Voldemort vs. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Brussels, in front of the EU Parliament.

Standard gear and morals.

Starting distance is 30 feet.

Who wins?

Josh_Alexander
Voldemort! He just needs to cast him his dead spell, and Apocalypse is dead.

StealthRanger
Most X-Men could probably crushstomp Voldemort and I hear Apocalypse is one of the verse's top dogs so, yeah

BruceSkywalker
can spells even work on Apoc???

Surtur
I don't recall Apocalypse doing anything to show he is immune to death magic. Or transmutation.

Josh_Alexander
Voldemort wins according to the distanced specified by the OP. Apocalypse is strong, but there is no evidence to show that he is inmunte to magic. Voldemort's Avada Kadavra could kill him instantly!

The Ellimist
Yeah, but Apoc's attacks are basically insta-kills to Voldemort, and Apoc has faster reflexes.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah, but Apoc's attacks are basically insta-kills to Voldemort, and Apoc has faster reflexes.

Apocalypse is too proud, and wouldn't be the first to attack. The Avada Kadavra is also kills at a fast rate, and Apocalypse won't be able to stop it. Lastly, Voldemort is faster. Apocalypse is portrayed strong and big, not fast.

KingD19
Apocalypse attacked first all the time in the movie.

He severed the heads of the men chasing Storm.

He killed the guys Magneto was going to kill.

He immediately mind raped Charles, etc...

Also he's plenty fast, but he doesn't need to be. His force field was shown stopping plenty of forms of energy, and all magic is is literally bolts of energy. If Avada Kadavra bounces off stone, it won't get through his force field.

Voldemort gets disintegrated.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Apocalypse attacked first all the time in the movie.

He severed the heads of the men chasing Storm.

He killed the guys Magneto was going to kill.

He immediately mind raped Charles, etc...

Also he's plenty fast, but he doesn't need to be. His force field was shown stopping plenty of forms of energy, and all magic is is literally bolts of energy. If Avada Kadavra bounces off stone, it won't get through his force field.

Voldemort gets disintegrated.

Voldemort is too close to him. Avada Kadavra can't be stopped by shields. And there are plenty more spells Voldemort can Invoke. Is just i am not an expert on him, buy based on the theathers, he is very powerfull. Also, remember Voldemort is invinsible once his horocruxes are intact, if in case you forgot that.

KingD19
Apocalypse is too close to Voldemort. And there aren't any shields in HP as powerful as Apoc's. If simple stone can stop AK, then the shield that stopped lightning, and other forms of raw energy can as well. Any spell that may bypass the shield has to ya know, actually be able to hurt/kill him. Which is pretty hard as he heals rapidly if you can even hurt him in the first place.

Oh, and he has telepathy, telekinesis, molecular manipulation, etc...

He can just turn Voldemort into a brain dead corpse.

Seriously, Voldemort loses and you're starting to go down that path of "I say the guy who loses wins and give no valid reason whatsoever other than I want him to win!" It's getting old fast.

juggerman
Either can kill the other pretty quickly. It really depends on who's quicker on the draw

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Apocalypse is too close to Voldemort. And there aren't any shields in HP as powerful as Apoc's. If simple stone can stop AK, then the shield that stopped lightning, and other forms of raw energy can as well. Any spell that may bypass the shield has to ya know, actually be able to hurt/kill him. Which is pretty hard as he heals rapidly if you can even hurt him in the first place.

Oh, and he has telepathy, telekinesis, molecular manipulation, etc...

He can just turn Voldemort into a brain dead corpse.

Seriously, Voldemort loses and you're starting to go down that path of "I say the guy who loses wins and give no valid reason whatsoever other than I want him to win!" It's getting old fast.

You guys certainly place Apocalypse as all mighty! And if in case you forgot! Spells aren't laser blasts. Apocalypse shileds were men't to protect him from Physical treats, not witchcraft. Lastly, Voldemort is invincible once he has his holocroxes, so as long as those objects exist there is nothing Apocalypse can do to defeat him. So I guess it is someone else who should avoid going down the path of "I say the guy who loses wins and give no valid reason whatsoever other than I want him to win!"

So, let's say Apocalypse shields are unpenetrable, well Voldermort has his holocroxes! Guess what? It's a tie my friend! xDDDDDDD

Estacado
We might have another quan....

Apoc.

Surtur
Technically yes due to the horcruxes if you kill Voldemort he'll still exist in spirit form. A form that can possess people. But I doubt he could possess Apocalypse, he'd probably be too strong willed. Otherwise Xavier would of just used telepathy on Apocalypse.

I suppose he could try immediately teleporting and then cast a spell from behind Apoc.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur
Technically yes due to the horcruxes if you kill Voldemort he'll still exist in spirit form. A form that can possess people. But I doubt he could possess Apocalypse, he'd probably be too strong willed. Otherwise Xavier would of just used telepathy on Apocalypse.

I suppose he could try immediately teleporting and then cast a spell from behind Apoc.

Completly right! I don't know much about Voldermort. I did a little bit of research for this topic. Voldermort can also teleport, in the form of a black clould if i am not mistaken. He can also fly. I place my bets on Voldemort.

quanchi112
Voldemort wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.