Happy 4th of July.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Fourth-2016-branco-01-.jpg

Crack open a beer and shoot off an A-15 at the empties.

rolling on floor laughing

Digi
Liberals don't celebrate the 4th? Is that a thing? The comic kinda confused me.

Anyway, in the spirit of the title, at least, yes, hope all my fellow Americans enjoyed it. I did absolutely nothing today, but was out on both Friday and Saturday for festivities.

MS Warehouse
Best day to do nothing while simultaneously remembering why it exists thumb up

carthage
I did the most American thing possible, I'm working

JK, hopefully you all had a good day

Raisen
i'm still getting drunk. love my country

Flyattractor
Well the holiday is coming to an end so does everybody still have all 8 fingers and 9 toes?

riv6672
Happy 4th, Fly!

Flyattractor
Same to you General Riv

Parmaniac
Happy 4th of july never forget the day you kicked those alien asses back in 1996 thumb up

7R5A0pg4oN8

Surtur
Originally posted by Digi
Liberals don't celebrate the 4th? Is that a thing? The comic kinda confused me.

Anyway, in the spirit of the title, at least, yes, hope all my fellow Americans enjoyed it. I did absolutely nothing today, but was out on both Friday and Saturday for festivities.

I just thought it was saying celebrate the 4th by offending a liberal, not that liberals don't celebrate it. The guy burning the flag I took as a reference to liberals as well. As a symbol of the way some perceive that liberal views are destroying America, thus the symbol of a liberal about to destroy the flag.

Or maybe I read way too much into it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.