Rank the SWTOR Protags

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. In overall combative ability
2. In Force power/mastery

Up to SoR.

Nephthys
Hero of Tython
Barsen'thor / Nox
Wrath
Champ
Cipher 9
Havoc Commander
Voidhound

Honestly the Force users are all pretty close (except maybe the HoT), with Nox and Barsen'thor being about equal and the Wrath being close enough to them both that you could arguably put him on par with them tbh. There isn't really a difference here in terms of force power/mastery and combat ability I think. They rank the same in either case. Thor is a genius and both her and Nox have performed astounding feats of prodigious skill and mastery while the Wrath is noted to be legendary in his command of the dark side. Vivicar, the First Son, Thanaton, Sel-Makor and Baras are all stand out fights and about equal in impressiveness imo. I think everyone is familiar with the Hero enough to understand why she's at the top.

For the others the Champ is the strongest in terms of feats, having so many amazing ones its kind of nuts but Cipher Nine has the Jadus fight and could conceivably be superior based on it. However it is equally conceivable that the Champ could replicate it, so.... The Republic classes are both slightly lack-luster comparably. Both have defeated Sith Lords, possibly Darths I can't recall, and have great feats against other muggle fighters. The Voidhound might have better feats than the Commander honestly, but I balk at the suggestion. The Commander has better hype and accolades and is obviously more combat-focused and suited.

Syndicate
Nox at the top. Don't know/care about anybody else.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kys.

Deronn_solo
I think it's pretty clear HoT is the most powerful, LMAO.

SunRazer
For once, I'm in agreement with Neph. I have Cipher over the Bounty Hunter, though.

Sinious
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I think it's pretty clear HoT is the most powerful, LMAO. thumb up

FreshestSlice
1. HoT
2. Wrath/Barsen'thor
3. Nox
4. Cipher Nine
5. All the rest because no one cares
6. Except the BH who is awful just by being the BH.

DarthAnt66
1. The Smuggler

FreshestSlice
Well that goes without saying.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.