Ivy League Student Joins ISIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Dear God, what are these schools preaching these days besides disconnected ideology.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/i-am-fed-up-with-this-evil-how-an-american-went-from-ivy-league-student-to-disillusioned-isis-fighter/2016/06/29/155e777e-3e07-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html

Ascendancy
A bit late on that one. Several news magazines have done extensive stories covering his conversion to and escape from radical Islam. He came, he saw, and he realized what utter garbage they were spouting so he turned on them and revealed everything that he could.

Surtur
I find it hard to believe he joined ISIS and yet didn't ever commit any crimes for them. Is the piece of shit in prison?

EDIT: He faces up to 25 years in prison, good. There is no excuse for joining this group. Don't act like you didn't know the shit they did before joining.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Dear God, what are these schools preaching these days besides disconnected ideology.

There's no reason to think it's because of the university, lol.

Surtur
I actually agree, students these days are shielded from anything that upsets them. I wouldn't blame the school, it was probably too busy holding their hands and guiding them to safe spaces.

Kurk
Ah our good millenial friends; they leave the communist college community to go into the real world and cry when they find out not everybody wins.

cdtm
Emphesis mine.

He probably figured they'd cut him a deal, if he told them everything he knows.

Not likely.. Doubt he knows much anyways, being a new recruit, but regardless he doesn't have a leg to stand on. I hope they throw the book at him.

Surtur
Originally posted by Kurk
Ah our good millenial friends; they leave the communist college community to go into the real world and cry when they find out not everybody wins.

Hell they cry if you use the wrong pronoun or have the wrong halloween costume.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Ellimist
There's no reason to think it's because of the university, lol.

But blame-shifting is fun and easy.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Kurk

You forget marching for various causes because of unlimited downtime thumb up

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard

I know, it's done a lot in this country.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard

Agreed, Hilary and Obama have taught you well.

MS Warehouse
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/13/confessions-captured-isis-fighter.html

https://at-cdn-s01.audiotool.com/2013/05/15/documents/rpVWB4ic7iMyBvaSN3wWx5Wy0eji/0/cover256x256-992aa6a83c4a469da6b615d8b1a07962.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.