Meetra Surik vs Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

chingchangwalla
Surik!

AncientPower
The Exile.

Ziggystardust
There are no need for threads like this.

This sort of 'in-fighting' should be left to the PT crowd. We need to cause confusion in the enemy camp, create threads like Obi Wan vs Agen Kolar. Get them at each other's throats so they pay less attention to fighting the TOR re-uprising. When Malak vs Sidious becomes a regular fixture, then and only then, can we can spar among ourselves.

MythLord
Surik.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Ziggystardust

This sort of 'in-fighting' should be left to the PT crowd. We need to cause confusion in the enemy camp, create threads like Obi Wan vs Agen Kolar. Get them at each other's throats so they pay less attention to fighting the TOR re-uprising. When Malak vs Sidious becomes a regular fixture, then and only then, can we can spar among ourselves.

I can understand this

SunRazer
Surik wins.

Petrus
End-game Surik wins this.

Deronn_solo
Malak.

Emperordmb

Petrus
Meetra's feats are just way better.

carthage
They're both shit

Syndicate
Surik.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
They're both shit
>amped, healing and facing a Revan who spent and hour going through fighting endless armies of Dark Jedi, Jedi killing droids, and Bastila three times
>loses

I think one is a little more shit than the other. Hint: It's not Meetra.

Deronn_solo
LMAO.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Ziggystardust

This sort of 'in-fighting' should be left to the PT crowd. We need to cause confusion in the enemy camp, create threads like Obi Wan vs Agen Kolar. Get them at each other's throats so they pay less attention to fighting the TOR re-uprising. When Malak vs Sidious becomes a regular fixture, then and only then, can we can spar among ourselves. .

Your tactics are obvious to us. And your only prominent member is now Legend, so long as he remains you will fail.

Anyways Malak.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy

Your tactics are obvious to us. And your only prominent member is now Legend, so long as he remains you will fail.

Anyways Malak.

Oh it's far from just being myself and Legend.

There are some closet Swotorians that have yet to unleash the Kraken of marginalized rapture on upholders of the status quo. I can already see the push back.

Syndicate
Which side do you think I support Ziggy?

Edit: I want to see how well you know me.

SunRazer
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
>amped, healing and facing a Revan who spent and hour going through fighting endless armies of Dark Jedi, Jedi killing droids, and Bastila three times
>loses

I think one is a little more shit than the other. Hint: It's not Meetra.

laughing out loud

That is true, though. Especially when nothing Revan accomplished in KotOR was beyond what Meetra accomplished in KotOR II.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.