Wolverine & Sabretooth Vs DCnU Warblade & Creeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i63.tinypic.com/2n0vehg.jpg

vs

http://i64.tinypic.com/ra87z4.jpg
&
http://i67.tinypic.com/20j4ahx.jpg

carver9
Jesus Christ.

deathslash
Originally posted by carver9
Jesus Christ. I know right? It's getting worse.

Zack M
Jesus Christ.

Care to explain?

zopzop
Creeper solos T1.

Insane Titan
Zack is pathetic.

DarkSaint85
Zack soloes the thread.

Zack M
Carver and crew couldn't explain why team 2 solos. Not too surprising.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Carver and crew couldn't explain why team 2 solos. Not too surprising. because you already know. Quit making retarded threads that are completely one sided curbstomps for the DC characters.

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
because you already know. Quit making retarded threads that are completely one sided curbstomps for the DC characters.

That doesn't answer the question. Not too surprising, you already mentioned you don't read most of the material.

deathslash
That doesn't answer the question. Not too surprising, you already mentioned you don't read most of the material. it's funny how you make a spite thread and then insult my level of knowledge.

Blue Area Vet
Zack is a pathetic D.C. wank machine who giggles uncontrollable every time he belches out one of these abominations. Hit us with another, Golgo!

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
it's funny how you make a spite thread and then insult my level of knowledge.

Funny how you can't explain why. And no its not a spite thread.

Zack M
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Zack is a pathetic D.C. wank machine who giggles uncontrollable every time he belches out one of these abominations. Hit us with another, Golgo!

BAV is just pathetic all around. wink

Vanguard
BAV is just pathetic all around. wink

I, for one, think BAV is a excellent poster.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Vanguard
I, for one, think BAV is a excellent poster.

Thanks dude, I tend to pattern my posting style around me. stick out tongue

-Pr-
Anyone want to explain WHY it's spite, instead of just acting like twats?

Zack M
Both BAV and deathlash don't read DC, so probably not.

Blue Area Vet
Both BAV and deathlash don't read DC, so probably not.

Because bloated D.C. fans keeping talking about how Creeper is one notch below the Presence in previous threads.

zopzop
Because bloated D.C. fans keeping talking about how Creeper is one notch below the Presence in previous threads.
Creeper is an amalgam of Spiderman(metahuman strength/agility/wall crawling/unorthodox fighting sytle)/Medusa(super durable living mane that grants a reach advantage)/Wolverine(insane healing factor and durability)/Banshee(sonic attack via his laughter that causes extreme pain, damages objects, and disorients)/Nightcrawler(he can teleport via passing through Hell).

And that's just ONE dude on T2.

Sonic attack to disorient and soften them up. Then wrap them up in his main that a metahuman brick couldn't even break out of. /Thread

Zack M
Adimantium would just slice through that mane.

Zack M

laughing out loud Yeah, you have nothing.

Blue Area Vet
laughing out loud Yeah, you have nothing.

I have all the stupid handicap matched you post on a daily basis and so does everyone else. You know, the ones that clearly favor D.C. characters and the ones you get mad about if enough people don't vote D.C. Don't play dumb now, you wanted the spotlight and you've got it.

Zack M
Stop being a **** and start debating, BAV. laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Is this DCnU Creeper as well? Or just Warblade

zopzop
Adimantium would just slice through that mane.
Of course it can. But not when it's wrapped around his arms. No leverage to cut anything.

carver9
Warblade took on Superboy and other Titan members and was giving them hell. I would post the scans but it's pointless. This isn't a fight.

DarkSaint85
Wolvie has taken on Hulk, who is far above Superboy. Saves has skinned Wendigo.

Zack M
Warblade took on Superboy and other Titan members and was giving them hell. I would post the scans but it's pointless. This isn't a fight.

LOL. Superboy isn't a fighter and it's not like he was in his god mode. Deathstroke also killed Warblade. Are you saying DS>>Wolverine?

Zack M
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is this DCnU Creeper as well? Or just Warblade

Just Warblade.

-Pr-
Golgo and BAV, Keep personal shit out of the threads. I know that might be difficult seeing as how I've had to say it dozens of times without it registering, but please try.

Zack M
So, the only thing Carver has going for him is that Warblade took on Superboy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.