by Arcann to making him their toilet seat.

AncientPower
Which puts him on maybe DE!Luke tier, sweet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.