Kylo Ren vs Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Movie Versions only.

Standard fight.

relentless1
which Anakin? I could see Ren having a chance against TPM version....

Syndicate
Lol. thumb up

Jmanghan
Idek, Anakin could run him over with his pod racer.

blair85
Kylo and AotC Anakin share a good angsty cry and go on their separate ways.

The Merchant
Anakin. When he was a Padawan he could take on Dooku who was a Sith Lord. He also withstood Dookus lightning which was strong enough to make an explosion on just normal stone/metal implying vaporization.

chingchangwalla
Anakin ROFL STOMPS Kylo. Any stage of Anakin, hell podracing Skywalker would **** him up

Kurk
C3PO Solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by blair85
Kylo and AotC Anakin share a good angsty cry and go on their separate ways. laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Anakin with utter ease.

quanchi112
Ben Solo is a lot cooler than Anakin and I suspect post training he will defeat Anakin.

Rebel95
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ben Solo is a lot cooler than Anakin and I suspect post training he will defeat Anakin.
Yeah after his training he should be on Anakin's level.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rebel95
Yeah after his training he should be on Anakin's level. He is obsessed with power and the dark side unlike Anakin who was obsessed with his mother and secret lover. Ben should eclipse Anakin.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not at all.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by quanchi112
He is obsessed with power and the dark side unlike Anakin who was obsessed with his mother and secret lover. Ben should eclipse Anakin.

Mm don't think so...

MythLord
Movies only? Anakin in a good fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.