Goku vs Monarch (Countdown)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

carver9
What Monarch was dishing out at Prime, I don't think that would be enough to drop Super Saiyan 1 Goku but when Goku breach his suit, both would lose this battle unless Goku instant transmission off the field. Great fight. Love Monarch...amazing character. He reminds me of a DBZ villain.

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
What Monarch was dishing out at Prime, I don't think that would be enough to drop Super Saiyan 1 Goku but when Goku breach his suit, both would lose this battle unless Goku instant transmission off the field. Great fight. Love Monarch...amazing character. He reminds me of a DBZ villain. DBZ villains are simple and bland though. Even Freeza, the best villain in DBZ, mostly just stands out for how much of a vicious and hateful monster he is. He isn't particularly compelling or complex as a character.

You're a phucking nerd.

Also, Goku stomps if this is SSJG or above. Below he gets stomped.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
DBZ villains are simple and bland though. Even Freeza, the best villain in DBZ, mostly just stands out for how much of a vicious and hateful monster he is. He isn't particularly compelling or complex as a character.

You're a phucking nerd.

Also, Goku stomps if this is SSJG or above. Below he gets stomped.

laughing out loud

NemeBro
Elaborate.

carver9
Laughing at your nerd comment. Anyways, looking at everything Monarch did including his attitude, he is exactly like Frieza imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.