Amped! DE Luke vs. TUF Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Sabers only

Syndicate
DE Luke probs. That amp allowed him to beat DE Sidious handily.

MS Warehouse
You know, if you don't respond to stupid threads, he'll stop making them.

Syndicate
I don't think it was stupid. I don't respond to threads I think are stupid.

The Merchant
I don't think Luke was amp'd when he disarmed Palpatine unless you're referring to when he and Leia did Force Harmony against Palpatine when he used his Force Storm. Luke DE>DE Palpatine minus Force Storm usage. It's odd that Luke never bothered to attack Palpatine when he was using the Force Storm.

SunRazer
It's confirmed that Leia helped him "unlock hidden reserves" or something to that effect. He obviously wouldn't go from being disarmed by Palpatine in a few panels to disarming him in a few panels.

NewGuy01
TUF Luke, for sure.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by The Merchant
I don't think Luke was amp'd when he disarmed Palpatine unless you're referring to when he and Leia did Force Harmony against Palpatine when he used his Force Storm. Luke DE>DE Palpatine minus Force Storm usage. It's odd that Luke never bothered to attack Palpatine when he was using the Force Storm.
He probably didn't want to die. Just to take a gander.

The Ellimist
So if you pick TUF Luke, do you think he could handily outduel DE Sidious?

JKBart
Not so sure. Part of the reason DE Luke prevailed against Sidious when amped is that Force Harmony in itself is said to disrupt the Dark Side connection. It won't work nearly as successfully against a lightsider, who TUF Luke definitely is.

Also, I have TUF Luke as Palpatine's clear superior as a combatant and martial artist, without the smallest of doubt, and slightly more powerful.

The Ellimist
^ interesting, really?

JKBart
yeps

NewGuy01
Ehhhhhhhhhhh

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by NewGuy01
TUF Luke, for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.