Robocop vs Judge Dredd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

SquallX
I don't know much about the comic version of Robocop or Dredd, so i'll back Robo movie feats

Cons for robo
-Once he's locked on, he doesn't miss unless his radars damaged
-His body makes him a walking tank, only high caliber can pierce him
-He can fly with his booster wings
-Pretty strong

Cons
-Murphy's pretty slow
-Damaging his radar forces him to remove his helmet, precious seconds he can't waste

Flyattractor
Old School Movie Robo has some pretty hard core Dura feats. Like in pt 2 where he fell off a 100 story building , thru a concrete car park and then thru the street into the sewer with out a scratch.....and then got blowed up in a gas main explosion.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by SquallX
I don't know much about the comic version of Robocop or Dredd, so i'll back Robo movie feats

LGU
Dredd's armour piercing rounds would punch through Robocop no problem I reckon. Hi-ex would likely ruin Murphy's day too. The tech level is so much higher in the Dredd-verse, just not remotely comparable.

Obviously Robocop could also kill Dredd with a few well-placed shots, but I'd back the guy with genuine comic A-list skill to land a critical hit first more often than not. It's not like he doesn't have decades of experience fighting against high-end cyborgs and robots etc.

Cheers.

DarkSaint85
I pick Dredd. Better tech, skills and speed, vs better durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.