EXAR KUN vs DARTH MAUL and SAVAGE OPRESS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla

Fated Xtasy
DARTH MAWWWWL

I had to, anyways Probs Kun

Syndicate
Exar Kun in all.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
DARTH MAWWWWL

I had to, anyways Probs Kun
It's DAWTH MAWL

Originally posted by quanchi112
Spell his name correctly. You disgust me.

Deronn_solo
Team rapes in 'sabers --- Maul could arguably solo.
Exar wrecks in Force only.
Team takes all-out.

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Team takes all-out.

thumb up

vox
Originally posted by Syndicate
Exar Kun in all.

Nai
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Team takes all-out.

I wonder how they would defeat Kun in sabers, when he wears cortosis weave armor that is resistant against lightsaber hits and will possibly short-circuit their weapons should they ever hit him. Not to mention that they couldn't even defeat Kenobi in sabers.

And, you know, Kun is still as fast as Ulic Qel-Droma...

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb366/NaiFohl/Exar%20Kun/Ulic_speed2.jpg

Let me point that out for you: The two brighter spots in the middle of the circle of Ulic's blade are another two soldiers. So Ulic hacks five soldiers to pieces in split seconds, indicated by the fact, that he manages to cut two of them down (front and right side of the picture), before the weapon of his previous victim (left side behind Ulic) is even on its way to the ground.

If Kun is that fast, he just speed blitzes the Zabrak brothers in sabers and annihilates them in Force only and all out.

Emperordmb
Yo Nai, love the David Tennant shit btw

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Doctor-who-david-tennant.jpg

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nai
I wonder how they would defeat Kun in sabers, when he wears cortosis weave armor that is resistant against lightsaber hits and will possibly short-circuit their weapons should they ever hit him
Quote?

AncientPower
It's the description of the set of Exar Kun armor from Kotor.

On-topic: Exar Kun wins all.

DarthAnt66
That's not his standard armor.

Ziggystardust
No one is comfortable enough to make a case against Kun if Nai is posting here.

OT : Maul wins via Rule of Two power-scale.

Trocity
Kun takes Force, team takes sabers and all out.

Nai
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yo Nai, love the David Tennant shit btw

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Doctor-who-david-tennant.jpg

thumb up

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
That's not his standard armor.

So you think he constructs an armor layered with cortosis, moves that into his wardrobe and goes out with his usual armor not having cortosis in it. Looking a the SW:ToR design of his standard armor, every piece of metal on it appears to be cortosis (which would be both legs completely and a shoulder padding).

Which isn't that relevant here at all. Kun is the best swordsman of an entire era and mentioned to be the best Vodo ever trained in his six century lifetime. Savage is a non-issue here and I don't see how Maul could deal with Kun, who probably has at least similar lightsaber skill (probably even a better one) and far greater force potential and powers than Maul (amping him in combat in terms of strength and speed).

I say he just destroys Savage and then takes Maul down as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.