Superman vs Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Most recent (living) movie versions.

Who wins?

Time-Immemorial
Makes zero sense. Spite.

Arachnid1
Spite. Supes would usually stomp but movie Supes gets stomped.

Surtur
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Spite. Supes would usually stomp but movie Supes gets stomped.

Why? The last movie with Goku he showed nowhere near enough power to take on Superman.

Since I'm assuming this is live action versions.

Silent Master
Unless the op means live action, the most recent movie would be Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' from IIRC 2015.

Surtur
I thought they posted cartoon fights in the other forums.

cdtm
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Makes zero sense. Spite.

Which way?

I'm not really all that famaliar with Dragon Ball: The Movie (Or wharever they called it.)

Surtur
Did you mean the live action movie or cartoons? If live action, Superman stomps. If you meant anime Goku..his aura could probably kill Superman.

cdtm
Originally posted by Silent Master
Unless the op means live action, the most recent movie would be Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection 'F' from IIRC 2015.

Live action. (Although the anime "is" a movie, so probably could qualify..)

relentless1
spite, justin chatwin gets his shit pushed in

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Surtur
Did you mean the live action movie or cartoons? If live action, Superman stomps. If you meant anime Goku..his aura could probably kill Superman. I was going off the anime. Never seen the live action movie, so I cant comment there.

carver9
Lol...cdtm made this thread out of anger of the topic that is being discussed in the Anime vs Forum about Goku vs Superman.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Which way?

I'm not really all that famaliar with Dragon Ball: The Movie (Or wharever they called it.)

Evolution.

And it was equally as bad as your fanfiction posts about Iron Fist and Superman making love and having children.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...cdtm made this thread out of anger of the topic that is being discussed in the Anime vs Forum about Goku vs Superman.

Dumbest thread in existence

TheVaultDweller
This thread is a horrible mismatch. Superman would punch live-action Goku's head off his shoulders.

Time-Immemorial
From what I am to understand, OP made the thread and has not even seen the movies and now we are telling him what happened

So why make the thread.

Surtur
Well the thread allows us to imagine Superman punching off movie Goku's head. This is a good thing, that movie was horrible.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Surtur
Well the thread allows us to imagine Superman punching off movie Goku's head. This is a good thing, that movie was horrible.

Which movie, Superman's or Goku's?

Time-Immemorial
Op has no clue.

Hence the thread

Stigma
Superman rapes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.