Luke and Krayt run the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Full rest/recovery, they lose when they fail to take a majority. This is Reborn Krayt, presumably also with his feats from FotJ: Apocalypse.

Trash: Darth Bane and Zannah
1. Vitiate and Revan
2. Valkorion and Arcann
3. Sidious (RotJ) and Vader
4. Sidious (TPM) and Plagueis
5. Sidious and Luke (DE)
6. Yoda and amped! Windu
7. Luke (DN) and UnuThul

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hmm.

vox
I'm thinking 5... but not 100% sure

MythLord
They stop at 4.

Deronn_solo

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
DC, what's with the surge in Vitiate wank/belief? smile

The Ellimist
He might be trolling, as he acknowledges he does low-key. Luke could defeat Vitiate and Revan alone, kek.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by MythLord
They stop at 4.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
They absolutely do not stop at 4.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The Ellimist
He might be trolling, as he acknowledges he does low-key. Luke could defeat Vitiate and Revan alone, kek.

Nah.

The Ellimist
Yeah, Plagueis > Krayt but not by more than Luke > TPM Sidious. EDIT: before your latest post

Syndicate
2-5.

Emperordmb
They stop at 4.

The Ellimist
I don't see how they stop at 4. Krayt can put up a fight against Plagueis or TPM Sidious.

Deronn_solo
Luke could defeat Vitiate and Revan alone, kek.

No way would Luke be able to defeat Revan and Vitiate alone, stop snorting coke. smile

Syndicate
I don't see how they stop at 4. Krayt can put up a fight against Plagueis or TPM Sidious.

Lel. ^ Good one Ell.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
No way would Luke be able to defeat Revan and Vitiate alone, stop snorting coke. smile

Luke can ragdoll Revan, so he isn't much more than a distraction.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, show me Luke ragdolling anyone on Revan's caliber, while dealing with a powerhouse like Vitiate to boot.

Luke has struggled with far less on a consistent basis.

The Ellimist
Yeah, show me Luke ragdolling anyone on Revan's caliber.

Ok.

"Ben?" Caedus stopped at the corner of his desk, feigning shock. "Did something happen to him?"
"You tell me," Luke said. "You're the one who sent him."
"Sent him where! I've hardly spoken to Ben since the funeral."

In the next instant, Caedus found himself flying across the cabin toward his observation bubble. Luke had not gestured, had not flinched, had not even shifted his gaze; he had simply grabbed Caedus in the Force and hurled him five meters into his chair.
"Don't lie." Luke started across the cabin. "I'm getting tired of it."
Caedus sprang out of the chair... or attempted to. Instead, he found himself struggling against an invisible weight. He felt as if he were accelerating to lightspeed with a faulty inertial compensator.
"Luke, you've gone mad." Caedus reached for the controls on the arm of his chair and discovered he couldn't even do that much. "You can't do this. I know you're having trouble dealing with Mara's death, but..."

"This has nothing to do with Mara," Luke said. "And you're lucky it doesn't. If she were here-if she had known what you were using Ben for-there'd be pieces of you scattered along the entire length of the Hydian Way."

The irony of the statement was far from lost on Caedus, but he was too astonished-and too frightened-to take any pleasure in it. While it was true that Luke had taken him by surprise, it was equally true that he had done so with no visible effort-and that he was continuing to hold him with no apparent exertion.

Keenly aware that all that stood between him and a quick death was Luke Skywalker's much-strained sense of decency, Caedus let a little of his very real fear seep into the Force, just enough to seem properly alarmed.

"Does this have something to do with Cal Omas?" he asked. "Tell me Ben didn't do anything foolish!"

Luke's eyes grew narrow and cold. "Tell me what makes you think he might have."

"Of course," Caedus said. " Ben learned of a conversation that made it look as though Omas had something to do with Mara's death."

" That's ridiculous," Luke said. " Chief Omas would never have done something like that."

"Never have!" Caedus echoed. "You mean Ben.... you mean Omas is dead?"
Luke looked at him without answering.

Caedus would have shaken his head, save that it was still being held motionless with the Force. Had it been Mara's death instead of Omas's that Luke had just heard about, Caedus knew he would already be dead. Another reminder that anyone could be surprised.

"I tried to tell Ben the same thing, but he's so full of anger." He locked gazes with Luke. "I'm afraid he's going to become its servant, if one of us doesn't reach him soon."

Luke nodded, then sat on the corner of Caedus's desk. "How did Ben find out about this conversation?" Caedus forced himself not to look away. "I wish I knew."

"You told him." When Luke's expression did not change, Caedus realized that his uncle had been expecting the lie, that he had already worked matters out for himself. "It's just so convenient for you, isn't it? You let something slip in an innocent conversation and point Ben like a missile."

