Kanan Jarrus vs Abeloth and Darth Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Round 1: Sabers only
Round 2: Force only
Round 3: All out

Emperordmb
Kill yourself

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Kill yourself

Take your own advice lmao

ares834
http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/butthurt.jpg

The Ellimist
He oneshotted Maul, Sidious couldn't, Abeloth couldn't even oneshot Tahiri and Boba kek.

carthage
DMB writes fanfics killing posters. What a weirdo

chingchangwalla
Kill yourself

Dayum I just got REKT

Jmanghan
Kill yourself

Oh, btw. I didn't exactly know what an hero'ing meant.

Apparently whenever you use that term, you make fun of a teenagers death.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ares834
http://img.wonkette.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/butthurt.jpg

But from whom, Master Yoda?

Originally posted by carthage

Have u read em tbh?

chingchangwalla

laughing eek!

Wtf

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
laughing eek!

Wtf

It's pretty cringy tbh

Edit: I made Carth a Gungan doe yes

carthage
http://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/09/3/2/9/16572013850580926.jpg

NewGuy01
It fits, oddly.

MythLord
Don't make DMB put you in his fanfic, Carth... Oh who am I kidding, you already are. And wamprats probably shat on your grave. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The **** you niggas TALKIN about? smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The **** you niggas TALKIN about? smile We're making fun of this douche who just told this guy to kill himself.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Telling Ching to kill himself may have been a lil brutal. But this thread is also retarded. Carry on. smile

carthage
Originally posted by MythLord
Don't make DMB put you in his fanfic, Carth... Oh who am I kidding, you already are. And wamprats probably shat on your grave. thumb up

Wamprat shit >> your posts

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Telling Ching to kill himself may have been a lil brutal. But this thread is also retarded. Carry on. smile

Just taking the piss out of everyone who seems to think Kanan > Qui Gon and Obi-Wan and everyone Maul has beaten in combat

MythLord
Wamprat shit >> my posts

Indeed. thumb up

Emperordmb
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Just taking the piss out of everyone who seems to think Kanan > Qui Gon and Obi-Wan and everyone Maul has beaten in combat
Yes well, with Ellimist and Carthage, we already have enough assholes making extremely onesided spite threads on this forum.

The Ellimist
You know I've made serious Bane threads with the express purpose of getting you to debate us, and you always run away from them. You attract like things. smile

Fated Xtasy

Nope some character repeatedly punched the shit out of Carthage and the character repeatedly punched him the dick.

Sas/newguy is some Nexus loving guy in his fanfic.

Jack is a hutt that gets raped.

Ant was gonna be an eight year old revanworshipper.

http://images-mediawiki-sites.thefullwiki.org/09/3/2/9/16572013850580926.jpg
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It fits, oddly.

Lol yeah, Carth was gonna die eventually but at least i was giving something resembling less of a punchin bag and more of a character

EDIT: I expect my Death will be much more gruesome.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Nope some character repeatedly punched the shit out of Carthage and the character repeatedly punched him the dick.
Said character was Skillz actually

Jack is a hutt that gets raped.
That had plot significance tbh, it was planned long before I decided to base elements of that character off of Jack, and it was by a character who has already raped or attempted to rape numerous people in the lore

Ant was gonna be an eight year old revanworshipper.
Only upon his introduction, he was gonna develop into some Sith dude who rediscovered the foundry

Lol yeah, Carth was gonna die eventually but at least i was giving something resembling less of a punchin bag and more of a character
Sure he got his ass kicked by the greatest duelist in the Galaxy (with his Supreme Skillz wink ) and would've eventually been killed by the most powerful Sith in the story, but aside from that he really didn't get his ass handed to him and probably got made a much more formidable combatant than he deserves.

EDIT: I expect my Death will be much more gruesome.
I'm not sure I could come up with something more gruesome than that even if I tried.

Context is everything. I never retooled the story or created a character just for the purpose of being killed, I already had most of the characters and story thought up long before I even met most of these people, merely adapted elements of people I've known in my life as easter eggs and in-jokes, both loved and hated.

MythLord
Here is my fanfic:

The end.

Ziggystardust
Said character was Skillz actually

That had plot significance tbh, it was planned long before I decided to base elements of that character off of Jack, and it was by a character who has already raped or attempted to rape numerous people in the lore

Only upon his introduction, he was gonna develop into some Sith dude who rediscovered the foundry

Sure he got his ass kicked by the greatest duelist in the Galaxy (with his Supreme Skillz wink ) and would've eventually been killed by the most powerful Sith in the story, but aside from that he really didn't get his ass handed to him and probably got made a much more formidable combatant than he deserves.

I'm not sure I could come up with something more gruesome than that even if I tried.

Context is everything. I never retooled the story or created a character just for the purpose of being killed, I already had most of the characters and story thought up long before I even met most of these people, merely adapted elements of people I've known in my life as easter eggs and in-jokes, both loved and hated.

Holy Shit dude...

Fated Xtasy
Here is my fanfic:

The end.

LMAO.

did you see the filler eps?

Edit: so you never pulled a Kolar?

Emperordmb
Eh I pulled one Kolar come to think of it, with one character meant to be a punching bag... Flashpoint98 LOL

FreshestSlice
You're all beautiful people who would look even more beautiful in a vat of HCl. Should go nicely with all this NaCl.

MythLord
LMAO.

did you see the filler eps?

Edit: so you never pulled a Kolar?

I did. And what's a "pulling a Kolar" mean?

Fated Xtasy
I did. And what's a "pulling a Kolar" mean?

It's a joke dmb used often.

Essentially it means just creating a character for the sake of killing em

MythLord
It's a joke dmb used often.

Essentially it means just creating a character for the sake of killing em

No.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.