Luke, Jacen and Jaina (TUF) run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Full rest/recovery, they lose when they'd fail to take a majority. Trio is in their battle meld. EDIT: battles take place in the Senate Rotunda, with the trio entering where Yoda does and the enemies crowding around where Sidious sits.

Trash: Bane, Zannah and Kas'im
1. Satelen Shan, Darth Malgus and Darth Jadus
2. Arcann, Vaylin and Thexan
3. Exar Kun, Marka Ragnos and Tulak Hord
4. Vader (TFU), Galen Marek and Starkiller clone
5. Sidious (TPM), Maul (TPM) and Qui-Gon
6. Vitiate, Revan (SoR) and the HoT (SoR)
7. Sidious (RotJ), Vader (RotJ) and Luke (RotJ)

Deronn_solo

chingchangwalla
They are not getting past 6

The Ellimist
Eh, the Hero is kind of trash next to Revan, so I could see Luke insta-killing him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Probably not.

The Ellimist
Revan clearly could've.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Could he have? Probably not.

The Ellimist
If he can ragdoll them all at once, he could easily just pull the Hero onto his lightsaber or kill him when he's being pinned to the ground.

Given their battle meld the trio could coordinate, like Luke could just trip Revan and the Hero for a second, long enough for them to die. He could probably do that while fighting Vitiate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan never ragdolled the protag, if that's what you're referring to. Though I change my mind, I just remembered Arcann was ragdolling the Hero, and he's noticeably inferior to Revan. smile

Deronn_solo
Jaina and Jacen get instant mind-****ed by Vitiate, then him and Revan shit on Luke for the W. thumb up

The Ellimist
^ kek, while Jacen and Jaina are joining minds with Luke Skywalker? OK...

Deronn_solo
Proof that Force Meld would help them resist Vitiate TP?

The Ellimist
The whole point of the meld is for them to share their minds and thoughts and feelings, and to help one another. And there are multiple cases where people help one another resist telepathy, like Luke/Mara/Tahiri vs. Nyax or Luke calling upon others to help him resist UnuThul.

Besides, Vitiate hasn't dominated anyone on their level without prep and a nexus.

Syndicate

Emperordmb
DD, hangouts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.