Anakin Skywalker vs. Malgus and Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
This is "zone" Anakin if you believe there's a distinction.

1. Sabers
2. All-out

Deronn_solo
Team rapes.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Team rapes.

Yeah

The Ellimist
I think if I'd have put "Zonakin" in the title instead of loosely in the OP you wouldn't have said that...

SunRazer
Depends. Malgus gets utterly crushed here - if Anakin can somehow get rid of him first, he wins. Otherwise, the team takes it.

Nephthys
They can tag-team him with force powers for the win, yes.

Syndicate
Team rapes.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
They can tag-team him with force powers for the win, yes.

Anakin turned Dooku's knowledge of the Force into "a joke", I somehow doubt the team is doing much to him before he gets in their faces and destroys them.

Look at how Dooku was able to dispatch of Obi Wan while taking on a restrained Anakin.

Sinious
Team rapes.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Anakin turned Dooku's knowledge of the Force into "a joke", I somehow doubt the team is doing much to him before he gets in their faces and destroys them.

Look at how Dooku was able to dispatch of Obi Wan while taking on a restrained Anakin.

I don't care what Anakin did to him in sabers, these two are more than capable of holding him off while one smashes him with the Force until he goes down.

Anakin isn't as skilled in the Force as Dooku, and these two aren't Obi-Wan.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys

Anakin isn't as skilled in the Force as Dooku,

Did you miss the part where Dooku's knowledge of the Force was turned into "a joke"?

Nephthys
No, I saw that.

FreshestSlice
What the ****, Elm?

carthage
Anakin gets sodomized by their force powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.