SCW heralds vs Marvel's team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
SCW heralds and leader:

anti-monitor
sinestro
henshaw w/rings
superboy prime
parallax in kyle rayner's body

vs

this marvel team:

sentry
king thor
thanos
god cable
silver surfer

how this goez?

Insane Titan
Marvel team has major weak links.

Zack M
Team Sinestro Corps. Anti-Monitor is the biggest threat on either team.

zopzop
Originally posted by Zack M
Team Sinestro Corps. Anti-Monitor is the biggest threat on either team.

abhilegend
Anti Monitor solos.

leonidas
while i def don't think am solos it could be he is too big a difference maker. the guardians were hurting him though. it's hard putting a level on him in scw arc. i guess skyfather maybe, which is why i was thinking thor. maybe odin would have been better. he didn't seem to have a lot og offense but he still survived that bomb. the others are close imo--ss/henshaw could go either way. cable/sinestro is pretty even. prime/thanos and sentry/parallax if we assume an in control sentry or even one who can release the void. kyle parallax wasn't very impressive. sub in odin for thor and i think it may be a far more even match.

Galan007
Anti-Monitor withstood a concentrated galaxy-buster during SCW. With that in mind, it doesn't seem like anyone on the Marvel team can even come close to significantly harming him. /shrug

leonidas
the guardians seemed to be hurting pretty badly when they ganged up on him, but yeah, his durability would be an issue....

DarkSaint85
God, Golg- I mean, Leo, this is such a terrible thread.

leonidas
i was rushed! and stop bumping it then! we'll just all pretend this never happened.....

seriously though, skyfather at best for that version of am....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.