Prime Maul vs Kanan Jarrus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

MythLord
I hope to the Force you're joking.

chingchangwalla
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHA

chingchangwalla
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA

Nephthys
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111137054/5209042-02x20+-twilight+of+the+apprentice+part+2.mp4_snapshot_13.06_%5B2016.05.15_14.35.51%5D.jpg

Jmanghan
Kanan > Maul confirmed.

Kanan > Vader.

Jmanghan
Kanan > Obi-Wan.

chingchangwalla
If you aren't trolling, I'm done. ****ing hanging myself.

chingchangwalla
Like Holy shit ah! Kanan managed to trip Maul so he wins. Just like saying, holy shit Savage > Sidious because he managed to land one head butt on Palpy which therefore means Savage > Dooku and Vader and Plagueis and Vitiate. Mind ****!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
If you aren't trolling, I'm done. ****ing hanging myself.

I was, I thought you guys were in favor of Kanan.

In a recent thread, ILS said that Prime Kanan would stomp Maul, which gave me drive to make this thread.

Nephthys
Prime Kanan did stomp Maul.

chingchangwalla
No. The only one who can actually STOMP Maul is Sidious.

Nephthys
I mean, like, you can say that if you want but Kanan did stomp Maul so it literally happened.

chingchangwalla
Yep righto

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Neph is right, lmfao.

The Ellimist
Prime Maul already lost to Kanan. thumb up

nedemette
rebels is way uglier than tcw

chingchangwalla
Mm yeah Kanan would certainly win a majority mhm totally

chingchangwalla
I think I would even go as far to say he takes Yoda and mace too, rapes Kun, Ulic and Hord tbh. The only one that might take 3/10 is Abeloth?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure why you're so salty that peak Kanan legitimately defeated Prime Maul.

chingchangwalla
It wasn't even a proper duel. I'm too baked to even bring up a good rn

Syndicate
Maul.
Kanan.
Maul.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Syndicate
Maul.
Kanan.
Maul.

Maul ragdolled Kenobi and pulled his ship off a cliff. What's Kanan done force wise?

Syndicate
Held up an entire mining zone and in conjunction with Ezra manipulated two asteroids at least 100 feet in diameter with enough control to disable a ship.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It wasn't even a proper duel. I'm too baked to even bring up a good rn

You smoke that herb, my nigga? smile

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You smoke that herb, my nigga? smile

Helps make life a little a better laughing

Jmanghan
Oh, and fought Sidious for a bit, beat Obi-Wan in the past.

What even is this board?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure why you're so salty that peak Kanan legitimately defeated Prime Maul. Because it doesn't make sense when Maul contended with much better combatants.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Because it doesn't make sense when Maul contended with much better combatants.

I know right.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Nephthys
Prime Kanan did stomp Maul.

Actually that was Blind Kanan.

Clearly Prime Kanan would not even bother with Maul.

FreshestSlice
He was in Oneness, so he was one with all sight in the galaxy. Your opinion<Mine.

chingchangwalla
This hilarious. Honestly lol

Darth Thor
So just imagine what Prime Kanan with Oneness would do to Maul... Hmm..

FreshestSlice
He's go blind by his own majesty, so it'd be the same.

chingchangwalla
Mhm great points made. This means Kanan should be ahead of Maul in dueling right? So Kanan is like the 4 best duelist of all time?

Kurk
Like Holy shit ah! Kanan managed to trip Maul so he wins. Just like saying, holy shit Savage > Sidious because he managed to land one head butt on Palpy which therefore means Savage > Dooku and Vader and Plagueis and Vitiate. Mind ****!
How did Sidious not get impaled by his head horns? Don't say the force. Gallia got it just as well and neither were paying attention.

Syndicate
Well, obviously Maul was overconfident when he was taken by Kanan like that. It does show impressive reflexes and physical strength though as Maul was unable to defend against such a move. That is if you all really think Maul is at his prime as of Rebels. Personally I do not.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Kurk
How did Sidious not get impaled by his head horns? Don't say the force. Gallia got it just as well and neither were paying attention.

Yeah I wondered that too. When I saw it at first I was admittedly a bit confused. Maybe he has some light battle armour or some shit?

chingchangwalla
If it's not force power or armor I don't know

Syndicate
Force barrier likely.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Syndicate
Well, obviously Maul was overconfident when he was taken by Kanan like that. It does show impressive reflexes and physical strength though as Maul was unable to defend against such a move. That is if you all really think Maul is at his prime as of Rebels. Personally I do not.

I know. But it's not like it was an actual long lightsaber duel where Kanan came out on top, Kanan grabbed his arm and Maul fell off the ****ing edge. I personally think Maul is more powerful in rebels, he's just a little rusty Sabers wise.

Syndicate
I know. But it's not like it was an actual long lightsaber duel where Kanan came out on top, Kanan grabbed his arm and Maul fell off the ****ing edge. I personally think Maul is more powerful in rebels, he's just a little rusty Sabers wise.

And physically inferior.

chingchangwalla
Yeah but Maul has always been skinny as shit

Syndicate
Nah.

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090924041818/starwars/images/thumb/8/8e/Mighella_VS_Maul.jpg/330px-Mighella_VS_Maul.jpg

Kurk
Maul is ripped af in TCW. Lean fighting machine. In rebels though he looks like a Arnold at age 60 after years of abusing the roids.

chingchangwalla
Maul is ripped af in TCW. Lean fighting machine. In rebels though he looks like a Arnold at age 60 after years of abusing the roids.

Lel

carthage
Kanan moved an asteroid, Maul gets godstomped again and ILS commits suicide

Zenwolf

Arnold doesn't look bad now, since he's doing movies again.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Arnold doesn't look bad now, since he's doing movies again.

Well he's certainly not looking skinny and weak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.