" That's not what happened." The denial was strictly for form; Caedus knew Luke wouldn't believe it. "But even if it were, now is hardly the time to discuss it. We're a Squib's hair from victory. After we crush the Confederation, I'll be..."

Krova's voice came over the comm speaker. "I'm sorry to interrupt, Colonel Solo, but Admiral Bwua'tu is ready for the Hapans." Caedus felt a knot unwind inside. Finally.

"Tell Admiral Bwua'tu the Hapans will be coming shortly." Caedus had retained personal control of the Hapan Home Fleet, determined to prevent any risk to Tenel Ka or Allana by not using it until victory was certain. He waited until Krova had acknowledged the order and closed the channel, then turned to his uncle.

"I've told you all I know about Omas's death, and I need to transmit that order myself. The Queen Mother insisted I take personal responsibility for committing her fleet."

Luke raised his brow. "You think you're dismissing me?"

"I know I am." Caedus put an angry edge in his voice; he might be trapped in a humiliating position right now, but he was still the leader of the Galactic Alliance-and Luke was still its servant. "If you like, we'll open an inquiry into Omas's death after we've saved the Alliance."

Luke glared at Caedus for a long moment, then finally slipped off the desk. "Is that a promise?"
"It is."
"Then I'll take it for what it's worth, "Luke said. Leaving Caedus Force-pinned in his chair, he started toward the door. "I'll show myself out."

Caedus knew he would be freed as soon as Luke turned his concentration to something other than Force-pinning him-but that might take minutes, and Caedus needed to send in the Home Fleet now. Besides, he was the Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance, and he could not allow anyone, even Luke Skywalker, to humiliate him and simply leave. He had to assert some sort of authority.

"Luke," Caedus called. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

Luke stopped at the door and looked back, the rage in his face now softening to what looked like remorse. "You're right. I should warn you that you'll have to crush the Confederation without StealthXs. The Jedi can support you no longer."

"What?" Caedus was so shocked that he tried to rise- and found himself as unable to move as before. "You can't desert now. We can end this war!"

"We could destroy the Confederation fleets and kill a lot of rebels, "Luke admitted. "But I don't think you can end this war, Jacen. I don't think you even know what it's about."

"That's absurd." Caedus did not understand how a man who had been fighting wars for forty years could be so foolish. "After their fleets are destroyed, Corellia and Both-awui will have to accept our terms, and once they've surrendered, the rest of the Confederation will have no choice but to come racing to rejoin the Alliance."

Luke shook his head and reached for the touch pad beside the door. "There's always a choice, Jacen."

"And if you go through with this one, you'll regret it." Caedus could not understand why Luke wanted to desert him just when they were on the brink of saving the Alliance, but he did know how to prevent it. "Have you forgotten the academy?"

The door opened. Instead of stepping through, Luke faced Caedus and spoke in a very calm voice. "I'm sure you're not threatening the younglings."

He pointed at the base of Jacen's meditation chair and made a tapping motion with his finger. The pedestal gave a loud whumpf, and the seat dropped a quarter meter.

"Because you really don't want to see me angry." Luke made the tapping motion again. The pedestal emitted a metallic shriek, and the seat dropped another quarter meter. "And I think you're smart enough to know that."

Luke tapped a last time, and the pedestal collapsed with a low loud crump, depositing Caedus on the floor with his feet sticking out in front of him like a child.

"But if you want to try me, go ahead and make that threat."

Luke lowered his hand, and the weight vanished from Caedus's chest. He could have leapt up to attack-had he been that foolish-but Sith were not slaves to their emotions. Avenging his humiliation could wait until after he had saved the Alliance. So, remaining on the floor where Luke had deposited him, Caedus simply touched the comm pad on his armrest. "Lieutenant, do we have an open channel to Prince Isolder yet?"

Deronn_solo
I guess you missed out of the "while dealing with a powerhouse on Vitiate caliber" part, right? No way would he be able to pull that sort of domination off, while dealing with Vitiate

Plus, I'm not even sure Caedus is Revan's level. His SoR feats trounces any of Caedus' easily. smile

vox
I guess you missed out of the "while dealing with a powerhouse on Vitiate caliber" part, right? No way would he be able to pull that sort of domination off, while dealing with Vitiate

Plus, I'm not even sure Caedus is Revan's level. His SoR feats trounces any of Caedus' easily. smile

lmao... I thought Darth Ant was the one who wanked revan...

Deronn_solo
Nah. It's just for all Caedus' vaunted power, he has some laughable showings throughout the entire LotF.

Struggling with Mandos, couldn't Force wreck that pitiful strike team that included straight scrubs sans Katarn, struggled with Mara Jade, struggled with Sing, struggled with Sal Solos' men, so on and so forth. Just straight embarrassing

The Ellimist

Except that Luke does this without any apparent effort. He doesn't even have to gesture.

