Revan vs. TUF Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

The Ellimist
Up

Deronn_solo
Pure SARS.

The Ellimist
Meetra is apparently on Vader's level though.

Deronn_solo
We know that is utter bullshit touted by the Meetra wankers.

Luke impregnates Revan in every single round.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Luke impregnates Revan in every single round.

You say that a lot. Pretty ****ing disgusting, bro.

AncientPower
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Meetra is apparently on Vader's level though.

Kek. No she isn't, but she's evidently too strong for him to outright ragdoll. Getting the point yet? Please continue misrepresenting my arguments though. I mean honestly, if that's all you can do, then you've become as irrelevant as Carthage.

FreshestSlice
How can you be evident without actual evidence, may I ask?

carthage
Originally posted by AncientPower
Kek. No she isn't, but she's evidently too strong for him to outright ragdoll. Getting the point yet? Please continue misrepresenting my arguments though. I mean honestly, if that's all you can do, then you've become as irrelevant as Carthage.

You used a gameplay gif to justify Shaak "Tanking" Galen's lightning, and then tried to equate it with Meetra being stomped and Traya's featless lightning. You're either retarded or can't prove your points. Off yourself

AncientPower
Funny how neither of you didn't bother to actually reply though, ain't it?

carthage
I've made far too many posts butchering you in arguments, If I miss one its not a big deal thumb up

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by SunRazer
You say that a lot. Pretty ****ing disgusting, bro.

mmm
Maybe, but I've been stopped giving a **** a loooooong time ago. smile

The Ellimist

I'd mention Nihilus placing Meetra in statis but he's far beyond Vader in the first place. If Traya and Nyriss, two Sith approaching Vader in power, if not equating him, couldn't just ragdoll a hindered Meetra. Vader fugging isn't.

^ here you clearly argue that Traya rivals Vader in power and possibly matches him, and obviously Meetra > Traya given that she beat her on a dark side nexus.

Regardless, I've actually tried to defend you against your detractors before; I'm not your enemy. Carthage is. Now please go debate him and I'll sit back and grab my popcorn.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Traya, match Vader in power?

the hell?

AncientPower
I'm suggesting she is approaching him, whereas amped Nyriss has lightning showings in combat surpassing Galen Marek/Starkiller and would thus be giving Vader a hell of a fight.

NTJack0
Nah, Vader slaughters both of them.

AncientPower
Top notch debating skills! thumb up

Vader can slaughter an entity of dark side energy, more alive with the dark side than anything the Wrath had ever seen before. thumb up

The Ellimist
Yeah that's basically exactly what I initially said, except substitute Meetra for Traya, and Meetra > Traya, and you don't think she's that far below Nyriss, if at all. So there's no issue.

MythLord
Vader can slaughter an entity of dark side energy, more alive with the dark side than anything the Wrath had ever seen before. thumb up

Not sure about that, but he can certainly beat Traya, whom is not that entity by any proof other than Drew's subjective wish. thumb up

AncientPower
I like how you blatantly ignore the codex entry, which you would have to have mental difficulties to interpret as somebody not Traya. Desperation is unbecoming of you Myth.

Just for reference:

The Ellimist
On topic, guys. Who wins this?

FreshestSlice
Top notch debating skills! thumb up

Traya>the Emperor and Sel-Makor confirmed...No. Wait. That's retarded, and we shouldn't use offhand comments to make a point we can't back up with showings or accolades.

AncientPower
This was on Corellia. Besides it isn't a direct power accolade per'se. More an indication of how deeply connected to the dark side Traya was in life to achieve such a state in death.

FreshestSlice
Corellia is directly after he met the Sith Emperor and Sel Makor. And now, it really doesn't. I think a being that can corrupt the galaxy is a little over Traya's paygrade.

The Ellimist
This was on Corellia. Besides it isn't a direct power accolade per'se. More an indication of how deeply connected to the dark side Traya was in life to achieve such a state in death.

So it doesn't actually refer to power? Lol.

AncientPower
Do you need comprehensive lessons in reading?

The Ellimist
You used that quote as evidence for Traya's power with respect to combat, and then say that the quote actually had nothing to do with power. You're debating out of your league. Maybe supa Ant is more on your level? smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Makor is an incredibly formidable entity, but he died via some retarded ass Voss prophecy ritual bullshit. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.