Caedus is explicitly above Vader, who has his TFU unleashed feats, and Kyp, who has manipulated dovan basals and ragdolled freighters. thumb up

Deronn_solo
Yeah, I'm not going to take a random novel blurb as gospel, and neither was it definitively stated Jacen was above Durron.

And again, his showing are laughable. Compare Caedus vs that shitty strike team --- to Revan vs that awesome strike team, and you tell me.

The Ellimist
Yeah, I'm not going to take a random novel blurb as gospel,

It's still evidence that puts the burden of proof in your court, and you haven't gotten it out. thumb up

It's agreed on by basically all the protagonists that the only person who could defeat Caedus in a fair fight is Luke.

Caedus beat up that "shitty strike team" in literally a matter of seconds.

Ziggystardust
.. Caedus was getting trashed by that team until he opportunistically played with the environment. And yes, they were far below the coalitions Revan has battled, and sometimes bested.

Selenial
Krayt > TPM Sidious tbfh.

No way do they fall at four.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Selenial
Krayt > TPM Sidious tbfh.

Lmfao

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lmfao

Care to argue that point, my friend?

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by The Ellimist It's still evidence that puts the burden of proof in your court, and you haven't gotten it out. thumb up
Then I guess Darth Plagueis is the most powerful With Lord to ever live then, nice to know. Oh, and Bane is > The Son since the back of Path of Destruction blurb, called him the "Darkside's most powerful Master" which, would include ALL darksiders. thumb up

Yeah, that's because Kyp Durron is far and away inferior as a duelist, and martial combatant....hardly pertains to what I'm talking about; which, is strength in the Force only.

Try again.

What Novel did you read? Caedus struggled like hell again that strike team.

The Ellimist
Krayt = novel Vitiate.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Krayt = novel Vitiate.

Ehh, but if anything Vitiate is better, imho.

The Ellimist
Vitiate may have more Force power but a fight would depend on starting conditions.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which isn't the case with Sidious. So again, lmfao @Krayt > Plagueis's superior.

Selenial
Lmfao

Barely, yeh.

Fite me you fuggot, been too long since you've actually debated smile

The Ellimist
No I agree, TPM Sidious > novel Vitiate anyway.

Ziggystardust
Skills, make your argument for TPM sids > Krayt

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Selenial
Barely, yeh.

Fite me you fuggot, been too long since you've actually debated smile

I actually debated Beyonder vs Yog SOTHOTH a couple days ago smile

But yeah, Sidious is the more dominant swordsman and more potent force wielder. I don't really see much difference between TPM Sidious and ROTS Sidious.

The Ellimist
RotS Sidious has had ten years to improve, and he got a power up after killing Plagueis.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ten years sitting behind a desk, yeah. And I consider the power up when I consider TPM Sidious, tbh.

Ziggystardust
Ten years sitting behind a desk, yeah. And I consider the power up when I consider TPM Sidious, tbh.

Is ROTS Sidious even better than Krayt though?

As a swordsman?

As a Force wielder?

MythLord
Ziggy, quit the act. thumb up

The Ellimist
Just put him on ignore.

Ziggystardust
Ziggy, quit the act. thumb up

In seriousness.

There are a few people I have above Sidious. Krayt is one of them. There is no quantifiable feat that puts Sidious above Krayt, at least, in the saber department. And all of the vague comparisons to Luke during Apocalypse make it easily to argue who's better holistically.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
In seriousness.

There are a few people I have above Sidious. Krayt is one of them. There is no quantifiable feat that puts Sidious above Krayt, at least, in the saber department. And all of the vague comparisons to Luke during Apocalypse make it easily to argue who's better holistically.

Edit - ROTS Sidious, not DE.

Ziggystardust
Just put him on ignore.

I love how you're trying to minimize the genuine threat I pose to your agenda. I should just be sharing all those angry messages you sent to me on Star Destroyer net. roll eyes (sarcastic)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Is ROTS Sidious even better than Krayt though?

As a swordsman?

As a Force wielder?

Yes.

Nephthys
Yes......

Or no? mmm

Ziggystardust
Yes.

Well can I say. I'm sorry for committing the heinous crime of having different opinions to everyone else here, and not viewing Sheev as Zeh strongest dude evar!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nobody asked you to be sorry.

Ziggystardust
On a side-note - Krayt still wins

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
TPM Sheev and Plagueis > Krayt. DE Sidious is embarrassed by Krayt's existence. smile

Ziggystardust
TPM Sheev and Plagueis > Krayt.

Yeah, well I doubt he could take the two together...

And what reason would he have to be embarrassed. He's not that much weaker than Krayt..

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who cares? Goku oneshots them all. smile

carthage

facepalm

Deronn_solo
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.